Are you having an affair?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

So no cheaters on Thai visa? What! We're the good old boys.

"I'm strict Catholic, can't cheat, that's the Devil talkin to yer Wilson my boy"

"Say, it ain't soo, yer gunner cheat on yer wife, why that's low mister, let me teach you a little respect"

"Cheatin on yer wife, you ought to be ashamed of yourself Wilson. We don't need folk like you in these here parts. Let's report this SOB to the sheriff"

"Your day's are numbered boy, we're keeping an eye on you, just one more, one more mistake and its....., its...."

I've never been married, but I've also never cheated on a girlfriend.

First of all I would only date someone if I thought she was so good looking that I'd wouldn't be interested in anyone else.

Then again I've never dated anyone long enough for the sex to dry up (7 years was my longest relationship - from 23 to 30, with an Indian girl who was a cousin of Miss World 1994 Aishwarya Rai)

My parents were married for 50 years and I never saw them argue, get cross with each other or show any signs of not being totally devoted to one another.  That is how I intend to live my life.

My rule is simple, if I'm actually in a relationship then I only have sex with that person, if I'm not in a relationship I am free to have sex with anyone.

2 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

That is just a Fable about Thai Men, which from what I have seen from living her a along time is not true. Just like that other Thai Fable that Thai Fathers are happy to sell their daughters into Prostitution because he is proud she is pretty enough he can do this. Hog Wash!

Thai Fathers Love their daughters as much as we do. Sometimes desperate times calls for desperate measures, and I have never been in a position to comment on that. But I do know that most of the Bar Girls try not to let there Parents know what they really do for a living, and they don't push them either.

On a trip to town we notice my wife's fathers' truck parked on his land. Just for a joke I asked my Thai Wife what she would do if one day she brought her father a lunch and caught him having sex with another woman in his truck. Without a second of hesitation she told me she would go straight home and tell her mother right away.

I questioned this action and mentioned to her that wasn't she afraid she would cause trouble in the Family? Again without a moment of hesitation she told me this: "Father was Wrong so He must Pay!" She loves her father dearly!

The reality is that Thai Men do not cheat on their Thai Wives anymore then in the West. I would venture to say even less, when you consider their is more opportunity for them to do that here (with open Prostitute) then in the West. Young Thai Men are probably a little worst than in the West, but it is not uncommon from both sides that age to Butterfly for awhile.

Most guys have it backwards with Thai Women and comparing them to the Western Woman. It is not a Thai Wife that doesn't trust you at all. Even if you deserve that. It is other Thai Women talking to you, or with you, she does not trust.

So if it is ever brought up again when she is questioning you, blame the other woman and not yourself. She will understand that.

I'm sorry but that's just not true and they even have levels for it (mia noi, gik). I personally know thai guys and they all have giks etc.  Thais are very much more irresponsible than western guys (generally) although i agree thai fathers do not normally 'sell' their daughters (mostly because they are not there lol) but many daughters sell themselves because they have a kid with an irresponsible thai guy back home with mom.  Anyway this is off-topic.

5 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Gosh! Your Wife lets you go out alone were there may be other Thai Women walking around? I'm envious! You must have done something right to earn such trust? Even if your wife has a friend following you and reporting to her.

As far as I am allowed to go by myself is my balcony. My Wife is still fuming over the time I went to renew my Thai Drivers License a couple of years ago and the Woman their took me to a separate room to do the tests and wouldn't let my wife come with me. All the way home she kept saying: "What Business does this woman have with My Husband?"

But to be totally honest I really don't mind this. My Wife will go anywhere where I want to go, she is a good driver, and most important she doesn't drink or count mine. So it saves me the hassle of getting home afterwards. She is also my Best Friend, which also helps a lot.   

Gosh, you didn't notice it was the PI. Also, you did not notice that I did not infer she would not let me go out--just that it seemed she always knew where I was. Getting so confused. it's no wonder your wife has to take you out drinking.

2 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

That is just a Fable about Thai Men, which from what I have seen from living her a along time is not true. Just like that other Thai Fable that Thai Fathers are happy to sell their daughters into Prostitution because he is proud she is pretty enough he can do this. Hog Wash!

Thai Fathers Love their daughters as much as we do. Sometimes desperate times calls for desperate measures, and I have never been in a position to comment on that. But I do know that most of the Bar Girls try not to let there Parents know what they really do for a living, and they don't push them either.

On a trip to town we notice my wife's fathers' truck parked on his land. Just for a joke I asked my Thai Wife what she would do if one day she brought her father a lunch and caught him having sex with another woman in his truck. Without a second of hesitation she told me she would go straight home and tell her mother right away.

I questioned this action and mentioned to her that wasn't she afraid she would cause trouble in the Family? Again without a moment of hesitation she told me this: "Father was Wrong so He must Pay!" She loves her father dearly!

The reality is that Thai Men do not cheat on their Thai Wives anymore then in the West. I would venture to say even less, when you consider their is more opportunity for them to do that here (with open Prostitute) then in the West. Young Thai Men are probably a little worst than in the West, but it is not uncommon from both sides that age to Butterfly for awhile.

Most guys have it backwards with Thai Women and comparing them to the Western Woman. It is not a Thai Wife that doesn't trust you at all. Even if you deserve that. It is other Thai Women talking to you, or with you, she does not trust.

So if it is ever brought up again when she is questioning you, blame the other woman and not yourself. She will understand that.

No it's not just a fable.  It has happened many times in the past although it seems to be lot less common now.    

Thai surgeons had to reattach severed penises on at least 18 occas

There is a research paper title "Factors associated with penile amputation in Thailand" which was published here in 1998, unfortunately I'm not a member of the NCBI so can only see the Abstract of the article.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9987415

There is however two good article here with verifiable data.  

http://dukelanguage.com/2013/12/husbands-penises/

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2012/nov/19/improbable-research-thai-women-cut-off-penis

If I were so devious and required the internet to provide such advice.

I would create a secondary account as a quick username Google search provides your content which anybody can view.

My girl told me she'd cut my dick off, too. Must be a normal Thai girl thing. But I don't cheat on her because I love her and it's a very disrespectful thing to do to someone you supposedly care about. And if you don't care about her, then get out of the relationship and go bang a bunch of chicks. It's just such a crappy way to end a relationship. If you're really thinking the way you say, it's over already anyway. Just move on and then you won't have to worry about your dick getting relocated.

13 hours ago, Kwasaki said:
On 3/5/2017 at 10:16 PM, Ron19 said:

Got our 25th anniversary in early May.  :thumbsup:

Yeah got my 14th anniversary coming up this year,  also a 9th and a 5th. :w00t:  :biggrin:

Yup...... Me too...........

One legally married Thai Wife in California, USA.... 21 Years Now..........  (She is my 4th Legal Wife)

One Mia Noi (minor wife) in Pattaya for the exact same 21 years.......... 21 Years ago I would never believed that I would stay with them both for so long..

Four 'KIK's'  in Pattaya/Ban Chang/Surin/ Sisaket......Thailand   (Presently) (Several dozens over the past years)

I am a 77 year old American........ It has taken a long time to work all this out........ I spend a month here and a month there (and have a lot of 'Frequent Flyer Miles').

This is a 100% true story....... And it has been great, Like the 'Merry-Go-Round' at the Amusement Park.......

And I plan to continue at full speed (not really that fast nowdays) until...... Like the 'Kamikazi Pilots' -- I 'crash and burn' .......

AND........ NO WOMAN..... Has ever told me that they would "cut my dick off"............ or they wouldn't be on this list.......

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

One legally married Thai Wife in California, USA.... 21 Years Now..........  (She is my 4th Legal Wife)

One Mia Noi (minor wife) in Pattaya for the exact same 21 years.......... 21 Years ago I would never believed that I would stay with them both for so long..

Four 'KIK's'  in Pattaya/Ban Chang/Surin/ Sisaket......Thailand   (Presently) (Several dozens over the past years)

I am a 77 year old American........ It has taken a long time to work all this out........ I spend a month here and a month there (and have a lot of 'Frequent Flyer Miles').

This is a 100% true story....... And it has been great, Like the 'Merry-Go-Round' at the Amusement Park.......

And I plan to continue at full speed (not really that fast nowdays) until...... Like the 'Kamikazi Pilots' -- I 'crash and burn' .......

AND........ NO WOMAN..... Has ever told me that they would "cut my dick off"............ or they wouldn't be on this list.......

You dirty old dog. Keep it up.

8 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Wow you old rascal but all that investment. Don't Buy Hire

I noticed that all these Mia nois and kiks are in a third world country. Now, why would that be?

10 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Yep l have lived life the way l've wanted since retirement, when younger there were opportunities but l couldn't bring myself to be so selfish,  now as long as l am being responsible about how l go about things and to make sure no ones hurt, l see nothing wrong with what l chose to do with what's left of my life. :w00t:

3 hours ago, binjalin said:

Wow you old rascal but all that investment. Don't Buy Hire

Yes, There is a cost........... But I'm not a 'Cheap Charlie' and I try to help them more than they help me, and I feel good........

Buy for hire?????............. Well............. That's sort of what I'm doing, in the most cases......... But I just can't equate it to renting a horse to ride up the beach......... If they are likable, I like to like them..........

Mainly I am just trying to add to the cross-section of people all around us, and I have 'Paid my own way thru life so far, and I was born and raised "POOR"....... Maybe that is why I like to be a little closer to some of my 'KIK's...........

My real Thai wife has over half a million USD, Including 3 Houses (2 paid-off and the other Rental will pay itself off about 5 more years). Plus a home in Korat.....

The Mia noi has a townhouse in Pattaya, an older townhouse she rents in BKK and two more village homes in Nakhon Sawan........... A 6 year old Toyota 4-door Pick-Up.. All Paid-off

21 years ago the Wife and Mia-noi had nothing.......... Some on here will tell me that I am 'Hurting' them......... They don't act like they are in 'Pain' .........

One KIK who is 30 years old now with a 6 y.o. daughter and worked in a bar in Ban Chang, and who was born with a slightly deformed lower right leg and foot, as the result of her mom trying to 'abort' her (at home) when the father left her once he knew she was pregnant. The mom died when she was just a teen. So she was bounced from aunt to aunt. Anyway I built her 2BR/1Bath modern concrete block home with 'Lifetime' roof and Aluminum Doors/Windows -- up in Sisaket..... And many furnishings inside...... I go visit her every few months....... If there are any guys out there who are looking for a good woman (With a house -but no car) and could take care of her, I would gladly introduce you to her....... I am NOT 'posessive' of her at all, Just want more good luck to come into her life. You can PM me...

Other KIK's aren't so lucky, but I have paid dentists and bought many birth control pills, and toys for their kids and helped with rent on rare occasions.

Many of my personal farang men friends can't understand me and say that I should use them as a 'comodity' , and I just not into that and there are many 'comodities' around, but I tend to gravitate towards the ones who seem real Human.......... And besides all that, I haven't heard of anybody taking money with them when they 'go'......   I walk right past the 'bell ringers' collecting charity money... and take that money to Thailand where I can see where it goes............

It works for me......................

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Yep l have lived life the way l've wanted since retirement, when younger there were opportunities but l couldn't bring myself to be so selfish,  now as long as l am being responsible about how l go about things and to make sure no ones hurt, l see nothing wrong with what l chose to do with what's left of my life. :w00t:

Yep!!!!! But we all define words like 'responsible' and 'Hurt' in our own ways....... Not just you and me......... Every body has different notions..........

I had a Uncle who as a young man I learner he was so sterile he wouldn't even drink out of a glass that his wife had drank out of.... And it worked for him.............And they stayed together for over 60 years (and had 2 sons)...... LOL......

YEP!!!!......... Dirrerent Strokes for different folks.................

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

Yes, There is a cost........... But I'm not a 'Cheap Charlie' and I try to help them more than they help me, and I feel good........

Buy for hire?????............. Well............. That's sort of what I'm doing, in the most cases......... But I just can't equate it to renting a horse to ride up the beach......... If they are likable, I like to like them..........

Mainly I am just trying to add to the cross-section of people all around us, and I have 'Paid my own way thru life so far, and I was born and raised "POOR"....... Maybe that is why I like to be a little closer to some of my 'KIK's...........

My real Thai wife has over half a million USD, Including 3 Houses (2 paid-off and the other Rental will pay itself off about 5 more years). Plus a home in Korat.....

The Mia noi has a townhouse in Pattaya, an older townhouse she rents in BKK and two more village homes in Nakhon Sawan........... A 6 year old Toyota 4-door Pick-Up.. All Paid-off

21 years ago the Wife and Mia-noi had nothing.......... Some on here will tell me that I am 'Hurting' them......... They don't act like they are in 'Pain' .........

One KIK who is 30 years old now with a 6 y.o. daughter and worked in a bar in Ban Chang, and who was born with a slightly deformed lower right leg and foot, as the result of her mom trying to 'abort' her (at home) when the father left her once he knew she was pregnant. The mom died when she was just a teen. So she was bounced from aunt to aunt. Anyway I built her 2BR/1Bath modern concrete block home with 'Lifetime' roof and Aluminum Doors/Windows -- up in Sisaket..... And many furnishings inside...... I go visit her every few months....... If there are any guys out there who are looking for a good woman (With a house -but no car) and could take care of her, I would gladly introduce you to her....... I am NOT 'posessive' of her at all, Just want more good luck to come into her life. You can PM me...

Other KIK's aren't so lucky, but I have paid dentists and bought many birth control pills, and toys for their kids and helped with rent on rare occasions.

Many of my personal farang men friends can't understand me and say that I should use them as a 'comodity' , and I just not into that and there are many 'comodities' around, but I tend to gravitate towards the ones who seem real Human.......... And besides all that, I haven't heard of anybody taking money with them when they 'go'......   I walk right past the 'bell ringers' collecting charity money... and take that money to Thailand where I can see where it goes............

It works for me......................

you sound happy and they are getting a much improved life so good for you Carpe Diem

20 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

It's the ones that DON'T tell you, that you need to be afraid of :)

the part about cutting your Johnson off, it would be real...watch out.  You're going to have to accept what you situation is because others may not have what you do.

Man up.  hands up

1 hour ago, Rhys said:

the part about cutting your Johnson off, it would be real...watch out.  You're going to have to accept what you situation is because others may not have what you do.

Man up.  hands up

TVisa a great new revenue stream is to charge for deleting content. Open ended. How much is ones penis worth nowadays? 

On 3/6/2017 at 0:17 PM, BKResort said:

Avoid gossips and risk. Go to a massage place, out of town, chose the girl you like most, and become a client for life. Sex is easy to find, good wife/companion not

I call it: "I go buy some cigarettes and maybe have a few beers somewhere, be back in around an hour" :giggle:

Another thing that I have noticed throughout the years to be a 'common thing' is that percentage-wise, and I don't have an exact formula, but for the sake of making my point I will make up percentages.......

It seems that I have noticed that out of married couples and other long-term relationships, maybe about 70% of husbands cheat in the relationship with other women. That means that there is 30% of men that DON'T cheat. Out of that 30% there is maybe 50% of the relationships where the 'wives' who are cheating on the hubands, Who are non-suspecting.

Seems like I saw a survey or two in recent years that focused on this..............

My wife tells me every week that she will cut off my Dick if she find out that I mess around, so I always have wait for one of her family event usually it lasts for 2 hours I go to the best VIP Lodges 123 and it's over R&R is once a Month no names nothing keep it cool don't let the other person know anything about you, Hey I live in Thailand 200 to 1.

4 hours ago, Anthony Wilson said:

My wife tells me every week that she will cut off my Dick if she find out that I mess around, so I always have wait for one of her family event usually it lasts for 2 hours I go to the best VIP Lodges 123 and it's over R&R is once a Month no names nothing keep it cool don't let the other person know anything about you, Hey I live in Thailand 200 to 1.

Now you see what I mean by my percentages in my post above.......... You have learned to get out and do what you want and keep harmony at home........... And it works for you............. 

Some guys don't feel right to do that to their wives and that is their right also. I might add that with no experience they'd be caught the first time......... And on top of that they are probably the ones whose 'wives' are sneaking out on them and they never even give it a thought........

Archived