Are you having an affair?

12 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

So no cheaters on Thai visa? What! We're the good old boys.

"I'm strict Catholic, can't cheat, that's the Devil talkin to yer Wilson my boy"

"Say, it ain't soo, yer gunner cheat on yer wife, why that's low mister, let me teach you a little respect"

"Cheatin on yer wife, you ought to be ashamed of yourself Wilson. We don't need folk like you in these here parts. Let's report this SOB to the sheriff"

"Your day's are numbered boy, we're keeping an eye on you, just one more, one more mistake and its....., its...."

Maybe no one is dumb enough to admit it on an open forum.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Maybe no one is dumb enough to admit it on an open forum.

You could always use the, one degree of separation, "A friend of mine".

here its like saying is the Pope a Catholic but if any woman said to me  'if you have an affair I'll.... be violent' she would be toast and id be out the door in miliseconds - why have a wife or GF when you live in the candy store?

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

In my case the mind is willing, but the body is <deleted>.

Another problem my wheelchair gets stuck at the gate  :cheesy:

A friend of mine is impotent, but even though he cannot function, he says it still feels good when a young lady caresses it.

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

Women have affairs, men just have sex. Most of the time, if a woman has an affair, its for lots of complex reasons, its emotional, security, financial etc. For most men it is the same as getting a snack at 7/11.

true and thais, in particular, love gossip and will love to drop you in the brown stuff and tell your misses you were 'seen' . vicious and jealous they are so stay single and enjoy why lock your self into prison?  crazy!

I've never been married and never let a woman move in. I've played house

a lot and many were hopeful but nothing led to the alter, so no I have

never had an affair. That said when I talk to the ladies they are suspicious

when I tell them I have never been married. There main concern is not lf

I am/was married to a "farang lady" they have no problem with that, but whether

I am in am married to a Thai lady. They are terrified of incurring the wrath

of a sister Thai. :whistling:

7 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

You could always use the, one degree of separation, "A friend of mine".

Yeah, okay, A friend of mine moved to another country where his wife could not speak the language. That seemed to cut her out of the bamboo grapevine.

1 hour ago, HerbalEd said:

For many expat men in Thailand it is very often very easy to find recreational sex with a young beautiful Thai woman (pro, gik, mia noi, dek sideline, etc.). For some men, just knowing this is actually enough, and they don't take the bait.

However, other men find the temptation too enticing and so they take the bait — and if the girl/lady is especially hot and/or crafty, and/or he's stupid, he also take the hook, line & sinker and his destruction is likely inevitable. 

Best answer to this topic. The man has an obvious problem and discusses it in a candid manner so be helpful. Its so easy to pick up a stone and throw it. I know it is hard but try reasoning with her. Show her the unfairness of her statement vs her attitude. Desire or the lack of runs both ways. 

12 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

So no cheaters on Thai visa? What! We're the good old boys.

"I'm strict Catholic, can't cheat, that's the Devil talkin to yer Wilson my boy"

"Say, it ain't soo, yer gunner cheat on yer wife, why that's low mister, let me teach you a little respect"

"Cheatin on yer wife, you ought to be ashamed of yourself Wilson. We don't need folk like you in these here parts. Let's report this SOB to the sheriff"

"Your day's are numbered boy, we're keeping an eye on you, just one more, one more mistake and its....., its...."

Guess it's OK to cheat as long as you leave something for your wife. 

Is it cheating if you do it with a complete stranger who you are only interested in one time for purely the physical act with zero interest in even knowing her name. Much like you would use one of those fancy new dolls?

I have never been faithfull to any woman and will never be, since I am 15 years old.

Life is to short not to enjoy ! Do what you want and if she is not happy she will be happily replaced by 20 more. beautiful and smarter.

"If you cheat on me, I will cut off your dick" she said to me straight. And made a slicing sound." and feed it to a Duck!  Must be a Isaan thing"   LOL

13 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

So no cheaters on Thai visa? What! We're the good old boys."I'm strict Catholic, can't cheat"

recently, there was another of them surveys quoting that more than 80% of all Thai males have regular outdoors activities - we would not assume that the greater part of them guys were cut dick-less, would we?

9 hours ago, sipi said:

Nup. Too lazy. Can't be bothered.

And wouldn't anyway.

Yep! That describes me perfectly to. Too lazy to and can't be bothered.

But besides that my wife has been very good to me over the years and I am sure faithful. If I did something like that I know it would really hurt her inside. Knife or No Knife. So it just wouldn't be fare to her at all.

Mind you I am Married and Not Blind. I still look at Pretty Women. If the door open to a good sex show I would probably go inside. But actually sleeping with the Star Performer in not in my Stars.

A few years ago while living with my then gf (of 6 years) she was sent a photo by Line of me leaving a  massage place.  It was clearlly me no doubt about it, taken from the back, t shirt, shorts, thongs, slightly balding Farang.  The photo was sent by one of her friends immediately after they saw me depart the massage joint in CM around 10.00pm that night.

Now I was with my gf when she received the immediately messaged photo.  We were in Lamphun and had been all day for a Thai house warming.  

No matter how much I protested that it was physically impossible to be me, that I had never been to that massage place, that I was with her all day, that there was no clear head shot, that the photo was taken some distance away....it meant nothing to her.  You see her Thai friends had said it was me! that was the evidence, the photo was merely additional support of my errant ways.

She would beleive her Thai friend over her actually experienced reality of the last few hours!  It went on for months.  Every time we had an argument this was brought up.  Teh Thai "face" how could I do this to her, all her friends new etc etc.

I gave up and eventually gave up on her...This experience really put the nail in the coffin as I adopted the "might as well get hung for a sheep as a lanb" philosophy which I had never done till then..

The Coconut Telegraph is prominent in CM certainly, but it is a big enough place for a sneaky. An "affair" would be risky, but a romp is always available.  Having said that it is too easy, there is noting to be proud of, it is no accoplishment, it is almost like getting a bit bored and going out for a romp rather than a pizza.  unless there are exceptional romp prospects the pizza wins every time

3 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Yep! That describes me perfectly to. Too lazy to and can't be bothered.

But besides that my wife has been very good to me over the years and I am sure faithful. If I did something like that I know it would really hurt her inside. Knife or No Knife. So it just wouldn't be fare to her at all.

Mind you I am Married and Not Blind. I still look at Pretty Women. If the door open to a good sex show I would probably go inside. But actually sleeping with the Star Performer in not in my Stars.

the perfect husband well done  lol

Most guys I know that have been caught out, have suffered no serious repercussions, in fact the opposite. The wife even takes on the blame, I wasnt looking after my man etc. (never let your man leave home hungry or horny). I have even seen the guy get away with it and the wife goes and confronts the bargirl/massage girl.

For a percentage of Thai girls its almost expected, Thai men have already set the precedence.

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

It's that bamboo grapevine that will get you every time--like that old joke; what's faster: telephone, telegraph, or tell a woman? I told my wife I was going into town for a beer, but was several miles away on a different island in the PI when my wife called me and asked me to pick-up some of the  sausages we like. The place we get the sausages was right across the street from where I was.

Gosh! Your Wife lets you go out alone were there may be other Thai Women walking around? I'm envious! You must have done something right to earn such trust? Even if your wife has a friend following you and reporting to her.

As far as I am allowed to go by myself is my balcony. My Wife is still fuming over the time I went to renew my Thai Drivers License a couple of years ago and the Woman their took me to a separate room to do the tests and wouldn't let my wife come with me. All the way home she kept saying: "What Business does this woman have with My Husband?"

But to be totally honest I really don't mind this. My Wife will go anywhere where I want to go, she is a good driver, and most important she doesn't drink or count mine. So it saves me the hassle of getting home afterwards. She is also my Best Friend, which also helps a lot.   

1 minute ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Gosh! Your Wife lets you go out alone were there may be other Thai Women walking around? I'm envious! You must have done something right to earn such trust? Even if your wife has a friend following you and reporting to her.

As far as I am allowed to go by myself is my balcony. My Wife is still fuming over the time I went to renew my Thai Drivers License a couple of years ago and the Woman their took me to a separate room to do the tests and wouldn't let my wife come with me. All the way home she kept saying: "What Business does this woman have with My Husband?"

But to be totally honest I really don't mind this. My Wife will go anywhere where I want to go, she is a good driver, and most important she doesn't drink or count mine. So it saves me the hassle of getting home afterwards. She is also my Best Friend, which also helps a lot.   

Some like a prison some like to be free. I am amazed you enjoy this possession but it takes all sorts!  if you are happy then good luck to you but rather you than me. Codependency is a strange thing but very common.

"I should be so lucky".

Myself and herself split up a while back after 10 years and only lately have I allowed my eye to start roveing again. I don' t drink so don't go into bars. My dignity drops into my boots walking along beach road.....so I decided to " go on the prowl" and try to hook one the way I always have before meeting "she who used to have to be obeyed" and I met......catching the eye of a lady in the shopping malls or while walking along the soi's. I was in for a rude awakening...impossible.....They all have their heads burried in phones?

11 minutes ago, mamborobert said:

A few years ago while living with my then gf (of 6 years) she was sent a photo by Line of me leaving a  massage place.  It was clearlly me no doubt about it, taken from the back, t shirt, shorts, thongs, slightly balding Farang.  The photo was sent by one of her friends immediately after they saw me depart the massage joint in CM around 10.00pm that night.

Now I was with my gf when she received the immediately messaged photo.  We were in Lamphun and had been all day for a Thai house warming.  

No matter how much I protested that it was physically impossible to be me, that I had never been to that massage place, that I was with her all day, that there was no clear head shot, that the photo was taken some distance away....it meant nothing to her.  You see her Thai friends had said it was me! that was the evidence, the photo was merely additional support of my errant ways.

Interesting that you were falsely accused by your GF and she refused to believe otherwise.  Now imagine if the OP was falsely accused and his wife keeps to her word...and removes his prized organ without due process.  Man, to receive the ultimate punishment for something that he didn't even do! 

11 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Most guys I know that have been caught out, have suffered no serious repercussions, in fact the opposite. The wife even takes on the blame, I wasnt looking after my man etc. (never let your man leave home hungry or horny). I have even seen the guy get away with it and the wife goes and confronts the bargirl/massage girl.

For a percentage of Thai girls its almost expected, Thai men have already set the precedence.

You are probably right about this and that not all cases would end in a Divorce. But then how much Trust would be left after this? Is Trust not important in any relationship. Would you Trust your Partner after this and if it happened to you?

I speak from experience when the shoe was on the other foot and it happened to me when I was away working. But not with a Thai Woman. I had a small Child then which made matters worst. Once I discovered that she was sleeping with her x-boyfriend in my bed when I was away, all trust ended with her. I felt without trust in a relationship I had no relationship at all. So for me it ended in Divorce.

Now 10 years down the road we still get alone, somewhat. I trust her with my daughter. But I still would never trust her again in any relationship. No Matter What!

Archived