Cheeky farang prankster dupes Khon Kaen restaurant owners into believing he's Tom Cruise

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

People tall me I look like Bruce Willis.....I always correct them and say...."No, Bruce Willis looks like me".

(That course I went on to do something about my inferiourority complex was really worth the money)!

Your lucky....

I keep being asked for Autographs as Ricky Gervais!

And all the trouble for a grilled chicken leg.
Humiliating.

Instead i  prefer to hand out the stunning girls my business cards.in RCA, BTS and shoppig malls.
Sincerely
Your
International Senior Elite Model Recrutment & Model Scout.:laugh:

4 hours ago, jbatch83 said:

5555555555555 this is my hometown of 6 years i always buy my gai yang from him, Never noticed this picture though as he has quite a few up and i always get take away so never really paid much attention ,

I'm going to give him stick later 5555555555555

Me too, looks like he's heading for double stick too. He a lovely bloke if you know him

at least he got the spelling right. TOM CRUISE. :):cheesy:

my friends shop selling street food spell "CRAP FRIED RICE" 

One day while drinking beer together after he close shop i jokingly pointed out to him what it really meant. we had a good laugh about it.

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Next time i go to Khonkaen, i can pretend to be  Christopher Reeves        :sorry:

..paint a red 'S' on your shirt and make sure your underpants are on the outside'...i reckon it will work mate.

It's years ago, but in several places I could not convince the owners I was not Steve Davis (though I'm not ginger and don't wear glasses...), even had to play pool once, having no other choice, I went for it, telling I would play with my 'bad hand' (while it was my best), so happy they were, telling I was so polite (though I did the best I could), LOL!

There even was that 4-star-L Bkk hotel where they called me Michael Schumacher, and though I kept saying no-no-no, time after time, they kept giving me fancy free upgrades and local transportation, go figure...

I guess for, many, Thais it's as hard to make a difference between us as it is for us between kinds of Thais and staff from neighbouring countries...

Oh, and I met a guy in a bar who is, really, looking a lot like George Clooney, I 'discretely' spread it around, he seemed embarassed at the time, but I guess he didn't have to pay any drinks to the ladies to get some interest from them, or free drinks...? I saw him again, later, and felt sorry, as he told me he didn't appreciate the attention he got, as the girls had been speaking around... 

22 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

at least he got the spelling right. TOM CRUISE. :):cheesy:

my friends shop selling street food spell "CRAP FRIED RICE" 

One day while drinking beer together after he close shop i jokingly pointed out to him what it really meant. we had a good laugh about it.

'Moonmoon': You were lucky, he must have been a real friend, and not some proud macho Thai thug, otherwise...

1 minute ago, bangrak said:

'Moonmoon': You were lucky, he must have been a real friend, and not some proud macho Thai thug, otherwise...

no no not the typical somchai with face issues lol. no bottles or heads were broken that day

6 hours ago, Monkeyrobot said:

I meet 007 in a bar the other day, nice guy but clearly intoxicated. You can be anyone you want in LOS.

'Monkeyrobot': That '007' was kind of clever, as the choice of actors having been '007' on the screen is quite wide...

1 hour ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Years ago my mates and I used to play the "look-a-like game" when we went on a lads week away. They introduced me as Martin Shaw, and oddly I have been asked for autographs without any introduction. That was years ago though, more likely look like Professor Liddle Olman from High Anxiety these days...

:crazy:

Martin Shaw one of my favorite actors. I have most of his Judge John Deed episodes. I also have another favorite Martin Clunes ASA Doc Martin another great actor. They have the types of series that could be never ending. Most of his episodes as well.  I really cherish them. 

Archived