BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

2pm1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

PATTAYA: -- More African prostitutes were hauled off the streets this morning as the "Clean up Pattaya's Image" crackdown continued.

Sanook.com reported that "women of color" mostly from Madagascar and Uganda were once again targeted. Some twenty such "tourists", as they claim, were rounded up last Friday.

The raid on Walking Street and Beach Road was conducted at 3am this morning and was led by Netithorn Ratanasuchanan with local cops police volunteers Sanook reported.

They rounded up 39 women who were interviewed and had their details recorded at Pattaya police station.

Sanook said that all were on tourist visas but were selling themselves. They said they catered to tourists with certain tastes.

The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports. Police said they had observed their behavior and were confident they were all working as prostitutes.

However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women. Police just said that the crackdown would continue as they attempted to clean up Pattaya's image.

And they said the clean up would continue indefinitely.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-03

Now that is a clean up worthy of the time and effort. Would love to see deportation and overstay offences charged with rigidity regarding Thai law.  Those ladies are a bane.

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene. What gets me is the 'clearing up' of the illegals in an illegal trade. Nothing like a bit of nepotism/nationalism/xenophobia to brighten up the day. 

"However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women."

"You have all been very naughty, now stand over there and face the wall for 30 minutes. Then straight off to bed with no supper."

2pm1.jpg

The first question asked !! What about a freebie !!  :cheesy:

25 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene. What gets me is the 'clearing up' of the illegals in an illegal trade. Nothing like a bit of nepotism/nationalism/xenophobia to brighten up the day. 

Its because you did not pay attention to what happened in Europe. IF you let them come  you will have more.

The process hard already started. First they were only found in Bangkok , then a few in Pattaya. Quite a few more this year, and so on...

Like Russian ladies that is not what i am looking for when coming to Thailand. Also hygienve wise , African ladies where the worse i have ever met

Pattaya can do without the diseased African street women, god knows they have

enough of it from home grown and Uzbek girls already....

OTT racist slur has been removed

Don't they know its a reserved occupation for Thais. Oh, hang on there's no Thai prostitution in Pattaya is there? :partytime2:

Looks the new slogan is, If you're black you're goin' back.

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app