Over 20 women arrested in Pattaya’s sex trade crackdown

snoop1130

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John1976

Of course the Russian Mafia is real.The greatest trick the Devil ever played. was making us believe that he didn't exist.

The RM came here years ago,with millions of USA Dollars in cases and ther women on their arms.They were the only nation allowed to land at outapou Airport.They never had to worry about visas, which made them untraceable.They got Work Permits straight away.Thats how the Russian Grls work with no police interference.There is now talk of an African mafia,and a Middle East mafia.They already have the Chinese and Japanese mafia's.We had 2 bars for some 7 years and we heard and learned a lot.I am not a religious man,but i believe the cosmic battle between good and evil is being fought eternally But, yes, you will meet sheep in all places and ways,but i am not one yet

Baaaaaaaa:smile:.

2 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Obviously were arrested because the local girls don't like the competition.

that can't be the reason because according to the comments of the resident learned eggsburts these coloured ladies are no competition. :whistling:

17 hours ago, Havrum said:

Why? They are nice ladies just trying to make a better life for themselves. I have met many personally. Time for Thailand to get rid of your ugly ass.

Im hansum man, and i also do not live in Thailand to need to be evicted.

These are aggressive hookers with African pimps who brought them over, get rid of the lot.

4 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

The RM came here years ago,with millions of USA Dollars in cases and ther women on their arms.They were the only nation allowed to land at outapou Airport.They never had to worry about visas, which made them untraceable.They got Work Permits straight away.

the Russian mafia did not only cause inflation but also the tsunami in 2004. now God has punished these devils by devaluating the Ruble... i think. please correct me if i am wrong :ermm:

The efficiency of canny police sleuthing and hard work combined: 20 fallen women snatched from the jaws of immorality in one stupendous night operation. Good job police: a victory for Pattaya's reputation as a family-oriented holiday destination.  Keeping our night streets clean - and boring.

On 2/24/2017 at 6:36 PM, ffaarraanngg said:

About time they got rid of these African women, same in BKK.

Should be a 45kg weight limit for foreigners to ply their trade in Thailand. Not one of these would come close.

Be very worried about Africans, Mind you same as Chonburi.

An AIDS epidemic is sweeping through Madagascar’s high-risk populations, including gay men and sex workers. But a low detection rate means the statistics do not match the reality. EurActiv France reports.

On 2/26/2017 at 10:29 PM, ffaarraanngg said:

Im hansum man, and i also do not live in Thailand to need to be evicted.

These are aggressive hookers with African pimps who brought them over, get rid of the lot.

you seem to have some experience. please tell us more :sleep:

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:12 AM, Canceraid said:

Huh! Women from Africa selling in Pattaya????? How weird???? Who will buy them????? and what are their men doing.....selling drugs at Nana and the start of sukhumvit area?

By the way that video is really obscene and should be censored completely....the sight of all that hanging surplus fat meat made me puke!

Down on Walking street there is one outdoor bar that typically had several black women sitting there.  Some may be legitimate tourists. 

Archived