Thai psychologist talks frankly about bestiality after Lampang man has his way with a cow

rooster59

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

They sometimes kick.:smile:

That's why you always wear wellington boots......to put the back legs in...........oh, and a rope as a lead so can pull it to give a kiss..................................or so I hear from other people................:whistling:

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He said that an increasing number of people in Thailand were having sex with goats, sheep and even chickens.

Baaaa, cluck cluck and well I will be rammed goats no less. Has anything ever come of these unions?. I think I saw a unicorn the other day. I have heard of Ligers and such. I guess crossed with a goat a issuance if there was one would be called a Mango?? With a chicken I doubt there would be issuance but a sheep hmm that one leaves me sheepish. 

49 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

us kiwis have been tenderizing our export lamb for decades and it is now world class. aussies especially love it and australia is the number one export market.

Looking at the topic is it having sex with lambs that makes them tender? I seem to be missing something here that only a Kiwi could understand. Sorry to express my ignorance but am curious none the less. 

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Funny, I thought these were illegal in Thailand.........:whistling:

Sexual abuse of unreal plastic people is not tolerated here. Murder, road carnage, crooked cops is all OK. Old Arab saying, aren't they always?

For children we have women, for love we have boys and for pleasure we have sheep. 

Awareness is growing fast.

9 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Looking at the topic is it having sex with lambs that makes them tender? I seem to be missing something here that only a Kiwi could understand. Sorry to express my ignorance but am curious none the less. 

Apparently you havent heard of Gum Boots or Ugg Boots well known in Australia

2 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

But did the cow enjoy it?

Judging by the look on her face, she barely noticed the event, probably due to the relative size of the penetrating item...Bull versus Thai male...No contest.

Just how bad does the prospect of masturbation have to be to make shagging a cow an attractive proposition?

Maybe he lost his hand or fingers feeling up a crocodile!!!

34 minutes ago, tracker1 said:

Apparently you havent heard of Gum Boots or Ugg Boots well known in Australia

OK so your saying that you wear Gum Boots or Ugg Boots while have sex with lambs. Kind of weird but if it turns your crank Hank go for it. I am still missing something pardon my ignorance. 

Archived