Thai psychologist talks frankly about bestiality after Lampang man has his way with a cow

rooster59

2 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

But did the cow enjoy it?

Judging by the look on her face, she barely noticed the event, probably due to the relative size of the penetrating item...Bull versus Thai male...No contest.

Just how bad does the prospect of masturbation have to be to make shagging a cow an attractive proposition?

maybe cows never  get a headache?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Bestiality is as old as time it self, and there's nothing new here, people in remote

area have often resorted to such activities with all kind of live stock,

( not withstanding doing it with people who resembles animals )...... 

haha, eyes of the holder, haha , love it haaaaa my belly.  is  hurting 

The perfect "text-book" response... has no meaning in the real world...

men who need a women will look at their pets a little more closely than normal..
women who need a little more man will get closer to a horse!!
Been going on for hundreds of years in all nations... nothing new here.

A long time ago I read/heard In UK that a man tried with a Donkey and got seriously hurt. Apparently, and I think this implies the Donkey was enjoying it too, the Donkey's innards accumulated a lot of suction and...just too painful to think about. Even now I don't if that was true or just a story/myth...I don't think tubular vacuum cleaners were around then :biggrin:

3 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

But did the cow enjoy it?

Judging by the look on her face, she barely noticed the event, probably due to the relative size of the penetrating item...Bull versus Thai male...No contest.

Just how bad does the prospect of masturbation have to be to make shagging a cow an attractive proposition?

I think it's far better the police nabbed this guy after he had done a cow -- as opposed to the other more common alternative of after he or someone had abused some little kid instead.

As for the cow, it probably was wondering, why's someone trying to stick a pencil into my ....

PS - Reminder to self, be sure to lock up little Fido at night these days in Thailand.

I have often wondered if there were any psychiatrists or psychologists here in Thailand. So, what do they actually do? Do they counsel people? Are there people here who are interested in looking within for the source of their problems? If so, they are exceptional souls, in a land where looking within, or introspecting is the last thing most seem prepared to do. 

Used to be legal in Sweden as long as the animal is not hurt.

Sweden set to ban bestiality, scrapping legal loophole that made it legal 'if the animal did not suffer'

Under current law, sex with animals is permitted as long as the so-called 'zoophile' can prove the livestock did not suffer in a bizarre technicality that often leaves suspicious vets as confused as the animals they are treating.

[...]

Germany introduced a ban in December after a sharp rise in cases of bestiality including the launch of several 'erotic zoos' which people could visit to abuse animals ranging from llamas to goats.

[...]

The act however, is still permissible in Belgium and Denmark.

"Such people are very excited by sex with animals," Dr Wallop continued "and this kind of behavior is becoming more and more prevalent in society".

Hmm... Aussies should read this ...

With a worldwide financial retreat, combined with the, 'no money, no honey, attitude/necessity;' there may be a step ladder inventory shortage for the insatiable, cow lovers. 

7 hours ago, PatOngo said:

He said that an increasing number of people in Thailand were having sex with goats, sheep and even chickens.

Gives new meaning to "Variety is the spice of life"

how would he know that ? maybe he is a animal fugger 

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Bestiality is as old as time it self, and there's nothing new here, people in remote

area have often resorted to such activities with all kind of live stock,

( not withstanding doing it with people who resembles animals )...... 

Is this better or worse than having it off with one's sister, an act some also engage in, especially in remote areas. I  know of a case in rural Switzerland where a brother and his sister had a baby together, which is of course incest. 

Archived