Thai psychologist talks frankly about bestiality after Lampang man has his way with a cow

rooster59

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He said that the behavior was not good and he recommended treatment to alleviate the intense feelings that such people have. Blow up sex dolls and sex toys can be useful in this regard, said Dr Wallop."

Aren't sex toys illegal in Thailand? Maybe they'll become available but only if you have a doctor's prescription.

One thing with sex with cows...they never say no.....dont complain of headaches....dont need gold necklaces.(only what I have been told mind you)....not like some "cows" I've  met.....

:cheesy: yeah, i heard 'Lampang cows' are top-shelf in this regard ...

Let's see if TAT can put a spin on this, they could invite Sultan Erdogan for promotion, he's said to be a 'connoisseur' ... 

5 minutes ago, KIWIBATCH said:

One thing with sex with cows...they never say no.....dont complain of headaches....dont need gold necklaces.(only what I have been told mind you)....not like some "cows" I've  met.....

How about sheep?

The cow in the pic is an ox, that makes the thing even more complicated.

And if one uses a chicken the problem look more like a size issue. I could immagine if "he" fits into a chicken no woman would be happy with "him"

Archived