More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

Too many of em. More and more every time I pass through lower suk, which is every 2-3 months. Saturday evening just passed , even the "hello my friend/how are you my friend?" African males were walking near and around the police box near the crossing and by nana hotel trying to sell their wares. Really can't see it going on for much longer....even for this place.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2017 at 3:15 PM, Ramen087 said:

Now that is a clean up worthy of the time and effort. Would love to see deportation and overstay offences charged with rigidity regarding Thai law.  Those ladies are a bane.

5 5 5 tea money. Do they have work permits and 800,000 baht in the bank insurances etc . Only applies to Caucasian. Racist thailand ? Sukhumvit from soi 3 back past soi 11 all the little alleyways 100s of them + store owners , criky . Soi 3 full to the brim;  half of isis and everbody else hanging out rar in the basement of the grace. We all know police know " cant see it from soi 4 police box full to brim tea money. 

They all need to go back to where they came from if people wanted black girls they will go to Black countries to be with them, unfortunately a lot of the people that travel to Thailand they want Thai girls so I say for all these black scammers they should get them out of Thailand they are nothing but a nuisance.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, pattayadude said:

they hate every minute of their "profession" because they are mostly confused but needy single mothers,unwillingly standing in a hot and humid climate in front an establishment for hours holding a "59bht beer special" and shouting at the top of their lungs "welcome" while constantly being gazed by a mixed variety  of  fat, bold,old, crude,drunk, weird crowd just to make enough money to only survive.

Even I got depressed by typing this.Just imagine actually having to do it.

I find it hard to believe that you ever talked to any of them to come up with that.

Besides, they don't "hold a 59 baht beer special" while touting. That would impede grappling with the intended victim to drag him inside.

Also, less and less bother to shout anything, as usually too engrossed in their phones, presumably checking the website on which they are advertising themselves for rent.

8 hours ago, Eli1 said:

They all need to go back to where they came from if people wanted black girls they will go to Black countries to be with them, unfortunately a lot of the people that travel to Thailand they want Thai girls so I say for all these black scammers they should get them out of Thailand they are nothing but a nuisance.

There must be a market for "large size" women, or they wouldn't get a single customer.

However, agree that they are a nuisance when they accost me in the street. As bad as the katoeys for that.

On 7/13/2017 at 6:26 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I find it hard to believe that you ever talked to any of them to come up with that.

why would any talking be necessary to reach my conclusion?..besides it is probably the same way how you came up with

On 7/13/2017 at 6:26 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

less and less bother to shout anything, as usually too engrossed in their phones, presumably checking the website on which they are advertising themselves for rent.

:whistling:

fabulous-walking-st.jpg

I took Kenya Airways to Hong Kong recently and expected some hot dark mammas to be serving. <deleted>, all the flight attendants are Thai, only the captain is Kenyan. Major disappointment, plus the flight was delayed hours. Cheap, though.

Luckily Pattaya does not represent all of Thailand.

But there's no doubt that you will encounter some element of Sleaze in Pattaya, and it does not surprise me that Black ladies have tried this on. Probably because they were not stopped before. I guess now the Police are acting on it, they will first clamp down on Foreigners doing illegal work in the country.

Seems fair enough, after all Thailand is first and foremost, for the Thai people.

13 hours ago, chris455 said:

But there's no doubt that you will encounter some element of Sleaze in Pattaya, and it does not surprise me that Black ladies have tried this on. Probably because they were not stopped before. I guess now the Police are acting on it, they will first clamp down on Foreigners doing illegal work in the country.

Seems fair enough, after all Thailand is first and foremost, for the Thai people.

Don't worry the 'Thai People" have their own "Dens of Iniquity"  which are far larger, sleazier (and cheaper mostly) than the ones in Pattaya that farangs frequent so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

13 hours ago, chris455 said:

yeah.back in 2010 or so, there were only a handful on WS. The police probably left them alone as they didn't pose danger to competition and having a garden variety of "flowers" was ok. But the word got around fast in Africa how these "tourist" hookers were making $100+ a night without a need of a pimp and with total impunity.

And by 2016, I could count at least 50 if not more of them any given night which probably didn't sit well with BIB and the  mafiosos running their show on Walking street.

Actually I have to admit these ladies are pretty low-key and don't cause any trouble even though they are not on top of my menu as I am not into XL size :)

1 minute ago, pattayadude said:

yeah.back in 2010 or so, there were only a handful on WS. The police probably left them alone as they didn't pose danger to competition and having a garden variety of "flowers" was ok. But the word got around fast in Africa how these "tourist" hookers were making $100+ a night without a need of a pimp and with total impunity.

And by 2016, I could count at least 50 if not more of them any given night which probably didn't sit well with BIB and the  mafiosos running their show.

Actually I have to admit these ladies are pretty low-key and don't cause any trouble even though they are not on top of my menu as I am not into XL size :)

They used to be low key in Bangkok aswell....

4 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Don't worry the 'Thai People" have their own "Dens of Iniquity"  which are far larger, sleazier (and cheaper mostly) than the ones in Pattaya that farangs frequent so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Sure do!   It's an eye opener for Falangs when they eventually see them for the first time.  It sites was for me.  ."I'm a 300 baht girl and she is a 500 baht girl.  We have beer and 30 rooms upstairs.  What you want music for."   This was in a little restaurant night club with "Christmas tree lights" on the side of the main road onto a major regional centre less than a hour drive from Bangkok.  If you live in Thailand and do not know where they are, you just don't know what you are looking at.  Because they are everywhere in every town and even down deserted sideroads off the highway.  By the way.  my teacher mate was showing.  We were not buying.

19 hours ago, chris455 said:

A couple of interesting points here with this post:

Depends what is considered sleaze!

Is prostitution considered prostitution or work? What are these ladies actually doing wrong?

Sure Thailand is for Thais but without the foreign input they would be a financial turmoil. 

On 7/13/2017 at 5:26 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Besides, they don't "hold a 59 baht beer special" while touting. That would impede grappling with the intended victim to drag him inside.

Also, less and less bother to shout anything, as usually too engrossed in their phones, presumably checking the website on which they are advertising themselves for rent.

Lots working the bars hoping to snatch a foreign boyfriend to look after them. Not all single mothers. Check outside McDonald's on Silom at 2 am. Load of Thai boys earning <deleted> all picking up their girlfriends on shitty little bikes to go home to their non aircon room and eat rubbish off the soi after banging some old tourist. Fat old bold farangs with a half decent heart and a few coins in the bank are probably a better catch than most of their fellas. You do realize you are talking about the lowest of the low. The girls and the boys. 

They don't 'need' to work there. They choose to. Out of greed and laziness. You'll find better girls working at 7! Don't feel sorry for them. They got themselves into it. They weren't coerced or trafficked for the most part. They know exactly what they are doing. Their choice 

49 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

They don't 'need' to work there. They choose to. Out of greed and laziness. You'll find better girls working at 7! Don't feel sorry for them. They got themselves into it. They weren't coerced or trafficked for the most part. They know exactly what they are doing. Their choice 

To be honest, i was aware since about 12 years ago in Thailand that there were quite a lot of dark coloured people being booted out of Thailand for one reason or another. They usually end up in Cambodia, and lots are in the news there because of Drugs or some sort of Black Money scam, etc. I guess the Thai police are well aware of all of this and just waiting for them to screw up so it makes it a lot easier to kick these types out of their country.

22 minutes ago, chris455 said:

To be honest, i was aware since about 12 years ago in Thailand that there were quite a lot of dark coloured people being booted out of Thailand for one reason or another. They usually end up in Cambodia, and lots are in the news there because of Drugs or some sort of Black Money scam, etc. I guess the Thai police are well aware of all of this and just waiting for them to screw up so it makes it a lot easier to kick these types out of their country.

I wasn't talking about the 'dark colored' people. Most of them are paying. That's how they stay. I was talking about those from the countryside. Up north. Kotchai mai krub

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

Economic visitors!

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:43 AM, pattayadude said:

why would any talking be necessary to reach my conclusion?..besides it is probably the same way how you came up with

:whistling:

fabulous-walking-st.jpg

Strange reply. You said "they hate every minute of their "profession" because they are mostly confused but needy single mothers"  which would require some actual knowledge of the women themselves, and that can only be gleaned by talking to them.

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Lots working the bars hoping to snatch a foreign boyfriend to look after them. Not all single mothers. Check outside McDonald's on Silom at 2 am. Load of Thai boys earning <deleted> all picking up their girlfriends on shitty little bikes to go home to their non aircon room and eat rubbish off the soi after banging some old tourist. Fat old bold farangs with a half decent heart and a few coins in the bank are probably a better catch than most of their fellas. You do realize you are talking about the lowest of the low. The girls and the boys. 

You do realize you are talking about the lowest of the low. The girls

and how many have you got to know well enough to make that judgement? I met many bargirls that were far more genuine and happy than some hiso jumped up bitch that thinks she's "special" because her parents have money.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

A couple of interesting points here with this post:

Depends what is considered sleaze!

Is prostitution considered prostitution or work? What are these ladies actually doing wrong?

Sure Thailand is for Thais but without the foreign input they would be a financial turmoil. 

Amuses me that some take offense at women in Pattaya doing what girls back in their country do, but not crusading against the ones back home. Hypocrisy writ large.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You do realize you are talking about the lowest of the low. The girls

and how many have you got to know well enough to make that judgement? I met many bargirls that were far more genuine and happy than some hiso jumped up bitch that thinks she's "special" because her parents have money.

I agree. However. They are still as said 

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

I was talking about the boys that live off them too ; ) how may have I got to know? Not too many, but enough.  I've been married nearly 20 years so don't need to get to know them. They are what they are. A conveyor belt of hussies. Sorry ; / hope you find one that touches your heart 

10 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

I promise you this. Those bar girls wish they were that jumped up hiso bitch you talk about. Remember where you are. What would you choose. Money and decent restaurants or banging fat old men for money. Your bar girl friends would agree with me on that. Fact 

3 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

I was talking about the boys that live off them too ; ) how may have I got to know? Not too many, but enough.  I've been married nearly 20 years so don't need to get to know them. They are what they are. A conveyor belt of hussies. Sorry ; / hope you find one that touches your heart 

I agree that the "boys" are low class scumbags living off the girls, which was why I didn't include them in my reply.

However, if the girls are lowest of the low, their farang temporary boyfriends are too. 

I've met a wide range of bargirls from the worst imaginable to wonderful human beings, so IMO one shouldn't be judgmental of them as a whole. They are all individuals.

I've known several "hussies" that were the nicest women I ever met, and far, far better than those that consider themselves to be "perfection personified", just because they were more fortunate.

hope you find one that touches your heart 

Indeed, I have met more than one that did so, but at a time in my life when I was unable to take things further. I still remember them with fondness.

Archived