Over 20 women arrested in Pattaya’s sex trade crackdown

snoop1130

All independent contractors but this lot would appear more idle than busy. The two hundred

baht fine will severely dent the nightly take. I doubt most of this lot had any customers

tonight and were thus rounded up while the more appealing girls were busy in ST rooms.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DerekMarshall said:

WOW! Amazing Thailand RTP managed to miss thousands of local Thai and Isaan bar girls prostituting themselves and round up only 20! and you wonder why a lot of people think they are frigging useless! 

Dont defame Thai girls , they would never prostitute themselves !

16 hours ago, blowin said:

How horrible even if they paid me i would not. I agree about the scourge in BKK these Africans dealing openly drugs with not a care in the world. 

Couldn't agree more. I hope the BIB will take note of what's going on and do something about it.

The Africans have caused a great deal of harm in Tokyo also.

Time they were dealt with.  The African girls working here are all connected to their Drug peddling male counterparts.

I would love to see them all gone.

17 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Huh! Women from Africa selling in Pattaya????? How weird???? Who will buy them????? and what are their men doing.....selling drugs at Nana and the start of sukhumvit area?

By the way that video is really obscene and should be censored completely....the sight of all that hanging surplus fat meat made me puke!

I'd hate to arm wrestle any of them!

20 minutes ago, Toshiba66 said:

Couldn't agree more. I hope the BIB will take note of what's going on and do something about it.

The Africans have caused a great deal of harm in Tokyo also.

Time they were dealt with.  The African girls working here are all connected to their Drug peddling male counterparts.

I would love to see them all gone.

Yep. Roppongi, Shinjuku and Shibuya are teeming with African drug dealers. I'm curious how they manage to get visas. I'm guessing most just overstay.

I guess the color of their skin gave them away. Maybe they were non producers baht wise to satisfy the BIB. Definite competition for the home growns. As the market product available narrows watch out for a price increase. So ends my humor for the day well for now. 

2 hours ago, Lovethailandelite said:

As much as people hate to believe it, the vast majority hold visas and work permits obtained by companies bringing them here to legitimately work in the entertainment industry. Dancers, singers etc. The Russian girls in the go go's will all be mostly legal and employed as dancers and entertainers.The fact they choose to offer other services is another subject. 

I find that very difficult to believe, work permits for foreign go-go dancers? Why not work permits for foreign cleaners or barmen?

LTE can you back your post up?

Pol Maj Netithorn Rattanasuchanan, chief inspector of Pattaya police, said the arrested suspects were taken to the police station to have their profiles checked and recorded.

If any of them were found to have entered the country illegal or involved in sex trade, he said they would face legal action and deportation. He vowed that the crackdown would continue until the sex trade was stopped...

But probably not in his lifetime. At 20 per day every day, that's over 3.6 years to clear the backlog, let alone the turnover of new girls coming to town, and new venues opening, probably using mom @ pop shops as a front. 

Many around Nana soi 3 and soi 4. Full of African men in soi Africa (soi 3) up to no good. Not sure what visas these Africans are on but they need to be restricted. All sorts of low life coming to Thailand now hoping to strip the tourists of their hard earned cash. As for fat African women I would rather do without. Can't imagine who would pay to go with someone like them.

Some one said Madagascar has a flourishing sex work trade.  Not exactly.  The most common price is 40,000 ariaris for all night which is only about $12.  Like sex trafficking all over the world, it is difficult to find any victims because it is normal push/pull factors of migration that result in people taking great risk to go where things are better.  If you leave $12 for all night behind and get $35 to $70 for an hour, that looks pretty good.   And I assure you, living in BKK, even living on the cheap, beats living in Tana.  

But here these women, while not beautiful in the way we are used to, are struggling with imported racism.  By imported racism I mean whinny expats from all over the world bring their racial prejudice with them and show it off on ThaiVisa just as we can see here today.   

Thailand is de facto decriminalized now and it would be better if Thailand had the courage to simply be decriminalized regarding sex work.  Madagascar has legal prostitution.  Sex workers in this story face the issue of not having a visa allowing them to work here.  The other issue is anyone under 18 years old.  If those two factors are under control, prostitution is considered to be under control - at least here.  And that is quite normal all over the world.  

Archived