whats so wrong with isaan girls

Khon Kaen Dave

One thing I will say after reading your posts.  

I'm now even more confused why anyone would want to live out in the Thai boonies.   

Why not live in Bangkok and if you need to have some time in nature take a quick trip for a few nights to a resort in Khao Yai.    

There are some very nice resort being built around there. 

Why would anyone want to live among the conditions and people you describe is beyond me.    

By

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dazzz said:

Silly post and KKD cannot see the wood from the trees . A load of claptrap really . His own post gives him the answer . She has money . I married a teacher who has house and land and her family 2 teachers and an army sergeant all have land and money  so i  same as  blinkered  KKD do not have the same problems as the guys who marry the dirt poor issan girls who prostitute themselves to support their families which are sometime heavily in debt .
  KKD is a bit of a sado really that it angers him that other people have problems with issan girls .
 I live in an issan village near udon and have a small  internet cafe so lots of the girls come here for me or my wife to translate their emails from farang boyfriends . I can tell you now , most of them have lots of bf`s and a few have 2/3 sending them money eiand i have read some really bad emails and have refused to do so from some girls who are  over the limit for me .
 Like the 2 girls who went to pattaya to get pregnant by farang as thery been told they will pay lots of money for their kids . They discussed it in front of me and a while later they came back one of them was pregnant . I never saw her until about a year after she had tyhe baby , she wanted me to read some emails for her . She had 3 guys all thinking she was the father , all sending her money . I told here where to go.
Or the 4 girls i know who work there who are hiv+ but tell no one , or the english guy i met in my village who married a girl who was hiv+  )her husband died of aids )but nobody would tell him and my wife said if i did his family would kill me . Met him a couple of years later he was hiv+ and was so sorry as his wife had it and he thought he gave it to her .
 My next door neighbour married to a thai but works pattaya . When she brings a farang home ,husband moves out.
 I know dozens more like this just in my village. When i lived i the same size village in wales for 26 yrs i knew none .
 KKD needs to lear a lot more about thailand befrore posting rubbish like this . The fact is its not all issan girls but issan being the poorest place in thailand the majority are
 I know dozens more like this just from my village

Yep fully understand this post, all stems from Thai networking, as one finds a way to make money others follow, so it makes sense all the girls in one area clued up using the same tried and tested internet process. The having a baby by a farang also fits into the networking news category.

Having a connection in the cities is a huge part of the rural migration, this works for introduction to city life, may well account for the concentration of scammers and bar girls in one village as usually family members will find work for relatives, or highlight possible employment. So relatives making good money in bar work probably see a concentration people employed in bar work in a village, if the family member is working in a cheap labour factory, coffee shop, Macdonalds or similar, may well serve to find altrernative employment to the bar scene.

Secrecy and protectionism, yes also present, it is not wise to openly give secrets away in village surroundings, and that applies to the Thai  also = "Not my business" just about covers that. However do not assume this means things are not general knowledge.

Personally I think once one is settled it is better not to gain too much first hand information on everything, helps you treat people at 'face' value and actually makes life easier to conduct. I have become accustomed to the "not my business approach"

I would have left out the village in Wales bit Jazz as I do not know of any Thai ladies on welfare, but suspect there may have been a few people on welfare in your village of 26 years, where they fortunately did not have the financial pressure to do what they had to do to generate income for their family, also assuming grandparents were receiving a reasonable state pension!

1 hour ago, dazzz said:

what confidentiality ? are you for real ?I am not a lawyer . girls walk into my house and ask me what something says then ask me to write things to scam sometimes my fellow countrymen . What they do is fraud and obscene . They are crooks . Most of them should be prosecuted . Should not tell anyone that girls who are prostitutes in pattaya and come from my village have hiv .jesus`s what does that mean ?

You do not believe a third of what i say because you like a lot of other keyboard warriors live in farangland and not thailand  so i won`t go into the murders and child rapes that happen almost weekly in these villages with nobody going to jail .
  Last count on violent deaths in my area in 10 yrs is 37 that i know of  . Rapes lost count , not classed as serious crime in thailand . Last 3 rapes 15,9 and 6 yr old . The rapist of the 6yr old only one who went to jail (3months)now in phuket . They all just pay around 30,000 baht and get off .
 you know nothing if you thinkl anyone could find me from what i have written  . <removed|>

most people are blind to this ,ive been thru 100,s of them and thats all they are good for bar work ,and most of their kids end up with grand parents,when i lived in udon lots of them were sold to old thai men by their parents they will do anything for money ,thats why most thais from bankok look down on them ,and make fun of them ,they will eat anything .insects bugs rats ,parts of animals you would not feed to a dog .

one wise old thai guy in bangkok once told me if they cant eat it ,sell it or <deleted> it ,they dont want it

i think the op found a needle in the haystack  .

13 minutes ago, myfriendu said:

most people are blind to this ,ive been thru 100,s of them and thats all they are good for bar work ,and most of their kids end up with grand parents,when i lived in udon lots of them were sold to old thai men by their parents they will do anything for money ,thats why most thais from bankok look down on them ,and make fun of them ,they will eat anything .insects bugs rats ,parts of animals you would not feed to a dog .

one wise old thai guy in bangkok once told me if they cant eat it ,sell it or <deleted> it ,they dont want it

Oh I think there are many such needles in the haystack, just better not to hunt with a beer in one hand and pitchfork in the other!

2 hours ago, myfriendu said:

Utter and complete drivel but it made me laugh.been thru 100's yeh right oh

1 hour ago, Gonefortea said:

Some truth in that chaps post.

The lads in the village hunt rats for food. - tried it, bit like frog in that it's a lot of work trying to find/eat the meat. Does not taste good.

When I arrive at the FILS crappy village my brother in laws business fixing bikes suddenly becomes buoyant with young girls needing tyres changed. 

I think a lot of bad things occur in those village settings. Plenty of wrong uns about but no worse than other parts of Thailand just plenty more poor.

4 hours ago, myfriendu said:

My! Very cosmopolitan(!)

Why did you go through hundreds of them? Do you find it difficult to make a judgement as to whether a lady meets your standards? Or did you enjoy 'going through hundreds of them'?

Millions of people from Isaan apparently don't work in bars but find gainful employment elsewhere. 

There is much to be said for the nutritional value of insects and offal that many westerners won't eat. Certainly beats a diet of pie and chips swilled down with lager.

14 minutes ago, paulsingle said:

Certainly beats a diet of pie and chips swilled down with lager.

I would say that just about any cuisine beats a pie and chips swilled down with lager.

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Some truth in that chaps post.

The lads in the village hunt rats for food. - tried it, bit like frog in that it's a lot of work trying to find/eat the meat. Does not taste good.

When I arrive at the FILS crappy village my brother in laws business fixing bikes suddenly becomes buoyant with young girls needing tyres changed. 

I think a lot of bad things occur in those village settings. Plenty of wrong uns about but no worse than other parts of Thailand just plenty more poor.

Well I live in a village small rural  been here a long time and I can not identify at all with any bit of the drivel he posted or the drivel dazzz posted. There are some bitter and twisted people on this forum that's for sure. 

I remember well my childhood in the affluent West!!! rat/pidgeon/tripe/mutton was always on the menu. As it happens I quite like the taste of rat cooked properly it's fine. You don't have to be a poor isan to enjoy different foods.

9 hours ago, AGareth2 said:
14 hours ago, seancbk said:

I would say that just about any cuisine beats a pie and chips swilled down with lager.

exactly

should be ale

Oh no... 

Lager is fine, so long as it's nice and cold.

But chips, especially those horrible thick ones the English seem to like so much, no thanks.  

And never understood the appeal of pies either....  generally the cheapest mystery meat inside and not much of it.

22 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Oh no... 

But chips, especially those horrible thick ones the English seem to like so much, no thanks.  

And never understood the appeal of pies either....  generally the cheapest mystery meat inside and not much of it.

Whats wrong with Rabbit Pie ?

4 minutes ago, lungnorm said:
26 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Oh no... 

Whats wrong with Rabbit Pie ?

Never tried it. 

15 hours ago, paulsingle said:

My! Very cosmopolitan(!)

Why did you go through hundreds of them? Do you find it difficult to make a judgement as to whether a lady meets your standards? Or did you enjoy 'going through hundreds of them'?

Millions of people from Isaan apparently don't work in bars but find gainful employment elsewhere. 

There is much to be said for the nutritional value of insects and offal that many westerners won't eat. Certainly beats a diet of pie and chips swilled down with lager.

i enjoyed going thru most of them ,dark and skinny is my taste if i eat pie and chips ,i like it with a nice red wine ,i would eat chicken liver cooked in garlic on a nice salad crusty bread ,with a chilled white wine ,finished off with a mild chedder and crackers,and a skinny dark issan girl about 42kg with flip flops on short denim shorts ,and a mickey mouse tshirt .

10 minutes ago, myfriendu said:

i enjoyed going thru most of them ,dark and skinny is my taste if i eat pie and chips ,i like it with a nice red wine ,i would eat chicken liver cooked in garlic on a nice salad crusty bread ,with a chilled white wine ,finished off with a mild chedder and crackers,and a skinny dark issan girl about 42kg with flip flops on short denim shorts ,and a mickey mouse tshirt .

Lol and then you wake up

18 hours ago, Gonefortea said:

lived here 15 years, go out about 4 times a week ,do the maths  ive been lucky,the two wives ive had died before me one on a motorbike ,the last one dengue ,so i stay single until i meet mrs right ,its not easy work i can tell you 

34 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Never tried it. 

Last time I had it was in Pattaya, cannot remember the soi but it was a small narrow soi north of Walking St that led to the commercial zone as I was on my way to the bank. They had a sandwhich board out advertising it so I went in and had some. It was very good. My grandmother used to make it.

20 minutes ago, roo860 said:

You stick with them toothpick size "fries"!
emoji106.png

Don't eat those either.   Too much grease and salt.   

I like eating good food and staying slim.   

On 3/5/2017 at 10:02 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Siambeast

Then by your post,you have revealed that you know nothing.

He did not say that most Isaan girls work in bars...he said that most girls in bars are from Isaan...it's an important distinction, but may be true...most hockey players are white, but most whites do not play hockey...same logic...

i cannot speak as to the accuracy of his statement, but you seemed eager to jump on him, and he maybe speaking the truth...it's absolutely reasonable to make a generalization about a group of people, because a group consists of aggregate data...and you can tell a lot about the group...but you cannot make a statement about an individual...so please know that he wasn't trying to insult you...

1 hour ago, myfriendu said:

lived here 15 years, go out about 4 times a week ,do the maths  ive been lucky,the two wives ive had died before me one on a motorbike ,the last one dengue ,so i stay single until i meet mrs right ,its not easy work i can tell you 

No thanks not interested. In drivel 

Archived