"Tourists come to Pattaya for nature not sex" says police chief as British businessmen blamed

webfact

Let me tell you something most of these Russians come to Pattaya for the tropical climate and beaches its true.They even bring their wives and children for their holidays.The chinese also come to visit as ordinary holidaymakers.Most europeans also visit Pattaya for its climate and low prices for staying..so the police officer is fully correct just only he has been either poorly translated or weakly expressed himself.Most of the tourists in Pattaya do not go here for have sex with bar workers.correct100%.seems there is still oversupply of bars gogos more diversity welcome

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

Let me tell you something most of these Russians come to Pattaya for the tropical climate and beaches its true.They even bring their wives and children for their holidays.The chinese also come to visit as ordinary holidaymakers.Most europeans also visit Pattaya for its climate and low prices for staying..so the police officer is fully correct just only he has been either poorly translated or weakly expressed himself.Most of the tourists in Pattaya do not go here for have sex with bar workers.correct100%.seems there is still oversupply of bars gogos more diversity welcome

What you miss is that Russian also come here for long stay , and the governement is also fighting against this now.

Russian now have access to Crimea so there are closer alternatives for short hollidays.

The chief is more right than he is wrong. Certainly some are here for sex but the vast majority are here to vacation for other reasons; Russian, Chinese, and Indians are all over the town and they aren't here for the sex bars. The 'others' outnumber the sex tourist by quite a few in my estimation.

Apichai Kroppetch, have you ever been out at night?  If you think sex is not sold on every corner, bar, disco then you are walking blind.  You and you men will never be able to clean Pattaya up, the problem (for some) is rampant.  Then when you do/if you stop the sale of sex and close all the businesses, do you have jobs for the thousands of people that will be without work?  Can you support their families?   

On 23.2.2017 at 5:34 AM, taichiplanet said:

yeah, i go for a quiet beer in a Pattaya bar and next thing i know a woman is sitting in my lap, shoving her breast in my face and trying to grab my c0ck. It really p1sses me off when that happens! So Pattaya cannot be the sex capitial of the world as this sort of thing happens in most bars around the world. :coffee1::clap2:

SHOULD happen in most bars around the world, but often doesn't... I blame decadence.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:34 PM, taichiplanet said:

yeah, i go for a quiet beer in a Pattaya bar and next thing i know a woman is sitting in my lap, shoving her breast in my face and trying to grab my c0ck. It really p1sses me off when that happens! So Pattaya cannot be the sex capitial of the world as this sort of thing happens in most bars around the world. :coffee1::clap2:

Indeed.  I imagine your selection of venue might just be a factor that you neglect to mention :-)

Cake Monster.

You were joking with your comment "many Thais actually eat rats"If you are not,then you,like others, are under the misconception that Thais like sinking their teeth into the common 'Ratus Ratus or Ratus Norwegicus' This is wrong.The rat (nouu) that the Thais eat are a field dwelling rat of a far larger size.The Thais hunt them with long barrelled, single shot, musket type, small bore,rifles.These rats can be often seen in markets split open on wooden pallet's with their innards in glorious view for connoisseurs of the  creatures to inspect prior to buying.I have tasted this rat and to tell the truth, its not very conspicuous in its taste.Mrs kaen wont buy them for herself, she wont eat them in my presence  due to her embarrassment in me thinking her a Barbarian(it doesnt really bother me) and also i once told her that she could contract the Buebonic plague, if she ever picked the wrong rat.

I did not see so much grass and field like vegetation the last time I saw a rat being split open and " cooked " using Lemon juice and Chilli.

Oh ! the location of this disection of said rat was in Pattaya Klang, and was being performed by a load of guys at a Motor Cycle Taxi rank.

8 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

I did not see so much grass and field like vegetation the last time I saw a rat being split open and " cooked " using Lemon juice and Chilli.

Oh ! the location of this disection of said rat was in Pattaya Klang, and was being performed by a load of guys at a Motor Cycle Taxi rank.

Lol.... the import of deli and small goods produce to patts is going well.

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Cake Monster.

You were joking with your comment "many Thais actually eat rats"If you are not,then you,like others, are under the misconception that Thais like sinking their teeth into the common 'Ratus Ratus or Ratus Norwegicus' This is wrong.The rat (nouu) that the Thais eat are a field dwelling rat of a far larger size.The Thais hunt them with long barrelled, single shot, musket type, small bore,rifles.These rats can be often seen in markets split open on wooden pallet's with their innards in glorious view for connoisseurs of the  creatures to inspect prior to buying.I have tasted this rat and to tell the truth, its not very conspicuous in its taste.Mrs kaen wont buy them for herself, she wont eat them in my presence  due to her embarrassment in me thinking her a Barbarian(it doesnt really bother me) and also i once told her that she could contract the Buebonic plague, if she ever picked the wrong rat.

A few along the Thames look nice and fat. I'll bring a few over in may for you if you want

Cake Monster

As i said, they can be bought in the markets.That would answer your grass, and field vegetation observation.They probably brought them from home ??? The guy next door to me goes out at night and shoots the things.I dont know if they are on sale in the supermarkets.If so, then i would suspect they would be wrapped sufficiently to disguise it, and certainly wouldn't be shown on sale in the Ferarng freezer's.Mixed with lemon,chilli,garlic,even bloody HP sauce, fried,boiled, BBQed,  you can keep em. I could not eat them, Sam i am.

DaveE13

David, David,David,you not listen,You stoopid Felang. My dear boy, those Thames Rats that you saw along the Thames, were Ratus Ratus/the common Rat.Brown Rat i think. Ratus Norwegicus is the Black Rat.One of these little darlings was responsible for that nasty little plague we had about 400 yearsish ago.Let me repeat, Those ones are not for eating.The Nouu, that Thais shoot, see post number 229,it will explain every thing,although a cousin to the common Roland,is a bigger version. Ive only tasted the bigger, edible Roland.Dont bother with the rats in May, i dont think you'd get past immigration,but thanks for the offer.You could always bring me a couple of bowls of jellied Eels and a bucket of Chuummy's Margate Whelks.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

DaveE13

David, David,David,you not listen,You stoopid Felang. My dear boy, those Thames Rats that you saw along the Thames, were Ratus Ratus/the common Rat.Brown Rat i think. Ratus Norwegicus is the Black Rat.One of these little darlings was responsible for that nasty little plague we had about 400 yearsish ago.Let me repeat, Those ones are not for eating.The Nouu, that Thais shoot, see post number 229,it will explain every thing,although a cousin to the common Roland,is a bigger version. Ive only tasted the bigger, edible Roland.Dont bother with the rats in May, i dont think you'd get past immigration,but thanks for the offer.You could always bring me a couple of bowls of jellied Eels and a bucket of Chuummy's Margate Whelks.

Ooh whelks lovely.  Takes ages to chew poor old Roland Rat whatever happened to him?

DaveE13

The trick about Whelk's is to take the 'tail out and throw it away.You can find the tail easily enough,its a little squirly thing on the side of the Whelk.Eat them small,you will find these tastier and easier to chew.eat them form a bowl with malt or balsamic vinegar, or vinegar boiled with red chillis. powder black pepper over them and put them in the fridge for 30 mins, absof######lutely lurverly.

Roland? Dunno, last i heard he was working down the sewers.

I really dont care what species of rat they are, whether they are Brown, Black, or Sky Blue Pink..

A rat, is a rat, is a rat, and will always be so.

Me ! I,ll stick to an honest Cheese and Onion Sarnie, I know that does not carry Buebonic Plague, or Weil,s Disease, or any other kind of harmful thing to me except a Cholesterol problem.

1 minute ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

DaveE13

The trick about Whelk's is to take the 'tail out and throw it away.You can find the tail easily enough,its a little squirly thing on the side of the Whelk.Eat them small,you will find these tastier and easier to chew.eat them form a bowl with malt or balsamic vinegar, or vinegar boiled with red chillis. powder black pepper over them and put them in the fridge for 30 mins, absof######lutely lurverly.

Roland? Dunno, last i heard he was working down the sewers.

I knew I was doing something wrong I used to just shove em I'm my mouth and chew

Archived