Man held in Udon for beating his 3-year old stepson to death

webfact

13 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

thailand49

Oh, please do, let me know if you get that information.i would willingly spend the time going any where to assist you in that cause.

And I will gladly join your quest Dave.

Udon , Issan , poorest  area  in  Thailand , uneducated and tribal / ghost beliefs .

Attracts  weirdos , and  social misfits ,, of all Nationalities .

RIP , young  one .

20 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

The police need to demonstrate probable cause to the court in order to obtain an arrest warrant, this would be based on other peoples testimony or his own admission of guilt, however in the case of the woman arrested for feeding fish, this was not needed as the police caught her committing the offence, this is the way it works the world over.

I don't know about the rest of the world Shawn, but in a case like this in England & Wales reasonable suspicion is all that a police officer needs to make an arrest.

2 hours ago, elliss said:

Udon , Issan , poorest  area  in  Thailand , uneducated and tribal / ghost beliefs .

RIP , young  one .

O My here we go again. Give it a rest as this little one deserves some respect

RIP Young Fellow

21 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Perhaps you should move to Saudi if you want that sort of thing, Sharia law would suit you to a tee.

I don't support Sharia Law, but maybe in this case I would like to make a exception to this guy. Not afraid to say it (PC).

There seems to be more and more cases coming to light about child abuse in recent months. 

More times than not a male adult beating (venting his anger) on wee kids. 

Sickening! 

Who knows how many other times he beat the child before this case? 

RIP - too young to die, too young to have been treated this way. 

10 out of 10 to the cops on this one. 

“…he was with the victim’s mother for just seven months.

I am sure this wasn't the first time he exhibited his violent side. It seems that many women here are so desperate to be with a man, that they will put up with anything just to shut up their family members and friends who continually ask her why she doesn't have a man in her life. What boggles my mind is that in many, if not most cases, it is the woman who is working and supporting these lazy, drunk, and violent sociopaths.

Obviously, women's lib has not caught on in Thailand. Most of the women I know back in the west would chop off a man's manhood if he ever struck her, and do even worse if he ever struck her child. This POS deserves nothing less.

I totally agree with jaltsc above.  Thai men from birth are revered by mothers/grandparents.  The Thai boys grow up feeling they can do no wrong and rules are not made for them.  Daughters are treated as second class citizens and grow up with low self esteem.  Many Thai men are jobless and drunk.  They are violent towards women because they have never been taught otherwise.  Sparing the rod does spoil the child.

elliss

:cheesy:You cannot be serious, with your remarks about Isaan etc.You are indeed an uneducated, know nothing,and a totally ridiculous person (i wanted to use another word,the worst kind of insult possible,but i dont want to get suspended)

to even believe that is true.I bet you've never even been here.My wife wanted, to put a curse on you,but i said,"no luv, the guys been cursed enough, just being him"

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I don't know about the rest of the world Shawn, but in a case like this in England & Wales reasonable suspicion is all that a police officer needs to make an arrest.

You're right, in England they just need reasonable suspicion, in the US for example, they need probably cause, turns out this varies from country to country, Thailand needing the latter.

4 hours ago, thailand49 said:

I don't support Sharia Law, but maybe in this case I would like to make a exception to this guy. Not afraid to say it (PC).

The death penalty is one thing, and there are plenty on here who support it, but public hangings, really?

13 hours ago, elliss said:

RIP , young  one .

Firstly, it is no where near the poorest region, that would be Mae Hong Son, Udon is a long way ahead of that isolated region.  Secondly, the whole of Thailand has people who believe in ghosts, it is very much a part of the culture, and you got it, it comes from old tribal belief, but if you want to see weirdos and social misfits of all nationalities, you would do better in Pattaya than Udon, no where in Thailand has more of them than that one city.

8 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

The death penalty is one thing, and there are plenty on here who support it, but public hangings, really?

Really, that is just your opinion,  Hanging might be too good for this guy?  If it was my son I would like to tie him to my truck bumper and drag him fast then slow. When he had enough I would wake him up feed him to the ants by pouring honey onto him. When he is this close to dying, I walked up to him and pull out my penis and piss on him, if that doesn't kill him I take my truck and slowly roll over his head, this way his brains goes smack like a watermelon.

How is that for real? This guy is trash plain and simple!

4 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Really, that is just your opinion,  Hanging might be too good for this guy?  If it was my son I would like to tie him to my truck bumper and drag him fast then slow. When he had enough I would wake him up feed him to the ants by pouring honey onto him. When he is this close to dying, I walked up to him and pull out my penis and piss on him, if that doesn't kill him I take my truck and slowly roll over his head, this way his brains goes smack like a watermelon.

How is that for real? This guy is trash plain and simple!

And you really haven't made yourself sound at all like trash there! 

And I hope nothing ever happens to any of your love one's meantime keep trying to save the world with all the PC stuff in your life. A eye for eye might not be in your bag but at times you got to break away to satisfy the sole forgiving doesn't help for some people like me and it isn't because I haven't seen the light like you. Not everyone can or should be save as you like. The world doesn't revolve around your views.

Archived