BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheapskatesam

when's my Thai gf going to offer to pay for dinner?

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I would feel quite uncomfortable expecting a woman to pay. specially if the meal is affordable.

Helps you get laid later as well.

I once met a nice lady at Bamboo. She was very demure until i paid for her tequila after that she started grinding her ample bottom against me.

well worth the price of a shot.

You lost me at 'ample bottom'.    

No thanks.

10 hours ago, cheapskatesam said:

Never had this experience in the west.. girls always offered to pay or go half.. 

Yes until they get the hook set.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

When is my Thai gf going to offer to pay for dinner????       

You for real????   :cheesy:

Wakey wakey, this is Thailand, farang pay end of.

and he's lucky he's not paying for uninvited family and friends. OTOH maybe that's about to happen soon.

9 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

Like mine:

When she wins the lottery 

How are you guys choosing your girlfriends?  Shouldn't you know these things before you claim her to be your girlfriend?  Once a week my girlfriend goes to the market with her own money and buys food to cook for me or me and my friends.  And that is after working all day.  Yesterday she did win 2000 baht in the lottery and she sent me a message to say that she was taking me out.  Today when I had problems with my motorbike she came right over to help me take care of it.  Make wiser choices.

Pay half in cyber space is pretty difficult. 

Your mind is a wonderfully full satellite problem is it confuses you as to where you really are and tends to catch you out in your numerous posts. However they are amusing.

1 hour ago, DSJPC said:

are u willing to wait until 2024???

Unless DT screws up badly. I think Ivank

will be our first woman President.

Let your gf ask for the bill,  when it arrives don't look at it.

Fold your arms and stare at her or some other direction.

cheapskatesam

You aint in kansas any more Dorothy. You really cannot be serious.This beautiful, wonderful,Thai creature, who lets you sleep with her, goes through all the motions of enjoying sex with you? Why on earth should she have to pay even harsip for you having he pleasure of her company.Listen mate,girls over here pay SFA.get used to it.And the kicker is, that youve only been with her a month??? did you expect her to start shelling out dosh in the case of a 30 day relationship.Relationships with Thai ladies take time to bear fruit. My Mrs and i worked  together for 7  years, in the bar trade. We were partners in every thing. But i still paid for our nights out and meals,and the odd dress or shoes. That what men do, its what is expected of us. married now for 5 years,she helps out with stuff. She will buy shopping,and cleaning stuff, and she will occasionally treat me to a meal, or a night out in KK, or when we go on holiday.

And you want all this after a month?

Sorry my misguided friend, you've a lot to learn.

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

cheapskatesam

You aint in kansas any more Dorothy. You really cannot be serious.This beautiful, wonderful,Thai creature, who lets you sleep with her, goes through all the motions of enjoying sex with you? Why on earth should she have to pay even harsip for you having he pleasure of her company.Listen mate,girls over here pay SFA.get used to it.And the kicker is, that youve only been with her a month??? did you expect her to start shelling out dosh in the case of a 30 day relationship.Relationships with Thai ladies take time to bear fruit. My Mrs and i worked  together for 7  years, in the bar trade. We were partners in every thing. But i still paid for our nights out and meals,and the odd dress or shoes. That what men do, its what is expected of us. married now for 5 years,she helps out with stuff. She will buy shopping,and cleaning stuff, and she will occasionally treat me to a meal, or a night out in KK, or when we go on holiday.

And you want all this after a month?

Sorry my misguided friend, you've a lot to learn.

You mean a lot to read up on for his next work of fiction. Mind you have just supped him with a lot.

Try this when you and her finish eating tell her you want to go to rest room then don't come back, let's see what will happen.:passifier: