Thai psychologist talks frankly about bestiality after Lampang man has his way with a cow

rooster59

Seems to me that if a blow-up doll were going to get the job done, Romeo the beef packer would not have moved on up to livestock. I don't see this being rolled back to some sort of fetish. I know one thing, I'm not letting my hamster out of my sight. Humans. The brick wall at the end of the evolution expressway. I swear, much more of this nonsense and I'm checking out: I shit you not. F*cking people.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Looking at the topic is it having sex with lambs that makes them tender? I seem to be missing something here that only a Kiwi could understand. Sorry to express my ignorance but am curious none the less. 

Kiwis and sheep.  That's a bird and a mammal.  Surely no law against that.  Perhaps they lock up offending birds in a zoo cage.  555.

11 hours ago, Karry Yokie said:

I'm surprised he actually had sex with a cow. Most of us usually end up marrying one. As for having sex with animals, how many of us have never had sex with a 'dog' after a few sherbets, lol.

Yea.   Misunderstandings do happen after a few beers.  I have taken more than few wild foxes home only to discover in the morning that they were just common street dogs. That is always disappointing. Makes one feel quite ashamed.

3 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Kiwis and sheep.  That's a bird and a mammal.  Surely no law against that.  Perhaps they lock up offending birds in a zoo cage.  555.

Could I add a couple more offending birds perchance??

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:03 AM, KIWIBATCH said:

One thing with sex with cows...they never say no.....dont complain of headaches....dont need gold necklaces.(only what I have been told mind you)....not like some "cows" I've  met.....

Now you milking the whole story.....

Archived