Thai psychologist talks frankly about bestiality after Lampang man has his way with a cow

rooster59

1 hour ago, yooyoo said:

"Such people are very excited by sex with animals," Dr Wallop continued "and this kind of behavior is becoming more and more prevalent in society".

Hmm... Aussies should read this ...

Wasn't there something posted in the world section here not long back about some UK guy going after a street drain, or something like that???

What a weird world in which we live. :ph34r:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beast Mode: Thai man arrested for having sex with cow

By Coconuts Bangkok

cow2.PNG

Nothing but smiles after the arrest.

A 40-year-old man was arrested and paraded naked into a police truck after being caught making love to a cow in the middle of the day. He had a massive grin on his face.

The man said that he could not help but feel attracted to the cow after watching it graze for a while.

Appalled villagers said they had noticed the man acting strangely and possibly drunk. When he began kissing and mounting the cow at 9:30am, they called the police.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/beast-mode-thai-man-arrested-sex-cow/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-03-04

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Bestiality is as old as time it self, and there's nothing new here, people in remote

area have often resorted to such activities with all kind of live stock,

( not withstanding doing it with people who resembles animals )...... 

Good observation.....I was once assigned to a team to assist with moving drilling rigs in the Middle East.  Moving drilling rigs to a new location required large tractor/trailer vehicles to move the rig components over hundreds of kilometers.  During these rig moves the drivers would stop for R&R at village tea houses along the route. Some of the tea houses offered the drivers an optional service to have sex with their donkeys.  This was not considered a serious social taboo, but it caused costly delays to the rig move, so we eventually had to threaten the drivers will dismissal if they did this while on the clock.     

grass is free, no reservation needed to dine. thats quite an inexpensive date and no strings attached, no telephone calls to answer or make, no ploys to get money for the sick buffalo brothers and sisters.

Good observation.....I was once assigned to a team to assist with moving drilling rigs in the Middle East.  Moving drilling rigs to a new location required large tractor/trailer vehicles to move the rig components over hundreds of kilometers.  During these rig moves the drivers would stop for R&R at village tea houses along the route. Some of the tea houses offered the drivers an optional service to have sex with their donkeys.  This was not considered a serious social taboo, but it caused costly delays to the rig move, so we eventually had to threaten the drivers will dismissal if they did this while on the clock.     

In Columbia it's normal that young men first try sex on a donkey. They have places you can go and pay for it. Some even fall in love with the donkey. Lol

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

well i heard in old time OZ they used to wrap guinea pigs in masking tape, why you ask? so they don't bust when you <deleted> them.but the animal rights mob put a stop to it,saying removing the tape hurt the animals.555

Goddammit! 

here in the happy land of medical tourism heaven, I can get any kind of treatment but the ones I need. a good shrink and a podiatrist. 

seriously, a podiatrist is difficult to find in Bangkok. 

foot fetish? got it covered. but a podiatrist for daa plaa in Thai - in english I think they are corns, but not sure. calluses removal = best place to find an expert is the beauty shop. some are really expert at it but I would like to see a doctor 

How do you have sex with a chicken without killing it first ? I know Thai male genitals are not the biggest in the world but come on, chickens ?

5 minutes ago, balo said:

How do you have sex with a chicken without killing it first ? I know Thai male genitals are not the biggest in the world but come on, chickens ?

Think of the size of a chicken egg and figure out where they come from

6 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

:cheesy: yeah, i heard 'Lampang cows' are top-shelf in this regard ...

Let's see if TAT can put a spin on this, they could invite Sultan Erdogan for promotion, he's said to be a 'connoisseur' ... 

Yeah, but only with asses donkeys

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

A 40-year-old man was arrested and paraded naked into a police truck after being caught making love to a cow in the middle of the day. He had a massive grin on his face.

Middle of the day!  Where do these people get off!  Any proper gentleman would woo her first.  Take her out to dinner, maybe go dancing and then whisper sweet nothings into her ear.  The art of seduction is lost on these morons.  How do we know if the sex was consensual? how old was the cow?  I really hope this is investigated properly

1 hour ago, boike said:

In Columbia it's normal that young men first try sex on a donkey. They have places you can go and pay for it. Some even fall in love with the donkey. Lol

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Yes, but you have to be early... no one wants an ugly ass!!!

:sorry::sorry:

1 hour ago, agrow said:

well i heard in old time OZ they used to wrap guinea pigs in masking tape, why you ask? so they don't bust when you <deleted> them.but the animal rights mob put a stop to it,saying removing the tape hurt the animals.555

Aussie also cross sheep with kangaroos so they can get a wooly jumper!!!

Archived