BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheapskatesam

when's my Thai gf going to offer to pay for dinner?

Pay dinner... she will pay: Nevaa...

For now it is only dinner bills, you should be glad...

Will ramp up soon, house, utilities, new car, buffalo sick bills

Bills for the bills..

Just be honest with her...you have nothing to lose...and if she leaves, then you are the luckiest guy in the world...because you have a new chance to find someone more suited to you...

I've cancelled two trips with my gf, simply because after she gave me info about the trips/itinerary, i thought the trips were too much trouble for the experience gained...it was no problem.

8 hours ago, cheapskatesam said:

Never had this experience in the west.. girls always offered to pay or go half.. 

Yeah, but you get what you pay for.

6 hours ago, Lamkyong said:

even then you will have to ask  if you are brave/stupid enough  i suggest if you are hoping to introduce a western type system here you are  on a  voyage to nowhere 

Haha.. my gf was checking her lottery numbers yesterday.. I jokingly said..if you win we go for holiday... she looked at me as if I am one very stupid ferang!!.. 

My wife often pays, sometimes I do, sometimes we split. Be upfront about that and tell her. If she leaves, you just dodged a bullet.

An old sage once told me, "regardless of your socialstatus, you are never entitled to someone else's hard-earned money".

12 minutes ago, SiamBeast said:

My wife often pays, sometimes I do, sometimes we split. Be upfront about that and tell her. If she leaves, you just dodged a bullet.

An old sage once told me, "regardless of your socialstatus, you are never entitled to someone else's hard-earned money".

Same here... We take turns. Luckily my wife had been brought up in an excellent way - her mindset is light years ahead of average Thai women. Keep thanking her mom to have done a great job!

Next time your out to dinner tell her you forgot your wallet, don;t go to an expensive place, maybe 200 baht for dinner, 300 max, when the bill comes, reach for your wallet, oh shit, I must have left my wallet on the table at home, see what she says, how she reacts, and if she goes to pay, let her, her facial expressions should show how she feels, have a spare 1,000 in your pocket in case she says she hasn't got any money with her, if that's the case flick her as fast as you found her, if she pays, reimburse her, never been a cheap Charlie, but then again, have never let a female take me to places either, I pay, I decide, if she leads me to expensive places, I take her to where I want to eat, simple, you want expensive, you can pay for both ! 

Do you offer to pay when you are getting your leg over?:saai:

The troll is back and you're all falling for it.  He is starting topics that you are supposed to react on . Probably working as a freelancer for TV.

looollll
pathetic !!!!!!!
you guys need to get a woman not a piece of trash

5 hours ago, transam said:

You ain't in the West.......Plus your West birds might have been fat and ugly or felt sorry for you.........:stoner:

What you not seen a fat and ugly thai bird , I see lots now because of  fast food in thailand.