Goodbye "Sin City" hello "Sports City" - Kobkarn announces Pattaya makeover citing Jetskis as major world attraction

webfact

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This woman Kobkarn is incompetent.

The strategy was 'quality tourists with cash'…what happened to that?

The second strategy was Thainess….what happened to that?

This strategy is to take a perfectly good holiday destination where millions want to go, and which makes oodles of money; and turn it into a niche sporting event where Thailand unfortunately already has 'form' with jet-ski cheats. I like jet-skiing but I'd never rent one from Pattaya.

Pattaya is already a Sports City. We have golf, fishing, Pattaya marathon, jetski world cup, beach soccer, Pattaya Football club. What more do you want ? You can add whoring as another sports activity if you like.

The jet skis she is referring to are not the rent scams but controlled race events. What seems to be the situation going on is a zoning/regulationary yellow/red civil war.   The speedboats out of Bali hi and now off the beach in front of Hard Rock. Major negative mpact on drivers and deck chair. The baht bus zoning. The crackdown  on nightlife. All above adversely affecting one side 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2017 at 7:05 PM, Xaos said:

932591339ba8574f0b7729f64bd4b586.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I used to install offshore landfall pipelines and sewage outfalls. This one looks a little short for my liking.   :sick:

13 hours ago, Xaos said:

Go and trench them please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They couldn't afford it/be willing to pay. 1km offshore was the minimum distance for discharging treated sewage.

Archived