whats so wrong with isaan girls

Khon Kaen Dave

Not just Issan girls.  Donald Trump, an over-weight, rich white dude with hair plugs,  married a model from a part of the world often associated with sex tourism, mail order brides and gold diggers. :laugh:

Had you married and lifted up a poor white girl from back home, you would be permitted to feel good about that.  But traipsing all the way to a mosquito infested SE Asian backwater and rescuing a native from her life - that's different. 

But, suspect you knew all this when you met and married your Mrs.  You didn't care then so no use starting to now.  Screw 'em. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Siambeast

Then by your post,you have revealed that you know nothing.

you must understand not everyone has found a golden girl in the very large box of quartz crystals . know this and you will be respected by all . ignore this and you will be thought of as foolish ..........

13 hours ago, samsensam said:

it's not just foreigners. my friends here are pretty much exclusively bangkok born and bred and boy do some of them look down on their issan cousins. it's part of the hierarchical society.

True. The darker the skin colour. the more they are looked down upon and the lighter the skin, the more hi-so a person is assumed to be. 

There are some really happy marriages out there, I know many guys, including myself who have marride Isaan girls, bar girls, whatever anyone wants to call them, gold diggers, prostitues, hookers or whatever, maybe us lucky guys checked the dogs for flees before we took them home, maintained them and have mans best friend to this day, and mans best friend won't turn on him, if he maintaines them properly.

On a more serious note, I'm happy, and that's all that matters to me, but if anyone calls my wife a prostitute or hooker because she is from Isaan, I would prefer the term "village slut" which should spearate her from the rest 555

8 minutes ago, sugarcane24 said:

True. The darker the skin colour. the more they are looked down upon and the lighter the skin, the more hi-so a person is assumed to be. 

That's strange, my wife is as dark as an outback Aborigine, but nobody looks down at her, their too busy being blinded by all the gold she wears 555

Silly post and KKD cannot see the wood from the trees . A load of claptrap really . His own post gives him the answer . She has money . I married a teacher who has house and land and her family 2 teachers and an army sergeant all have land and money  so i  same as  blinkered  KKD do not have the same problems as the guys who marry the dirt poor issan girls who prostitute themselves to support their families which are sometime heavily in debt .
  KKD is a bit of a sado really that it angers him that other people have problems with issan girls .
 I live in an issan village near udon and have a small  internet cafe so lots of the girls come here for me or my wife to translate their emails from farang boyfriends . I can tell you now , most of them have lots of bf`s and a few have 2/3 sending them money eiand i have read some really bad emails and have refused to do so from some girls who are  over the limit for me .
 Like the 2 girls who went to pattaya to get pregnant by farang as thery been told they will pay lots of money for their kids . They discussed it in front of me and a while later they came back one of them was pregnant . I never saw her until about a year after she had tyhe baby , she wanted me to read some emails for her . She had 3 guys all thinking she was the father , all sending her money . I told here where to go.
Or the 4 girls i know who work there who are hiv+ but tell no one , or the english guy i met in my village who married a girl who was hiv+  )her husband died of aids )but nobody would tell him and my wife said if i did his family would kill me . Met him a couple of years later he was hiv+ and was so sorry as his wife had it and he thought he gave it to her .
 My next door neighbour married to a thai but works pattaya . When she brings a farang home ,husband moves out.
 I know dozens more like this just in my village. When i lived i the same size village in wales for 26 yrs i knew none .
 KKD needs to lear a lot more about thailand befrore posting rubbish like this . The fact is its not all issan girls but issan being the poorest place in thailand the majority are
 I know dozens more like this just from my village

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

It should be recognised that 30% of the entire Thai population lives in Isaan. It is also true, I think, that it is the poorest region. It is therefore a statistical probability that in bars or even other major cities there will be a greater proportion of Isaan girls than you would think.

One should never generalise about particular people any more than one should be specific about the population at large.

Sounds logical - very good post.

16 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

There are good and bad girls everywhere - but a general rule of thumb in Thailand is that if you meet a girl in a bar, she's not a good girl. The fact that she comes from Isaan is a coincidence but since Isaan is a bit less fortunate than the rest, most girls feel "pressured" to go make extra money in the bar, hence the high number of Isaan girls there. If you meet an Isaan girl inside Isaan in a village, chances are that she will be a good girl and will be faithful - but if you look for love in bars, you'll scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Stereotypical response.

6 hours ago, LoZth said:

I agree with this comment, but this is again, lumping all farangs in the same mold, as with the Isaan girls.

I was once unlucky enough to be sat next to a guy who was on his way home from three weeks in Pattaya.

(it had been his third trip here)

Usual attire, beer Chang vest, shorts and flip flops, reeking of beer and loud.

He started to tell me all about his holiday experiences which consisted of three weeks in Pattaya, in the bars/go go's and massage parlors and all about the bar girls.

After three trips here he was an expert on all things Thai.

He asked me if I'd been to Pattaya, I said yes, more times than you've had hot dinners, I live about an hour from Pattaya and I've lived here for six years, where else in Thai have you been?

(I'm happy to say after I told him I've been living here six years  he stopped telling me what to do and how to go on in Pattaya, silence reigned)

He'd been nowhere else In Thai, only Pattaya on all three trips!

He was English, so am I, so in the eyes of the Isaan bar girls was he the typical high end farang (Brit) tourist?

Yes.

4 hours ago, dazzz said:

Silly post and KKD cannot see the wood from the trees . A load of claptrap really . His own post gives him the answer . She has money . I married a teacher who has house and land and her family 2 teachers and an army sergeant all have land and money  so i  same as  blinkered  KKD do not have the same problems as the guys who marry the dirt poor issan girls who prostitute themselves to support their families which are sometime heavily in debt .
  KKD is a bit of a sado really that it angers him that other people have problems with issan girls .
 I live in an issan village near udon and have a small  internet cafe so lots of the girls come here for me or my wife to translate their emails from farang boyfriends . I can tell you now , most of them have lots of bf`s and a few have 2/3 sending them money eiand i have read some really bad emails and have refused to do so from some girls who are  over the limit for me .
 Like the 2 girls who went to pattaya to get pregnant by farang as thery been told they will pay lots of money for their kids . They discussed it in front of me and a while later they came back one of them was pregnant . I never saw her until about a year after she had tyhe baby , she wanted me to read some emails for her . She had 3 guys all thinking she was the father , all sending her money . I told here where to go.
Or the 4 girls i know who work there who are hiv+ but tell no one , or the english guy i met in my village who married a girl who was hiv+  )her husband died of aids )but nobody would tell him and my wife said if i did his family would kill me . Met him a couple of years later he was hiv+ and was so sorry as his wife had it and he thought he gave it to her .
 My next door neighbour married to a thai but works pattaya . When she brings a farang home ,husband moves out.
 I know dozens more like this just in my village. When i lived i the same size village in wales for 26 yrs i knew none .
 KKD needs to lear a lot more about thailand befrore posting rubbish like this . The fact is its not all issan girls but issan being the poorest place in thailand the majority are

Before the conny comes off,2 blood tests.Simple science,no rockets involved.

6 hours ago, thurien said:

@Khon Kaen Dave: Why do you feel you personally have to protect the "face of Isaan girls", anybody came too close to you or do you just feel to write all the NorthEastern problems off your soul?

I I've been living in Isaan, too, for ages and I couldn't care less about anybody's squandering same as I don't care if somebody has a low opinion of e.g. Swiss girls

I agree but no need to shout it!?

4 hours ago, dazzz said:

Jesus's ever heard of the words "trust and confidentially" you almost given away where you live. Not that I belive a third of what you say anyway. But as a so called business man who is wrongly trusted to read and translate people's personal emails and then tell the entire readership of TV is disgusting and I would say down right pathetic. I hope no one  recognises your buisness it won't last long. Why don't people think before putting fingers to keyboards. I would say your the sado and completely untrustworthy based on your post. 

18 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

sansemsan

thats just a class system. so all your friends are hi so from BKK,...bull shit

Why is that bullshit?

Many of my Thai friends are Bangkok born and from very rich families.

I rarely meet Thais who are not, unless you count Thai girls I might meet, but would never consider them real friends.

27 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Why is that bullshit?

Many of my Thai friends are Bangkok born and from very rich families.

I rarely meet Thais who are not, unless you count Thai girls I might meet, but would never consider them real friends.

Oh very hi-so

20 hours ago, bangkokorbust said:

OP it's just a fact that nearly all bar girls in Thailand are from isaan. There reputation precedes them. You should know that.

This is not quite correct. There are far more girls in the "entertainment" business from the North than from Isaan, especially from provinces Chiang Mai and Lamphang. Many Thai men dislike Isaan women because they are often dark skinned. There is also prejudice because Isaan was populated by prisoners from the Kingdom of Viang Chan. Whole villages were uprooted and moved across the river. The Thai think of them much like Americans think of blacks. During the Vietnam War, America had seven air bases. Except for the B-52 base at U-Tapao, they were all located in Isaan. Since the horny young men naturally had sex with any reasonably attractive female who consented, Thais came to think farangs preferred dark-skinned Isaan girls, so that after Thailand adopted tha World Bank's recommendation to develop tourism based on the sex industry, bars catering to farangs were inclined to hire Isaan girls. So now foreigners (at least farangs, I don't know about Chinese) are much more likely to meet Isaan girls.

5 hours ago, dazzz said:

That's some village you live in.

At the end of the day you can not control what people think. Being a Farang female married to a Thai man we have many people take a second look at us, then ask my husband how he got a white wife....we are both educated, finically secure and love each other regardless of what country we have been born in.  In saying that, the general feel amongst Thais who see a farang married to a Thai lady...well she must be a bar girl...then she must be from Issan....regardless of your situation or where she is from. Wrong I know. But guys...seeing some of you hang around the poor remote villages in issan...I often wonder if you bring it upon yourselves...or whether the small minority screw it up for you. 

2 hours ago, Gonefortea said:

Jesus's ever heard of the words "trust and confidentially" you almost given away where you live. Not that I belive a third of what you say anyway. But as a so called business man who is wrongly trusted to read and translate people's personal emails and then tell the entire readership of TV is disgusting and I would say down right pathetic. I hope no one  recognises your buisness it won't last long. Why don't people think before putting fingers to keyboards. I would say your the sado and completely untrustworthy based on your post. 

what confidentiality ? are you for real ?I am not a lawyer . girls walk into my house and ask me what something says then ask me to write things to scam sometimes my fellow countrymen . What they do is fraud and obscene . They are crooks . Most of them should be prosecuted . Should not tell anyone that girls who are prostitutes in pattaya and come from my village have hiv .jesus`s what does that mean ?

You do not believe a third of what i say because you like a lot of other keyboard warriors live in farangland and not thailand  so i won`t go into the murders and child rapes that happen almost weekly in these villages with nobody going to jail .
  Last count on violent deaths in my area in 10 yrs is 37 that i know of  . Rapes lost count , not classed as serious crime in thailand . Last 3 rapes 15,9 and 6 yr old . The rapist of the 6yr old only one who went to jail (3months)now in phuket . They all just pay around 30,000 baht and get off .
 you know nothing if you thinkl anyone could find me from what i have written  . <removed|>

One post edited one removed.

Keep it civil please . Forum rules:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I'm sure the majority of bar girls are from Isaan because that's the poorest area. But there are many Isaan women who don't work in bars, too. My girl left Isaan for BKK after attending university to get an office job when she was 25. She ended up waitressing in a few different Italian restaurants there because she liked the later hours better, but she's never worked in a bar and she's 37 now and makes enough money to survive. I think it's a stereotype because of the many Isaan girls that do end up in bars. There are good girls and bad girls from every place and walk of life.

13 minutes ago, dazzz said:

what confidentiality ? are you for real ?I am not a lawyer . girls walk into my house and ask me what something says then ask me to write things to scam sometimes my fellow countrymen . What they do is fraud and obscene . They are crooks . Most of them should be prosecuted . Should not tell anyone that girls who are prostitutes in pattaya and come from my village have hiv .jesus`s what does that mean ?

You do not believe a third of what i say because you like a lot of other keyboard warriors live in farangland and not thailand  so i won`t go into the murders and child rapes that happen almost weekly in these villages with nobody going to jail .
  Last count on violent deaths in my area in 10 yrs is 37 that i know of  . Rapes lost count , not classed as serious crime in thailand . Last 3 rapes 15,9 and 6 yr old . The rapist of the 6yr old only one who went to jail (3months)now in phuket . They all just pay around 30,000 baht and get off .
 you know nothing if you thinkl anyone could find me from what i have written  . <removed|>

One thing I will say after reading your posts.  

I'm now even more confused why anyone would want to live out in the Thai boonies.   

Why not live in Bangkok and if you need to have some time in nature take a quick trip for a few nights to a resort in Khao Yai.    

There are some very nice resort being built around there. 

Why would anyone want to live among the conditions and people you describe is beyond me.    

19 minutes ago, dazzz said:

Move!

1 hour ago, dazzz said:

I not know where you live, but it is not really safe there. Maybe what you tel is al true, but I not understand why you want to live there? I live in a village in Issaan for 4 years now and nobody got killed or raped in these 4 years! So maybe you live in a bad village...

Archived