How Can I Play Amata Spring Golf Course?

cowman1

Me and a mate have been playing some cousres around Bangkok, and want to play at Amata Spring cause it looks really impressive and great value. We're reasonable players and it looks like a good challenge.

Thing is it says you have to be a member's guest to play. Does anyone know of a way around this, are there ways of hooking up with members for a day? Or is anyone out there a member, and up for a game in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. Amata is the best-kept course there is. They maintain it to the standards of the Royal Trophy year-round.

Membership, I heard was in excess of one million baht however there are frequently tournaments that you might consider participating in with fees as low as 1500 baht. Look in the newspapers, pick up a golf newsletter at a driving range, eventually you will find a way to play there.

I played this course this year, I did some volunteer work as a scorer forthe LPGA event, brilliant fun. Was doing ok till I hit the 4th hole (?) went into one of the nasty bunkers and it took a couple of shots to get out, also the floating green on the 17th....very daunting but only put 1 in the water, the next shot hung for life and i got away with a bogie.

Will be doing the scoring again for the Royal trophy, and we get to play there again, loverly course, shame about the location

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

I have a membership there, normally I play 3 times a week.

If you want to join me as a member's guest.

Please let me know

My partner and I coming to Thailand in Sept this year, he is a mad golfer and has been raving about this floating green. How would we go about contacting you once we reach Bangkok and what are the costs involved? Thanks. My email address is << Use PM >>

Shirley

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules - thaiphoon

• 6 months later...
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

Please let me know

Hi,

Me & my friends would really appreciate if you could let us join you during 1 of your round there. FYI we are flying to Bangkok in early October from Kuala Lumpur.

Pls email me if you could assist us in playing at your course.

Thank you & regards

Raouf

• 1 month later...

Please let me know

Hi, Julian, would it be possible for me to play with you sometime? I am a 12 h/c and have played the course once before.

What days do you play, and what would be the cost?

Thank you.

Ted, 0861400421

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bumping this topic to see if there is any way we can play Amata Spring in March

i,ve had no luck going direct to the Club - 7 of us coming on a golf tour from Mon 12th march to Tues 20th march looking to play any day within those dates what are the options Members ? open day comps ? back door routes ? any info would be appreciated Chris

• 4 weeks later...

bumping this topic to see if there is any way we can play Amata Spring in March

i,ve had no luck going direct to the Club - 7 of us coming on a golf tour from Mon 12th march to Tues 20th march looking to play any day within those dates what are the options Members ? open day comps ? back door routes ? any info would be appreciated Chris

You must play with Members. As far as I know there are no other option to play at Amata Springs.

My friend is Amata member and he take guest to Amata quite often. But I believe he can take 3person maximum.