Thai psychologist talks frankly about bestiality after Lampang man has his way with a cow

rooster59

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a lawyer for a partner, this story reminds me of this guy

A good goat...

Farmer Wilson walks over to Farmer Jones' place and says
"Jones, I got me a problem and I gotta to go to court - I need a lawyer, do you know any?" Farmer Jones replies, "yeah, I know a couple of those guys. One is a hell of a trial lawyer, great guy but expensive as hell; the other, not so great, but the guy sure knows how to pick a jury and he's a lot cheaper." Wilson thanks his buddy and moves on thinking to himself, well I don't have a lot of money so I guess I know what I have to do.

Wilson's day in court finally comes and the first witness called to the stand is his neighbor Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith is sworn in and the prosecutor asks her, "Mrs. Smith, would you please tell the court what you saw on the day in question. "Why yes I can", she says, "I was doing my dishes, looking out my window over the sink when I saw Farmer Wilson come out from behind his barn and grab one of his goats". Yes mam, and then what did you see? "Well after he grabbed that goat he proceeded to drop his pants and fornicate with that there goat!" Is that all mam? "Well no, after it seemed like he had his way with that goat, the goat turned around and proceeded to lick his pecker clean!"

It was at this point of the testimony that one man on the jury turns to another man on the jury and says "you know, a good goat will do that"..

8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

How about sheep?

If you've ever seen how many Bathurst burrs and bindis collect on a sheep's butt, you would not be asking the question - unless, of course, you're a full-on masochist.

18 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Middle of the day!  Where do these people get off!  Any proper gentleman would woo her first.  Take her out to dinner, maybe go dancing and then whisper sweet nothings into her ear.  The art of seduction is lost on these morons.  How do we know if the sex was consensual? how old was the cow?  I really hope this is investigated properly

I'm surprised he actually had sex with a cow. Most of us usually end up marrying one. As for having sex with animals, how many of us have never had sex with a 'dog' after a few sherbets, lol.

29 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

If you've ever seen how many Bathurst burrs and bindis collect on a sheep's butt, you would not be asking the question - unless, of course, you're a full-on masochist.

You obviously know more than me about that. :thumbsup:

On 2017/3/3 at 5:10 PM, AhFarangJa said:

Funny, I thought these were illegal in Thailand.........:whistling:

If you get a letter from psychiatrist the custom officer will not confiscate your dolls that you bought online.

The letter will state that these are for therapy purposes- that will do the trick.

If you buy the latest doll from japan they have real human pubic hair and also the wig from real ladies' hair. China is catching up making these dolls because the ration of women in China is getting from bad to worse, soon they will have to screw some pigs or cows.

Footnotes: Japanese dolls speak Japanese and computerised, so when making love they do make the orgasm shriek.

55 minutes ago, madusa said:

If you get a letter from psychiatrist the custom officer will not confiscate your dolls that you bought online.

The letter will state that these are for therapy purposes- that will do the trick.

If you buy the latest doll from japan they have real human pubic hair and also the wig from real ladies' hair. China is catching up making these dolls because the ration of women in China is getting from bad to worse, soon they will have to screw some pigs or cows.

Footnotes: Japanese dolls speak Japanese and computerised, so when making love they do make the orgasm shriek.

Sorry, But here speaks a man from experience......allegedly......

16 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Sorry, But here speaks a man from experience......allegedly......

I was the interpreter for a Japanese execute who sells sex dolls and also handheld vaginas,(that's the round oblong thing you hold and insert your penis in it ).

The Japanese execute cannot speak English well so he need an interpreter. I speak Japanese fluently because I had studied Graphic design in Tokyo for 4 years. So he paid me to be the interpreter. We flew to Malaysia and Thailand for some commercial courtesy calls. That's how I got acquainted with these lovely ladies made in Japan.

You will be surprised some of the dolls look really good. I probably had to stick my john up one of these dolls if I were marooned on an uninhabited island you know. No choice do ?

12 hours ago, KIWIBATCH said:

One thing with sex with cows...they never say no.....dont complain of headaches....dont need gold necklaces.(only what I have been told mind you)....not like some "cows" I've  met.....

Did the cow mooo consent or was it rape

Seems to me that if a blow-up doll were going to get the job done, Romeo the beef packer would not have moved on up to livestock. I don't see this being rolled back to some sort of fetish. I know one thing, I'm not letting my hamster out of my sight. Humans. The brick wall at the end of the evolution expressway. I swear, much more of this nonsense and I'm checking out: I shit you not. F*cking people.

19 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Looking at the topic is it having sex with lambs that makes them tender? I seem to be missing something here that only a Kiwi could understand. Sorry to express my ignorance but am curious none the less. 

Kiwis and sheep.  That's a bird and a mammal.  Surely no law against that.  Perhaps they lock up offending birds in a zoo cage.  555.

11 hours ago, Karry Yokie said:

I'm surprised he actually had sex with a cow. Most of us usually end up marrying one. As for having sex with animals, how many of us have never had sex with a 'dog' after a few sherbets, lol.

Yea.   Misunderstandings do happen after a few beers.  I have taken more than few wild foxes home only to discover in the morning that they were just common street dogs. That is always disappointing. Makes one feel quite ashamed.

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:03 AM, KIWIBATCH said:

One thing with sex with cows...they never say no.....dont complain of headaches....dont need gold necklaces.(only what I have been told mind you)....not like some "cows" I've  met.....

Now you milking the whole story.....

Archived