More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/3/2560 at 12:22 PM, samsensam said:

that's very superior of you.

take a look at the vast majority of males here who indulge in prostitution, the same phrase could be used to describe them; 'a mingin lookin bunch !!!'

or maybe you really believe you are 'hansum man' ?!

What a prick

• 3 weeks later...

I have 39 years experience in Thailand questioning prostitutes. How do I become a

police volunteer assigned to

these clean up details ?

It’s a supply and demand world. The article mentions

thd ladies apparently are

skilled in some unspecified

specialty  which must be in  demand because their numbers keep increasing

Personally I advocate the

employment of local Strumpets

As my work took me to Africa for a year and anyway if I desired the services of these

ladies Or the Russian pussy vendors I would return to Los Angeles where the visa requirements provide for a 

better quality product. You can’t blame these ladies for their business modal. If you were an independent contractor you to would head for an area that already had

a never ending turnover of millions of potential customers

concentrated generally in relatevily small geographical areas. Theoretically competition should produce a better product at a cheaper

price. These ladies may need to

improve. Their marketing

techniqes, but their social

interactions are still more

refined and less obnoious

then the hordes of Chinese

tourists.or clueless drunken  farangs here for no more a noble purpose , looking for a Thailand they heard about, but

that illusion started disapesring

30 years ago when demand really started to reduce the

massive supply to where now

the shoe is completely on the other foot. It has morphed into a multi billion dollar industry that still is able to attract the

naive rookie to Thailand and convince them that at 10 times the price of 35 years ago that less is more. But it is what it is and the dream still sells. There are a few people around writing books about the time when Bernard Trink waddling around Phat Poung or the Cowboy in the days when the NaNa hotel coffee shop and Love club disco and the original Therme was the Mecca for mongers, and the NaNa entertainment complex was just an open field with 2 old ladies selling lao

soup to the girls who were dolled up to the 9’s Hoping to snag an oil worker on vacation from the Middle East with a pocket full of cash burning a hole in his pocket. The girls would order the most expensive items on the menu, take one or 2 bites and at first

chance run accross the street

for a 10 Baht bowl of Lao

soup many things like that now

just make smile until I see that there is now A Hooters at the NaNa hotel now and I must stop now, I’m wiping away the tears. You can’t even bar fine

the girls at Hooters. What the hell kind of crap is this, and on haloed ground no less ? There goes the neighborhood

3 hours ago, Mr22Tim said:

I have 39 years experience in Thailand questioning prostitutes. How do I become a

these clean up details ?

As my work took me to Africa for a year and anyway if I desired the services of these

ladies Or the Russian pussy vendors I would return to Los Angeles where the visa requirements provide for a 

better quality product. You can’t blame these ladies for their business modal. If you were an independent contractor you to would head for an area that already had

concentrated generally in relatevily small geographical areas. Theoretically competition should produce a better product at a cheaper

improve. Their marketing

tourists.or clueless drunken  farangs here for no more a noble purpose , looking for a Thailand they heard about, but

the shoe is completely on the other foot. It has morphed into a multi billion dollar industry that still is able to attract the

naive rookie to Thailand and convince them that at 10 times the price of 35 years ago that less is more. But it is what it is and the dream still sells. There are a few people around writing books about the time when Bernard Trink waddling around Phat Poung or the Cowboy in the days when the NaNa hotel coffee shop and Love club disco and the original Therme was the Mecca for mongers, and the NaNa entertainment complex was just an open field with 2 old ladies selling lao

soup to the girls who were dolled up to the 9’s Hoping to snag an oil worker on vacation from the Middle East with a pocket full of cash burning a hole in his pocket. The girls would order the most expensive items on the menu, take one or 2 bites and at first

just make smile until I see that there is now A Hooters at the NaNa hotel now and I must stop now, I’m wiping away the tears. You can’t even bar fine

the girls at Hooters. What the hell kind of crap is this, and on haloed ground no less ? There goes the neighborhood

Before my time too but you missed  mentioning the Grace Hotel or Happy Inn that most of your contemporaries always wax lyrical about.  Great memories!

2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

A Hooters at the NaNa hotel now and I must stop now, I’m wiping away the tears. You can’t even bar fine

the girls at Hooters. What the hell kind of crap is

I know I couldn’t beleive it when I saw what they were building after taking down the golden bar.  I passed there a few times last week and it had many clientele similar to the bearded hipster types in the West and even families. All looked rather out of place considering the surrounding area. But both times it seemed pretty full...   I was honestly hoping it would  be a massive failure ☹️. 

On 27/03/2018 at 10:27 AM, lapamita said:

or in some cases they married to thaiman !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know some case,like that. deportation not possible ahhahahha :) :)

and even it makes the city more colourfull why not

In art school I was taught that black and white were not colours (or colors.)

6 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Before my time too but you missed  mentioning the Grace Hotel or Happy Inn that most of your contemporaries always wax lyrical about.  Great memories!

I miss the Safari days when after shooting a few things one oft' heard the expression  have it scrubbed and brought to my tent.

:sorry:

16 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

have you tried offering 10,000?

you will be pleasantly surprised!

I was!:licklips:

couldn't have said better myself

I think the classic mongering terminology for this sort of behavior was LDOP... lame dupe over payer.

Usually accompanied with being admonished for "spoiling it for us other guys."

52 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I think the classic mongering terminology for this sort of behavior was LDOP... lame dupe over payer.

Usually accompanied with being admonished for "spoiling it for us other guys."

i prefer overpaying once a month and end up with a 10, rather than drooling each time twice a week for the whole month.

It's also matter of affordability, nothing to do with "spoiling it for other guys".

There will always be someone who will pay higher than the rest for what he wants.

I call it "survival of the fittest"

On 3/3/2017 at 12:22 PM, samsensam said:

that's very superior of you.

take a look at the vast majority of males here who indulge in prostitution, the same phrase could be used to describe them; 'a mingin lookin bunch !!!'

or maybe you really believe you are 'hansum man' ?!

I don't use male prostitutes but accept your description.

On 28/04/2018 at 11:13 AM, pattayadude said:

i prefer overpaying once a month and end up with a 10, rather than drooling each time twice a week for the whole month.

It's also matter of affordability, nothing to do with "spoiling it for other guys".

There will always be someone who will pay higher than the rest for what he wants.

I call it "survival of the fittest"

I call it "survival of the fattest"  (wallet.)

This thread is about African criminal tourism.  How did we get around to talking about pulling "10's" v/s lower numbers?

On 4/26/2018 at 2:16 AM, The Deerhunter said:

and Thermae with the entrance in a public toilet on Sukhumwit.

An off topic troll post has been removed.

And now another one about the Thermae  in Bangkok. Topic is about:

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

On 3/3/2017 at 12:17 PM, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

While I agree Asians are the most feminine and sexy women, I doubt all others would. I know men here who melt over the sight of a decent-looking white woman; who knows, maybe they never had one. I took one such buddy to a "White" bar in Chaweng. This relatively young acceptably attractive Ukrainian girl approached, sat next to me and said for a drink special she would let me touch her anywhere. I told her I didn't want to touch her anywhere, and that in fact, I preferred the Thai cocktail waitress to her.  I never heard such filth come out of one person's mouth. Now, regarding these not so decent-looking cows pictured; no way, and I am not sorry.

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

About 20 years on & off, and stayed at The Miami first time.  You know where that is.  Never made it to the old Thermae.  It had just moved.  Been in the new Thermae  quite a few times but possibly never made a take-away from there.  Loved the (original movie) Star-wars bar ambience.   BUT, last time a group of us attended the guy at the bottom of the stairs was physically pushing us (to our Left, towards the bar to buy a drink) before letting proceed into the room proper.   That was it for me!  Goneburgers and the rest followed!  I can only take so much.   Now I am married and live here, nearly 5 years & we stay at the Nana every time we are in BKK.  It is very convenient for us,  Back in town tomorrow again.

First time in BKK was around late 80's. Would really have to check my CV to pin it down.

Different ball game then.

Probably the same things going on everywhere but it does seem different. It just felt different then, maybe new eyes on it then, I suppose much like the new eyes see it now.

The new eyes now might be posting differently in 20/30 years as well. Unless it'all underwater by that time. ??

On 4/26/2018 at 4:45 AM, Mr22Tim said:

these clean up details ?

improve. Their marketing

That's interesting, but what is your problem? I brought a Hooter's manager a large breasted warbler and he hired her immediately. Understandable, she was young, attractive, and spoke English well; plus she had a huge natural rack. She had been available for bar fine for the last three years or so. I don't doubt  some of the other Hooter's girls have been too. So, play your lover-boy game and meet them up the street when they close.

On 3/3/2017 at 12:15 PM, Ramen087 said:

Now that is a clean up worthy of the time and effort. Would love to see deportation and overstay offences charged with rigidity regarding Thai law.  Those ladies are a bane.

May I ask how have they ever bothered you in Pattaya? I doubt they would give you the time of day.

4 hours ago, The manic said:

May I ask how have they ever bothered you in Pattaya? I doubt they would give you the time of day.

The spread of hiv would probably be the top of my list ! Which to be fair is the reason I don’t bother with hookers full stop . 

On 03/03/2017 at 5:17 AM, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Surely the reason that a lot of Europeans come to Thailand is that they cannot get a girl back home?

Archived