Over 20 women arrested in Pattaya’s sex trade crackdown

snoop1130

Each to their own.  Clearly the African hookers don't appeal to the posters here but there are plenty of men out there that like the "fuller figure" and darker skin.  In the world of paid for sex there is room for everyone and every taste.  Incredible how people can be so racist about the ethnicity of prostitutes.  On the other hand I wonder, if all the posters here were lined up in front of the girls (and boys) what the comments would be from them?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Each to their own.  Clearly the African hookers don't appeal to the posters here but there are plenty of men out there that like the "fuller figure" and darker skin.  In the world of paid for sex there is room for everyone and every taste.  Incredible how people can be so racist about the ethnicity of prostitutes.  On the other hand I wonder, if all the posters here were lined up in front of the girls (and boys) what the comments would be from them?

How is it racist?  A person doesnt find another person appealing or sexually attractive then they are racist?  There are women of many ethnic backgrounds including white anglo saxons that dont appeal to me but some do arouse me, does that make me racist because I dont like them all.  I dont like men as sexual partners and have been branded homophobe simply because I won't bed one.  Tired of all these homophobia, racist, politically correct and other assorted cards being waved in peoples faces to win an argument.  People who wave them just look stupid.  We are all different, follow different sporting teams, have different dog breeds, like different foods and cars.  Geez before long idiots will be waving fordaphobe cards in the faces of Toyota drivers.  People need to lighten up and enjoy life because in the next hour or day it may be gone.

11 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Bit racial that

and better to say

the sight of all that hanging surplus fat made me puke

Hope you feel better now, fat does that to you if you have too much

Not racist. Probably fattist or whatever term they use for that; and the veggies might be upset. But not racist.

9 minutes ago, Thechook said:

We are all different, follow different sporting teams, have different dog breeds, like different foods and cars.

Exactly my point.  Let's say you like poodles, would you then think it's just fine to slag off Dobermans (I wonder if the plural for Doberman is Dobermen?).

2 hours ago, British Bulldog said:

Amazes me ... not that its my scene at my age, but why go for one of 'them' with so many beautiful Thai girls available ...

Steady on old boy ,  Brits  have a moral code . 

When it suits  them .555

18 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Madagascar has a thriving sex-tourist scene of it's own, what are these ladies doing here?

poverty breads prostitution and drugs trade....and of course if u are emotionaly hardened economicaly down and out and have no way back because maybe a whole village depends on ur earnings u dont care about visas etc...i guess they all overstay and if the cops come around every now and than a quick blow job  will grant them another weeks extension...and yes sure they get jailed if into drugs but also here money talks they rent a area from the police to do business....= all thirld world tactics to survive

1 hour ago, dunroaming said:

Exactly my point.  Let's say you like poodles, would you then think it's just fine to slag off Dobermans (I wonder if the plural for Doberman is Dobermen?).

the Dobermann breed was "developed" by the German Friedrich Louis Dobermann. that's why logically the correct plural would be Dobermänner  :smile:

3 hours ago, John Kane said:

But here these women, while not beautiful in the way we are used to, are struggling with imported racism.  By imported racism I mean whinny expats from all over the world bring their racial prejudice with them and show it off on ThaiVisa just as we can see here today.   

:clap2:

I have taken a second look at this and it really does appear that they are trying to clean up Pattaya's image.  From the picture in this posting and those elsewhere it looks that they are attempting to improve the image by getting rid of the fat and ugly  women and returning it to the domain of the pretties.  That being the case it is all in a good cause . Then get rid of the lady boys too. 

One more time, I make a motion to adopt a rule that requires posting a selfie from top of head down to the waste before commenting on anyone else's appearance.  Edit:  And it has to be in focus.

I know that would stop me in my tracks.  And the "in focus" rule would stop a bunch of the drunken posts...

On 2/24/2017 at 7:12 PM, Canceraid said:

Huh! Women from Africa selling in Pattaya????? How weird???? Who will buy them????? and what are their men doing.....selling drugs at Nana and the start of sukhumvit area?

By the way that video is really obscene and should be censored completely....the sight of all that hanging surplus fat meat made me puke!

Agreed especially the one with octopus on her head!

3 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

I have taken a second look at this and it really does appear that they are trying to clean up Pattaya's image.  From the picture in this posting and those elsewhere it looks that they are attempting to improve the image by getting rid of the fat and ugly  women and returning it to the domain of the pretties.  That being the case it is all in a good cause . Then get rid of the lady boys too. 

Especially the latter!

Check out the katoey in very back @ 1:20 - 1:24. Quite pleased with herself! Smirking for the cam and giving the classic fem feigning head tilt and hand to shoulder, Unfazed and playing for the camera! S/he knows that an hour later and ß200 lighter s/he'll be back on the street again! 

when I saw the headline I was afraid  #87 from Electric Blue may have been arrested.

But she is way too hot to be in with this bunch.

must be some other reason she does not answer my text.

Don't worry she's safe.......

....... I'm taking good care of her !
[emoji10]

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

looks like the women who were arrested lacked work permits and were unlawfully taking jobs from locals.

16 hours ago, Phuketboy said:

20 found, wow, must have been an intense night for the police.  I could probably find 20 at the first bar I walk into.  

that's what they probably did - went to one bar and called it a night.

On 2/24/2017 at 6:36 PM, ffaarraanngg said:

About time they got rid of these African women, same in BKK.

Should be a 45kg weight limit for foreigners to ply their trade in Thailand. Not one of these would come close.

Why? They are nice ladies just trying to make a better life for themselves. I have met many personally. Time for Thailand to get rid of your ugly ass.

14 hours ago, Naam said:

how many Uganda women did you date? :whistling:

When I resided in Kampala, only found one who was reasonable, and I'm not sure she was local. But in general the native women are not blessed with good looks, albeit they are friendly enough - and they speak English. In that part of East Africa, DRC and Rwanda French speaking women are by far better in the looks department.

If you would like a country by country breakdown, first visit West Africa, then perhaps Kenya where some tribes have the aquiline looks and high cheekbones - but no doubt your experiences with Pattaya Africans outweigh my 10 years of working in Africa.     

32 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

If you would like a country by country breakdown, first visit West Africa, then perhaps Kenya where some tribes have the aquiline looks and high cheekbones - but no doubt your experiences with Pattaya Africans outweigh my 10 years of working in Africa. 

i apologise. my 4½ years in Nigeria can't of course compete with your vast experience.

When I resided in Kampala, only found one who was reasonable, and I'm not sure she was local. But in general the native women are not blessed with good looks, albeit they are friendly enough - and they speak English. In that part of East Africa, DRC and Rwanda French speaking women are by far better in the looks department.

I lived in Kenya for a year as long as you have money to show the locals your the man .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

And to think there's expats living in Pataya who actually believe that these kinds of things don't go on.  As in the human trafficking, wow.  

Perhaps there are some Pattaya expats who avoid the commercial sex scene and enjoy a family life. Not everyone indulges or is fascinated by commercial sex.

Perhaps there are some Pattaya expats who avoid the commercial sex scene and enjoy a family life. Not everyone indulges or is fascinated by commercial sex.

Very true, but the family life is often with an ex bar girl etc. I haven't got a problem with that, but some people have convinced themselves​ that isn't the case even if they are paying a wage.

Archived