57-year-old man mauled to death by three Rottweiler dogs

rooster59

2 hours ago, agudbuk said:

Children are more dangerous than dogs

Ah yeah ? 

I see, you mean when they get older and stronger and greedy and jealous and feeling superiour to weaker ones, poor ones, different ones, when they were given cars, trucks, busses, arms, political power and what else ?

So sorry, I know it's about dogs...

Just now, maximillian said:

Ah yeah ? 

I see, you mean when they get older and stronger and greedy and jealous and feeling superiour to weaker ones, poor ones, different ones, when they were given cars, trucks, busses, arms, political power and what else ?

Didn't you see The Omen?

Ah yeah ? 

Noisy uncontrolled things always making a mess, getting in the way, and trying to trip you up.

I much prefer dogs.

On 3/5/2017 at 3:24 PM, esprit said:

Well this seems somewhat unusual.  Bites from dogs normally penetrate clothing.  I have not read before where dogs remove the clothes of the victim totally either. Maybe that is what someone wants people to believe.

Don't try to read too much into the statement... it purely means that the dogs while biting/attacking him managed to rip off most of or all of his clothes.. leaving him naked at the end...

Mauled to death by 3 dogs. Oooh, that's a bad way to go. My sympathies to the victim and his family. I don't think 30,000 baht would assuage the anger were it my dad, brother or whatever. I hope they sue the crap out of the totally irresponsible owner and have the dogs put down.  :mad:

2 hours ago, chilli42 said:

Every dog has in them the potential for violence and killing ... much as do humans and most every other member of the animal kingdom.   Some dogs don't have the ability to do serious damage because they are just to small and weak.  A Rottweiler of course does have both potential and ability.  Clearly these dogs were used by the owner to be watch dogs and have their potential for violence trained up.  Letting them loose was irresponsible and akin to, if not in fact, man slaughter.  Were I the family I would ask for sufficient compensation to pay a local tough to top this guy.  

I was all in agreement with you. Dogs can be dangerous and often reflect their owner's level of care and training. But then until I got to... to top this guy. I thought you were going to call for the destruction of the dogs! Murdering the owner? Chilli42 you need to 'chilli-out' a bit mate.

On 3/5/2017 at 5:14 PM, DavisH said:

RIP to the fellow. Rotweilers are very grntle when well trained. These were no more than soi dogs that are very dandlgerous and need to be found and put down.

RIP.  And put the owner/s down also!

7 hours ago, angelman said:

I have spent a lifetime encountering and experiencing being victim to the negative attributes of DOGS. And listening to the profound ignorance of emotionally retarded people who love, protect, make excuses for dogs.  The ultimate truth is that a dog IS a projection of the owners personality. The owner inflicts on you,,by proxy,, what He or She cannot do directly.  It is a power trip. OR an emotional crutch, or just one of the many activities that people indulge in because they Want to and to hell with anyone else.  Notice how dog lovers always defend each other.  Except for professional use, NO ONE needs to have a dog. A rabbit is wonderful especially for children, just example. Virtually all free roaming dogs should be eliminated. It might be argued some of a correct type left for killing rats.  ANYONE, whose dog KILLs another Human Being should be so Killed. Death penalty. Mauling? very strong punishment. Barking? Dog eliminated. Second time owner forced to move as well with stiff fines.  I repeat. Not necessary to own a dog.  I do not want to hear any crap from you dog lovers. I have heard it all. I have nothing but CONTEMPT for most all of you dog owners..

Wow,  have another drink and tell us how you really feel,  ha ha ha ha ha,  let all the love flow. 

11 minutes ago, rosst said:

Wow,  have another drink and tell us how you really feel,  ha ha ha ha ha,  let all the love flow. 

I have nothing but CONTEMPT for most all of you dog owners..

Funny, I have nothing but contempt for non dog lovers.

On 05/03/2017 at 3:24 PM, esprit said:

Well this seems somewhat unusual.  Bites from dogs normally penetrate clothing.  I have not read before where dogs remove the clothes of the victim totally either. Maybe that is what someone wants people to believe.

I have, in rural areas they seem to go for the salt/ sweat in them. When I visit the village we have to ensure nothing is left out. Her sun-shade hat was in pieces in the rice paddy. This is an unpleasant story and the owner of the dogs should be held responsible, as well as the dogs being caught and put down.

On 3/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, DavisH said:

RIP to the fellow. Rotweilers are very grntle when well trained. These were no more than soi dogs that are very dandlgerous and need to be found and put down.

Honestly, I have seen very very few Thais that actually interact with their dogs.  They usually just feed them and that's about it...huge mistake to allow pitbulls and other large breeds into Thailand...owners here are completely negligent...and most dogs (except for soi dogs) are inbred, meaning there is reliable prediction of health, appearance, or temperament.  

Just now, hdkane said:

Honestly, I have seen very very few Thais that actually interact with their dogs.  They usually just feed them and that's about it...huge mistake to allow pitbulls and other large breeds into Thailand...owners here are completely negligent...and most dogs (except for soi dogs) are inbred, meaning there is reliable prediction of health, appearance, or temperament.  

correction--NO reliable prediction of the dog's behavior or health

Addressed to Giddyup.  Your Replys to my comment on the nature of dogs tells me loads about you. You are clearly non-useful. Many have made intelligent discussions, few as exstreme as I would prefer, but intelligent. We cannot solve the dog problem directly (probably) as it is not our country. But we CAN Maintain a stand concerning it. Thereby INFLUENCE. I myself have been successful in this. We should Not have dogs ,as example.  And Stand like a mountain on the issue. Not join the natives in the swamp,,so to speak. Some DO lift their eyes from time to time. For those who have the love of GOD in them,,resulting love of mankind according to GODS WORD.. it is spoken in two places in the BIBLE; GODS view on dogs. Catagorizing them with the LOWEST forms of human types.  But you do not accept? As it does not agree with YOUR interpetation of YOUR word.

1 hour ago, angelman said:

Addressed to Giddyup.  Your Replys to my comment on the nature of dogs tells me loads about you. You are clearly non-useful. Many have made intelligent discussions, few as exstreme as I would prefer, but intelligent. We cannot solve the dog problem directly (probably) as it is not our country. But we CAN Maintain a stand concerning it. Thereby INFLUENCE. I myself have been successful in this. We should Not have dogs ,as example.  And Stand like a mountain on the issue. Not join the natives in the swamp,,so to speak. Some DO lift their eyes from time to time. For those who have the love of GOD in them,,resulting love of mankind according to GODS WORD.. it is spoken in two places in the BIBLE; GODS view on dogs. Catagorizing them with the LOWEST forms of human types.  But you do not accept? As it does not agree with YOUR interpetation of YOUR word.

Anyone who says they have nothing but contempt for dog owners says a lot about you, and none of it's good. Who is this God you speak of by the way?

UPDATE:

Rottweiler attack: Civil case settled for 140,000 baht. Criminal case pending

4pm.jpg

Image: Thairath

BUENG KAN: -- The family of the Bueng Kan man mauled to death by three Rottweiler dogs has settled the civil case with the owner for 140,000 baht.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/972355-rottweiler-attack-civil-case-settled-for-140000-baht-criminal-case-pending/

This is addressed to Ace of Pop.  You perhaps need to take a refresher course on how to read words and understand?  I CLEARLY made notation of possible exceptions. Example, to repeat a part: " Except for Professional use". Would you like to apologize for your wrongful insult?  No? No doubt another godless type like your friend.  Please both of you go to the victums funeral.. Express your love for ???

8 minutes ago, angelman said:

This is addressed to Ace of Pop.  You perhaps need to take a refresher course on how to read words and understand?  I CLEARLY made notation of possible exceptions. Example, to repeat a part: " Except for Professional use". Would you like to apologize for your wrongful insult?  No? No doubt another godless type like your friend.  Please both of you go to the victums funeral.. Express your love for ???

Godless? Which god? I personally have a strong belief in Dionysus, the Greek god of wine.

This reply is to  robblok.  Dear sir.. No, my arguments are not weak. No I do not call in help from the LORD GOD and his WORD/ Instruction that you find conflicting with YOUR OPINION. I do use HIS Word/ Instruction as BASIS. Coupled with a lifetime of experience, observation, and thought. All comprehensive. You and your several friends are arrogant and pompous. Men of the Earth. I Think, I feel, therefor I know. You certainly have the right to this, however I also have the right to correct you. If not for YOUR sake,,then perhaps for the sake of others. I stand on my arguments. In the end it will be seen that your arguments are the unstable ones. In any case let the others decide.  Enough is now said.

1 hour ago, angelman said:

This reply is to  robblok.  Dear sir.. No, my arguments are not weak. No I do not call in help from the LORD GOD and his WORD/ Instruction that you find conflicting with YOUR OPINION. I do use HIS Word/ Instruction as BASIS. Coupled with a lifetime of experience, observation, and thought. All comprehensive. You and your several friends are arrogant and pompous. Men of the Earth. I Think, I feel, therefor I know. You certainly have the right to this, however I also have the right to correct you. If not for YOUR sake,,then perhaps for the sake of others. I stand on my arguments. In the end it will be seen that your arguments are the unstable ones. In any case let the others decide.  Enough is now said.

No its not opinion its fact.. there is no proof for your imaginary friend. He is as real as the living spaghetti monster in the sky. 

Your are really a bit unstable, to bring that fantasy friend into the discussion when its not needed. It clearly shows someone without a backbone who needs guidance. People like that are the dangerous, just as religion is dangerous. Without religion the earth would be a much nicer place. So many wars fought for religion.. people burned the tolerance of people following your imaginary friend for others is real low. 

Now just bring arguments to the discussion without going on and on about your fantasy friend. Also learn to use the quote button. it makes things a lot easier for others to follow. 

I think i leave it at this religion is better not to be discussed as discussions are based on facts.. and there are no facts supporting your religion just beliefs. Besides this you might go crazy and burn me at the stake that is what your tolerant religion has done in the past with people who did not believe them. 

Just get back to the topic of dogs.. that is far better that is its that we can base on facts. 

No its not opinion its fact.. there is no proof for your imaginary friend. He is as real as the living spaghetti monster in the sky. 

Your are really a bit unstable, to bring that fantasy friend into the discussion when its not needed. It clearly shows someone without a backbone who needs guidance. People like that are the dangerous, just as religion is dangerous. Without religion the earth would be a much nicer place. So many wars fought for religion.. people burned the tolerance of people following your imaginary friend for others is real low. 

Now just bring arguments to the discussion without going on and on about your fantasy friend. Also learn to use the quote button. it makes things a lot easier for others to follow. 

I think i leave it at this religion is better not to be discussed as discussions are based on facts.. and there are no facts supporting your religion just beliefs. Besides this you might go crazy and burn me at the stake that is what your tolerant religion has done in the past with people who did not believe them. 

Just get back to the topic of dogs.. that is far better that is its that we can base on facts. 

a2370f5082f7016267dfe456353d88f5.jpg
Raamen

Archived