More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

On 20/04/2017 at 0:17 PM, lonewolf99 said:

It is obvious what is going on. The clean up is all show and no blow. People are getting paid off (hub of human trafficking) and they do not know what to do with them...where do you put 39 robust African tarts...? There is no room for them in a local pokey.

Easy.  Just arrest 6 or12 a day and deport them after tattooing their forehead.  OK!  I apologize.  Record their biometrics.  It will come into use here soon enough.  I imagine the disease and dishonesty rate exceeds that of the local hookers.  I would not want to trust myself to be alone in a room with most of the African hookers I have seen here.  Really scary, some/most of them.  

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:45 AM, themerg said:

Right now, without THOUSANDS of Thai prostitutes arrested, I called this Protectionism

This is the same as US did with Japanese interments in World War 2.

In this case, the police are not arresting Thai people.

Most Pattaya prostitutes are Thai people.

Well for starters, foreigners are not entitled to work as prostitutes in Thailand. Aside from prostitution technically being illegal in general, it's doubly illegal if a foreigner engages in it. Imagine the stern look on an immigration officer's face if a foreigner told them they came to Thailand to sell their bodies and are requesting a work permit for it.

With almost certainty, these women will be deported. However, that doesn't mean that new ones won't come to replace them.

Also, beauty aside (there are certainly some good looking African females), but I'm confused by there being a demand for African (or for that matter white, mostly eastern European) prostitutes in Thailand. I mean, Thailand isn't a multicultural country. I thought men came to Thailand for Thai women, not foreigners from a completely different continent. Also, Thai men almost invariably like Thai or at least other Asian women (this means East Asian). Only a small number have the hots for European women, even fewer for any other race/ethnicity. Recently, a Thai male friend of mine told me he would never date a non-Asian women. He just doesn't like them.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes, and they are also arrested when breaking the law such as openly soliciting. While foreign prostitutes can be deported, Thai prostitutes get a token fine and are normally released. It's not the crime of the century after all.

Prostitution is not the crime of the century for sure, but these women will be deported because they're foreigners. They're engaging in an illegal activity and working in breach of the law (no work permit).

Prostitution is not the crime of the century for sure, but these women will be deported because they're foreigners. They're engaging in an illegal activity and working in breach of the law (no work permit).

Yes. My comment was in regard to Thai prostitutes.

1 hour ago, jimster said:

I thought men came to Thailand for Thai women, not foreigners from a completely different continent.

Not necessarily. Our cesspoolians are equal opportunity mongers. Besides, the Africans, though hardly the best representatives of their continent, could compare favorably w/ some of the Thai women you see old farts in Pattaya hauling in tow.

On 4/24/2017 at 5:45 PM, jimster said:

"But these women will be deported"  Really???  They should be but it always looks like catch and release fishing to me.  Throw them back to catch again.  Good income stream!!

On April 21, 2017 at 2:08 AM, The Deerhunter said:

Easy.  Just arrest 6 or12 a day and deport them after tattooing their forehead.  OK!  I apologize.  Record their biometrics.  It will come into use here soon enough.  I imagine the disease and dishonesty rate exceeds that of the local hookers.  I would not want to trust myself to be alone in a room with most of the African hookers I have seen here.  Really scary, some/most of them.  

Maybe posts some links exposing African ladies as thieves or troublemakers.  They can be deported so outside of these arbitrary round ups these girls stay out of trouble. 

On 4/25/2017 at 10:10 PM, The Deerhunter said:

"But these women will be deported"  Really???  They should be but it always looks like catch and release fishing to me.  Throw them back to catch again.  Good income stream!!

Income stream is what it is all about. Never kill the goose laying the golden egg. 

8 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Income stream is what it is all about. Never kill the goose laying the golden egg. 

Hi gordo

Do you really think that the clean up is really going on? Or do you think that its a spin to make us think that they are.

Patts without a sex industry is like a bacon sandwich without HP sauce.

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Hi gordo

Do you really think that the clean up is really going on? Or do you think that its a spin to make us think that they are.

Patts without a sex industry is like a bacon sandwich without HP sauce.

Your right about the spin part. Wise to get one of those rooster weather vanes and attach it to the roof to see which way the political/police wind is blowing. Not meant to offend rooster 59 of course. He always spins in the right direction. 

On 3/3/2017 at 1:17 PM, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

a few beers could blur one's vision and they all look same after the 6th! :)

On 3/3/2017 at 3:41 PM, DaveE13 said:

Few years ago you would see a few African ladies wandering around walking street or beach road.  

Haven't been pattaya for a year or so didn't realise there are so many now. Must be a market there for them. Maybe the Russian lads like them?

True. but the word must have gotten around that they can make between $100-200 a night instead of $10-20 back home. This is just the beginning. We will see more of them soon as the wars and al-shabaab are out of control in East-African countries

On 4/24/2017 at 7:44 PM, JSixpack said:

Not necessarily. Our cesspoolians are equal opportunity mongers. Besides, the Africans, though hardly the best representatives of their continent, could compare favorably w/ some of the Thai women you see old farts in Pattaya hauling in tow.

haha true!

• 2 weeks later...

I was required to leave the Kingdom because I was one day late filing for an extension of stay, thinking the "day of" was included.
Whatever.
A bit of a disappointment that obvious law breakers are not dealt with, but people who make an honest mistake are booted...
Guess that is a difference between "police"and "immigration".

Archived