BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khon Kaen Dave

whats so wrong with isaan girls

Experiences in Thailand with women depends of your age and your Thai language skills. If you are a farang over 60 years old, no good Thai speaker,  and looking for a lot younger women, you have 90% chances to find only gold diggers....on a Pattaya's bar...or on a BK classy country club. And probably...get cheated in many ways possible.

11 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Siambeast

Then by your post,you have revealed that you know nothing.

It seems Siambeast has spoken in generalities, but hardly wrong or know nothing. Do you think the odds of finding a good woman is better in the bars or in the provinces? Do you deny many bar girls are from Isaan? If you accept that statement, do you think the prevalence of bar girls from Isaan is caused by poverty or lack of opportunity or something in the water?

I fail to understand why the original post was made in the first place? Great!  Dave has found a wonderwoman and good for him !.  It is a fact that Isaan, which is after all the largest Province and the poorest, has acquired a reputation over many years of having a greater % of girls who do follow the bright lights, rightly or wrongly, but this does not brand all of them by any stretch of the imagination, or at least it shouldn't do. Believe it or not outside the main tourist areas, Thai women are amongst some of the most conservative in Asia, but it is only the minority that hit the headlines !

12 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

bankokorbust

So by that rationale. all guys from the East End of London are villains. Grow up man.

you may say that but I could not possibly comment

KhonKaenDave,

So this well eduacated Isan woman that manages very well by herself and has never stepped inside a bar

suddenly goes into the Pattaya bar business when she meets you.

Kind of Cinderella story, huh ?

Homer.jpg

I see farang breaking beer bottles over women again !!!!! Just like a bar fight !!!!!

@Khon Kaen Dave: Why do you feel you personally have to protect the "face of Isaan girls", anybody came too close to you or do you just feel to write all the NorthEastern problems off your soul?

I I've been living in Isaan, too, for ages and I couldn't care less about anybody's squandering same as I don't care if somebody has a low opinion of e.g. Swiss girls

17 years, you ought to know better.

Why does it anger you? If you feel you have a keeper good luck to you, but why bat for others.? You don't know what the next Isaan girl is like or why they are peceived in that way.

There are so really nasty stories out there.

The whole thing is really terrible. I almost swore off Thai women in the beginning due to TV members. 

Most people are good, some people are bad. But...the Issan women I have met, 99% have hearts of GOLD.

Even girls in USA I suspect of being former bargirls, they are very sweet women. 

My wife is a hard worker, has money, her family industrious hardworking people, don't want anything from me, didn't expect it. All wonderful people. Wife worked in gov't., Brother government and his restaurant...all good.

My wife's friends, Issaan, all good people, all great women. 

Also, consider all of the poor Thai women scammed by foreigners to send money. And others who move to other countries and become slaves?

I thought all this about my own wife and we were married a similar amount of time until I found out she had been cheating on me pretty much the whole time we had been married and sometimes even for money.

I have been with poor Thai ladies and rich Thai ladies and to be honest I find the rich ones more scheming (why are they rich?)

I am not saying there arent exceptions to the rule but with my experience I can't help but be cynical.

Good luck to you but be careful about putting all your eggs in one basket the fall is always harder if it does go tits up.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I am kind of curious as to what the real issue is here and the real reason behind this post?  (seriously why post this??)

- Issan girls are stereo typed just like everyone else... get over it.. its just the way things are....

- common sense dictates this is a generalization and doesnt respresent 100% of all issan girls

- IF you know she is a good person and she makes you happy does really matter where she is from?

-  why do you care what strangers think? do the words of strangers bring doubt that the person you love is a good person somehow? (if it does you are an idiot)

12 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Calm down Dave like I said before the Isaan girl haters are the ones that have been shot. I met my wife 14 years ago working in a Bangkok mall, at the age of 12 she left home to work in bangkok as her dad's new wife didn't want her around. The finest and kindest woman I have ever met, no arguments, good sex and a great laugh every day.

One up for the Isaan girls 555