BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khon Kaen Dave

whats so wrong with isaan girls

Not just Issan girls.  Donald Trump, an over-weight, rich white dude with hair plugs,  married a model from a part of the world often associated with sex tourism, mail order brides and gold diggers. :laugh:

Had you married and lifted up a poor white girl from back home, you would be permitted to feel good about that.  But traipsing all the way to a mosquito infested SE Asian backwater and rescuing a native from her life - that's different. 

But, suspect you knew all this when you met and married your Mrs.  You didn't care then so no use starting to now.  Screw 'em. 

13 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Siambeast

Then by your post,you have revealed that you know nothing.

you must understand not everyone has found a golden girl in the very large box of quartz crystals . know this and you will be respected by all . ignore this and you will be thought of as foolish ..........

13 hours ago, samsensam said:

it's not just foreigners. my friends here are pretty much exclusively bangkok born and bred and boy do some of them look down on their issan cousins. it's part of the hierarchical society.

True. The darker the skin colour. the more they are looked down upon and the lighter the skin, the more hi-so a person is assumed to be. 

There are some really happy marriages out there, I know many guys, including myself who have marride Isaan girls, bar girls, whatever anyone wants to call them, gold diggers, prostitues, hookers or whatever, maybe us lucky guys checked the dogs for flees before we took them home, maintained them and have mans best friend to this day, and mans best friend won't turn on him, if he maintaines them properly.

On a more serious note, I'm happy, and that's all that matters to me, but if anyone calls my wife a prostitute or hooker because she is from Isaan, I would prefer the term "village slut" which should spearate her from the rest 555

8 minutes ago, sugarcane24 said:

True. The darker the skin colour. the more they are looked down upon and the lighter the skin, the more hi-so a person is assumed to be. 

That's strange, my wife is as dark as an outback Aborigine, but nobody looks down at her, their too busy being blinded by all the gold she wears 555

Silly post and KKD cannot see the wood from the trees . A load of claptrap really . His own post gives him the answer . She has money . I married a teacher who has house and land and her family 2 teachers and an army sergeant all have land and money  so i  same as  blinkered  KKD do not have the same problems as the guys who marry the dirt poor issan girls who prostitute themselves to support their families which are sometime heavily in debt .
  KKD is a bit of a sado really that it angers him that other people have problems with issan girls .
 I live in an issan village near udon and have a small  internet cafe so lots of the girls come here for me or my wife to translate their emails from farang boyfriends . I can tell you now , most of them have lots of bf`s and a few have 2/3 sending them money eiand i have read some really bad emails and have refused to do so from some girls who are  over the limit for me .
 Like the 2 girls who went to pattaya to get pregnant by farang as thery been told they will pay lots of money for their kids . They discussed it in front of me and a while later they came back one of them was pregnant . I never saw her until about a year after she had tyhe baby , she wanted me to read some emails for her . She had 3 guys all thinking she was the father , all sending her money . I told here where to go.
Or the 4 girls i know who work there who are hiv+ but tell no one , or the english guy i met in my village who married a girl who was hiv+  )her husband died of aids )but nobody would tell him and my wife said if i did his family would kill me . Met him a couple of years later he was hiv+ and was so sorry as his wife had it and he thought he gave it to her .
 My next door neighbour married to a thai but works pattaya . When she brings a farang home ,husband moves out.
 I know dozens more like this just in my village. When i lived i the same size village in wales for 26 yrs i knew none .
 KKD needs to lear a lot more about thailand befrore posting rubbish like this . The fact is its not all issan girls but issan being the poorest place in thailand the majority are
 I know dozens more like this just from my village

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

It should be recognised that 30% of the entire Thai population lives in Isaan. It is also true, I think, that it is the poorest region. It is therefore a statistical probability that in bars or even other major cities there will be a greater proportion of Isaan girls than you would think.

One should never generalise about particular people any more than one should be specific about the population at large.

Sounds logical - very good post.

Grumbleweed, please enlighten us and tell us what defines a 'true Isaan girl'.

16 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

There are good and bad girls everywhere - but a general rule of thumb in Thailand is that if you meet a girl in a bar, she's not a good girl. The fact that she comes from Isaan is a coincidence but since Isaan is a bit less fortunate than the rest, most girls feel "pressured" to go make extra money in the bar, hence the high number of Isaan girls there. If you meet an Isaan girl inside Isaan in a village, chances are that she will be a good girl and will be faithful - but if you look for love in bars, you'll scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Stereotypical response.

Geography doesnt determine a person.

Dave,it says more about the Pattaya dregs than it does about the girls they slag off.

6 hours ago, LoZth said:

I agree with this comment, but this is again, lumping all farangs in the same mold, as with the Isaan girls.

I was once unlucky enough to be sat next to a guy who was on his way home from three weeks in Pattaya.

(it had been his third trip here)

Usual attire, beer Chang vest, shorts and flip flops, reeking of beer and loud.

He started to tell me all about his holiday experiences which consisted of three weeks in Pattaya, in the bars/go go's and massage parlors and all about the bar girls.

After three trips here he was an expert on all things Thai.

He asked me if I'd been to Pattaya, I said yes, more times than you've had hot dinners, I live about an hour from Pattaya and I've lived here for six years, where else in Thai have you been?

(I'm happy to say after I told him I've been living here six years  he stopped telling me what to do and how to go on in Pattaya, silence reigned)

He'd been nowhere else In Thai, only Pattaya on all three trips!

He was English, so am I, so in the eyes of the Isaan bar girls was he the typical high end farang (Brit) tourist?

Yes.

4 hours ago, dazzz said:

Silly post and KKD cannot see the wood from the trees . A load of claptrap really . His own post gives him the answer . She has money . I married a teacher who has house and land and her family 2 teachers and an army sergeant all have land and money  so i  same as  blinkered  KKD do not have the same problems as the guys who marry the dirt poor issan girls who prostitute themselves to support their families which are sometime heavily in debt .
  KKD is a bit of a sado really that it angers him that other people have problems with issan girls .
 I live in an issan village near udon and have a small  internet cafe so lots of the girls come here for me or my wife to translate their emails from farang boyfriends . I can tell you now , most of them have lots of bf`s and a few have 2/3 sending them money eiand i have read some really bad emails and have refused to do so from some girls who are  over the limit for me .
 Like the 2 girls who went to pattaya to get pregnant by farang as thery been told they will pay lots of money for their kids . They discussed it in front of me and a while later they came back one of them was pregnant . I never saw her until about a year after she had tyhe baby , she wanted me to read some emails for her . She had 3 guys all thinking she was the father , all sending her money . I told here where to go.
Or the 4 girls i know who work there who are hiv+ but tell no one , or the english guy i met in my village who married a girl who was hiv+  )her husband died of aids )but nobody would tell him and my wife said if i did his family would kill me . Met him a couple of years later he was hiv+ and was so sorry as his wife had it and he thought he gave it to her .
 My next door neighbour married to a thai but works pattaya . When she brings a farang home ,husband moves out.
 I know dozens more like this just in my village. When i lived i the same size village in wales for 26 yrs i knew none .
 KKD needs to lear a lot more about thailand befrore posting rubbish like this . The fact is its not all issan girls but issan being the poorest place in thailand the majority are
 I know dozens more like this just from my village

Before the conny comes off,2 blood tests.Simple science,no rockets involved.

6 hours ago, thurien said:

@Khon Kaen Dave: Why do you feel you personally have to protect the "face of Isaan girls", anybody came too close to you or do you just feel to write all the NorthEastern problems off your soul?

I I've been living in Isaan, too, for ages and I couldn't care less about anybody's squandering same as I don't care if somebody has a low opinion of e.g. Swiss girls

I agree but no need to shout it!?