Over 20 women arrested in Pattaya’s sex trade crackdown

snoop1130

Over 20 women arrested in Pattaya’s sex trade crackdown

45_Pattaya.jpg

Over 20 women and transgenders of different nationalities were rounded up in Pattaya early Friday morning in a city-wide crackdown on prostitution.

Police said that the arrested women and transgenders included Thais and nationals from Uganda and Madagascar. They were suspected of offering sex service to foreign tourists.

Pol Maj Netithorn Rattanasuchanan, chief inspector of Pattaya police, said the arrested suspects were taken to the police station to have their profiles checked and recorded.

Full Story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/20-women-arrested-pattayas-sex-trade-crackdown/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-2-24

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh! Women from Africa selling in Pattaya????? How weird???? Who will buy them????? and what are their men doing.....selling drugs at Nana and the start of sukhumvit area?

By the way that video is really obscene and should be censored completely....the sight of all that hanging surplus fat meat made me puke!

29 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

Huh! Women from Africa selling in Pattaya????? How weird???? Who will buy them????? and what are their men doing.....selling drugs at Nana and the start of sukhumvit area?

By the way that video is really obscene and should be censored completely....the sight of all that hanging surplus fat meat made me puke!

You would be surprised how many there are these days in Pattaya.

The area behind tukcom is heaving with them.

2 hours ago, Canceraid said:

At least a graphic content warning :biggrin:

Good looking black "service ladies" in Pattaya?

I might have seen one years ago, but nor sure though :biggrin:

9 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Bit racial that

and better to say

the sight of all that hanging surplus fat made me puke

Hope you feel better now, fat does that to you if you have too much

Well when they take the BBC reporter to court on defamation charges they can produce this video evidence and say, it's not as bad as the farang media reported.  We conducted an investigation into the allegations and carried out an operation, we only found 20 women and they are foreigners.  Pattaya ' s reputation restored and Mr Head sentenced to 5 years.

13 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Can any of our Pattaya TV members put names to the faces ??

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm emoji4.png

Yes!  I can see Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but Wednesday seems to be missing.

Archived