Over 20 women arrested in Pattaya’s sex trade crackdown

snoop1130

38 minutes ago, Phuketboy said:

20 found, wow, must have been an intense night for the police.  I could probably find 20 at the first bar I walk into.  

As a serious detective doing his job correctly one could not just walk into a bar and start making arrests. No, one would have to make sure that it was indeed sex for sale, only one way to be sure. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some real heifers in there.  Hard to believe that in the land of tiny, ultracute, ultrafeminine women, people would pay for those beasts. Different strokes for different folks, as Sly Stone said.  

That's because you're seeing them without beer goggles for the first time !!
[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

19 minutes ago, Grubster said:

How do they and the Russian girls get work visa's here. If they don't then toss them out on that basis.

As much as people hate to believe it, the vast majority hold visas and work permits obtained by companies bringing them here to legitimately work in the entertainment industry. Dancers, singers etc. The Russian girls in the go go's will all be mostly legal and employed as dancers and entertainers.The fact they choose to offer other services is another subject. 

Amazing that the cops managed to find 20 apparently non-Thai girls who are accused of offering sex service "to foreign tourists".

So basically, none of this has anything to do with Thais EXCEPT that it is the wonderful THAI police force which is desperately trying to clean up the mess.  

Why is the whole process so selective, with one bar being chosen for a raid with those next door left alone?  I think we all know the answer to that one.  Has anyone in officialdom ever carried out a survey to determine how many of the bars and go-go establishments are owned by policemen or their nominees?  I think we all know the answer to that one as well.

What else are these morons going to blame on foreigners?  What a stroke of luck that no Thai men ever use these sex services.

Archived