More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

12 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

I was required to leave the Kingdom because I was one day late filing for an extension of stay, thinking the "day of" was included.
Whatever.
A bit of a disappointment that obvious law breakers are not dealt with, but people who make an honest mistake are booted...
Guess that is a difference between "police"and "immigration".

How do you know this? Of course they will deport these foreigners, it's in the ministerial regulations that it's illegal for a foreigner to come to Thailand to engage in prostitution, and Africans stand out much more than say, Lao or Burmese do. In fact, even the latter are regularly deported for engaging in prostitution and other activities the Thai government requires a work permit for.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jimster said:

How do you know this? Of course they will deport these foreigners, it's in the ministerial regulations that it's illegal for a foreigner to come to Thailand to engage in prostitution, and Africans stand out much more than say, Lao or Burmese do. In fact, even the latter are regularly deported for engaging in prostitution and other activities the Thai government requires a work permit for.

Would this include the Russians,

So..they want to 'clean up' Pattaya and make it family friendly? Most tourists aren't too bothered by hookers in Walking Street or soi 6, they know that they don't need to go to those areas. What the average tourist (and long-term resident) is constantly bothered by is having hawkers constantly offering them counterfeit goods (illegal under International laws) and disturbing them in bars AND RESTAURANTS WHILE THEY'RE HAVING A MEAL.

It don't bother me anymore though, they eventually got the message..lol

On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 4:33 PM, shanesox said:

They're on sukhumvit road around nana . One girl looked so young ,I asked her age, 18 was the reply and from Uganda

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

How much did she charge you?

On 1/5/2560 at 11:37 PM, berybert said:

They said they catered to tourists with certain tastes.

Yes!! Correct! Some Madagascan ladies are experts in the 'FLYING WEDGE' maneuver. This was a delicacy (I use the word broadly here) much favoured by the Chinese in the past. In Spain a few years ago I was offered the 'SPINNING TOP' by an African delight. Remember one man's potion is another man's poison.

On 5/17/2017 at 11:48 AM, owl sees all said:

Yes!! Correct! Some Madagascan ladies are experts in the 'FLYING WEDGE' maneuver. This was a delicacy (I use the word broadly here) much favoured by the Chinese in the past. In Spain a few years ago I was offered the 'SPINNING TOP' by an African delight. Remember one man's potion is another man's poison.

the specialties in Nigeria were LURKING BUSHRAT and SEARCH THE CURLY WOOLLY.  :whistling:

3 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

They probably stopped off in Thailand on their way home from Dubai. Anyone familiar with the "York Club" in Dubai.

because Thailand is halfway en route to Madagascar and therefore ideal for a relaxing stopover.

On 2017-5-15 at 7:01 AM, Bill Miller said:

I was required to leave the Kingdom because I was one day late filing for an extension of stay, thinking the "day of" was included.
Whatever.
A bit of a disappointment that obvious law breakers are not dealt with, but people who make an honest mistake are booted...
Guess that is a difference between "police"and "immigration".

No difference

Immigration is a division of Police.

On March 3, 2017 at 11:24 AM, daveAustin said:

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene.

i find their assertiveness refreshing, in contrast to the demure thai ladies that just stand there like wallflowers and avoid eye contact.

1 hour ago, JimCrane said:

i find their assertiveness refreshing, in contrast to the demure thai ladies that just stand there like wallflowers and avoid eye contact.

I always get told I am a hansum man and they all want me.  It must be the bulge in my (shirt) pocket.

6 hours ago, JimCrane said:

in contrast to the demure thai ladies that just stand there like wallflowers and avoid eye contact.

they hate every minute of their "profession" because they are mostly confused but needy single mothers,unwillingly standing in a hot and humid climate in front an establishment for hours holding a "59bht beer special" and shouting at the top of their lungs "welcome" while constantly being gazed by a mixed variety  of  fat, bold,old, crude,drunk, weird crowd just to make enough money to only survive.

Even I got depressed by typing this.Just imagine actually having to do it.

• 1 month later...
they hate every minute of their "profession" because they are mostly confused but needy single mothers,unwillingly standing in a hot and humid climate in front an establishment for hours holding a "59bht beer special" and shouting at the top of their lungs "welcome" while constantly being gazed by a mixed variety  of  fat, bold,old, crude,drunk, weird crowd just to make enough money to only survive.

Even I got depressed by typing this.Just imagine actually having to do it.

The lazy cows could do what millions of others do and go work in a factory.. How hard is it sitting on a stool and chanting hello welcome? Compared to sitting at a sowing machine for 12 hours lol

Much much easier to play star fish so they deserve what they get

but there is always a knight in shining Armour on anonymous forums at least happy to stick up for them

5 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

The lazy cows could do what millions of others do and go work in a factory

Much much easier to play star fish so they deserve what they get
but there is always a knight in shining Armour on anonymous forums at least happy to stick up for them

LOL> how do you know they play starfish? Have you tried some out?

You do realise they supply some variety in Pattaya. Not everyone who comes here is after Asian girls. For example, they owe it to white girls (Russian, Eastern European) to keep the Arabs interested in visiting Pattaya as that's what a large number come here for. Each to their own.

LOL> how do you know they play starfish? Have you tried some out?

You do realise they supply some variety in Pattaya. Not everyone who comes here is after Asian girls. For example, they owe it to white girls (Russian, Eastern European) to keep the Arabs interested in visiting Pattaya as that's what a large number come here for. Each to their own.

I've been here 2 months now and can't wait to get back to bangkok. However there are a number of very hot young African girls doing the rounds from soi Buakhao to beach road.
Can't being myself to go there lol

Interesting change of observation.  Was in Sukhumvit Soi 4 area last weekend.  I have only seen ugly, fat, badly dressed, scary African streetwalkers before and I am talking about over the last several years.  I do get up to that exact area on business 2-3 times a year (yes, with the wife usually).  This time I noticed on my perambulations that none of the previous batches (seen several trips in a row) were obviously in attendance. (they were so bad they were unmistakable, especially one shocker, absolutely falling out of a tiny blue dress/.   But a lot more African women than 2 months ago and all new, many slim and attractively presented and a number of them actually pretty and really quite cute!  (Did I say that?)  No, I still have not been tempted and probably never would.  I still think the risk of disease would be much higher than local lassies (for those who tend to have to consider these things,) But to those who said they were actually some cute ones amongst them, my apologies.  Yes: Pretty, polite and persistent.

1 hour ago, champers said:

A couple of African ladies were down on the beach earlier on today. I'm not saying they were big, but Greenpeace did send a boat to drag them into the sea.

(thanks to Les Dawson).

Later on they were ask to leave the water, as the tide was waiting to come in,

Interesting change of observation.  Was in Sukhumvit Soi 4 area last weekend.  I have only seen ugly, fat, badly dressed, scary African streetwalkers before and I am talking about over the last several years.  I do get up to that exact area on business 2-3 times a year (yes, with the wife usually).  This time I noticed on my perambulations that none of the previous batches (seen several trips in a row) were obviously in attendance. (they were so bad they were unmistakable, especially one shocker, absolutely falling out of a tiny blue dress/.   But a lot more African women than 2 months ago and all new, many slim and attractively presented and a number of them actually pretty and really quite cute!  (Did I say that?)  No, I still have not been tempted and probably never would.  I still think the risk of disease would be much higher than local lassies (for those who tend to have to consider these things,) But to those who said they were actually some cute ones amongst them, my apologies.  Yes: Pretty, polite and persistent.

You are right. I was lower Sukhumvit last 2 days and the obes creatures are gone and quite a few well dressed slim versions

They are aggressive though. All of them will grab your arm at some point

Archived