whats so wrong with isaan girls

Khon Kaen Dave

11 minutes ago, Hutch68 said:

Yes it does I stepped over the mark...... It was a mad frenzy thing....sorry.

Look on the bright side. If this chap was thai he and 3 of his nearest and dearest would be dead in a frenzied attack.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

AFAIK the OP buggered up his own thread on page 1 and hasn't been able to participate further. The ensuing 6 7 pages of ruminations haven't been any more startling than previous, similar efforts on previous, similar threads though.

What? you expect us to believe similar threads on Isaan girls all touched on the topic of size of chips, vinegar on chips, rabbit pie, black pudding, bacon beans on toast, lager or Ale with a pie.......really? Amazing!!

1 hour ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This thread could easily be renamed to whats so wrong with Thai Visa posters ?

Thanks for your enlightened input to the topic, perhaps you would care to pop across to the thread containing a video of a truck leaving the road, to date 226 comments have been encouraged by this important wide ranging topic.

Perhaps just a little more scope for discussion on this thread of a mere 188 posts to date.

Although it becomes apparent that there are posters who pervade threads with the impression just about everything in Thailand is one big car wreck!! :smile:

I have no Uk pension it moved when I did 27 years ago. Old age pension not interested in the pittance. 

No military pension?

When you reach uk pension age and you have contributed the required amount of years etc, if you're still not interested in the "pittance",(which you are entitled to), then feel quite free to send it to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

36 minutes ago, roo860 said:

No military pension?

When you reach uk pension age and you have contributed the required amount of years etc, if you're still not interested in the "pittance",(which you are entitled to), then feel quite free to send it to me.

I have said my pension followed me out of the country when I did.as for the pittance OAP I paid in to as system that didn't save that money for me but paid it out to other people. I would have to pay in more to get a pension now as I only paid in for some 15 years (25 years served  but due to certain rules only paid 15 years of tax and NI. so yes a pittance. I wouldn't lower myself to even bother asking.

I have said my pension followed me out of the country when I did.as for the pittance OAP I paid in to as system that didn't save that money for me but paid it out to other people. I would have to pay in more to get a pension now as I only paid in for some 15 years (25 years served  but due to certain rules only paid 15 years of tax and NI. so yes a pittance. I wouldn't lower myself to even bother asking.

You said you served in HMF and got sweet FA?

I do wish you would read my posts I say again my pension followed me out of the country when I left.
Anyway back on topic.

I did read your post again, you said you served Queen and country for 25yrs and got FA. You were a Warrant officer yes, so that pension is FA?

46 minutes ago, roo860 said:

I did read your post again, you said you served Queen and country for 25yrs and got FA. You were a Warrant officer yes, so that pension is FA?

Meaning when I became a civvey I got FA support or FA help to resettle.ect ect. Pension wise I got what I deserved for the time served. But no where near as much as a civil servants doing the same time as me would get. I moved my pension away from them as soon as I could to get a better growth and subsequent pay outs best move I ever made.

On 3/5/2017 at 10:01 PM, bangkokorbust said:

OP it's just a fact that nearly all bar girls in Thailand are from isaan. There reputation precedes them. You should know that.

So what, you or any one going to class Isaan Mrs.Trans an ol' slapper, someone who had never been out of Isaan before I came along........?

I get tired of reading this Isaan "stigma" thing regarding females from posters just because they or their friends hangout down south in bar girl country.

.facepalm.gif

Meaning when I became a civvey I got FA support or FA help to resettle.ect ect. Pension wise I got what I deserved for the time served. But no where near as much as a civil servants doing the same time as me would get. I moved my pension away from them as soon as I could to get a better growth and subsequent pay outs best move I ever made.

So don't knock it, better with it than without it.

DIY forum bit quiet?

10 hours ago, elliss said:

Wow , you lucky matey .   I have adjusted my  teerak motor cyce ,  brakes . 

Live in hope .555

it was a shock at the time ,lovely girl no kids nice family ,what did surprise me  was how quickly her family got over the death ,and her mum wanted me to hook up with her younger sister ,she moved in but i never felt the same way and moved away from udon . 

i moved to bangkok played the field a while ,after 5 years met the last wife her parents where from isaan ,she was born in bangkok nothing but problems after the first year, we had a son ,broke up and nothing but black mail using my son as a pawn ,money money money ,her and family like a flea on a cat sucking blood .

i moved jomtien where i still live today ,she moved in  with a thai guy and left my son with her mum as the thai guy would not except him .

Her sister and mum tried to sell my son to me for a million baht,after the ex died  .after going to court i got custody so was lucky ,i got out that families agenda.

we all hear horror stories from foreigners with kids or married to issaan girls and extended family .you get the odd one like the op claims who is good .

like elliss says above im lucky most would love to walk away ,but put up with the shit .

what i do find funny that the op had to open the thread getting upset that others have had nothing but bad experiences with isaan girls if he was truly happy ,why care ?it does not add up ,no wonder he has not been back

the funnest  thing on the thread is the english guy saying he is proud to be a thai citizen ,the thais will never accept him as a thai always be classed as a farang or alien from thais  ,i spit coffee all over the screen when i read that laughing so much ,just picture him singing the national anthem ,talk about lala land the guy made my day ,he will be saying he is ex SAS next .

anyone who eats chips without  salt and vinegar   cant be trusted 

6 minutes ago, myfriendu said:

it was a shock at the time ,lovely girl no kids nice family ,what did surprise me  was how quickly her family got over the death ,and her mum wanted me to hook up with her younger sister ,she moved in but i never felt the same way and moved away from udon . 

i moved to bangkok played the field a while ,after 5 years met the last wife her parents where from isaan ,she was born in bangkok nothing but problems after the first year, we had a son ,broke up and nothing but black mail using my son as a pawn ,money money money ,her and family like a flea on a cat sucking blood .

i moved jomtien where i still live today ,she moved in  with a thai guy and left my son with her mum as the thai guy would not except him .

Her sister and mum tried to sell my son to me for a million baht,after the ex died  .after going to court i got custody so was lucky ,i got out that families agenda.

we all hear horror stories from foreigners with kids or married to issaan girls and extended family .you get the odd one like the op claims who is good .

like elliss says above im lucky most would love to walk away ,but put up with the shit .

what i do find funny that the op had to open the thread getting upset that others have had nothing but bad experiences with isaan girls if he was truly happy ,why care ?it does not add up ,no wonder he has not been back

the funnest  thing on the thread is the english guy saying he is proud to be a thai citizen ,the thais will never accept him as a thai always be classed as a farang or alien from thais  ,i spit coffee all over the screen when i read that laughing so much ,just picture him singing the national anthem ,talk about lala land the guy made my day ,he will be saying he is ex SAS next .

anyone who eats chips without  salt and vinegar   cant be trusted 

We are aliens because that's how the authorities want it...I am not an alien to my Thai friends, quite the opposite..:stoner:

2 hours ago, Gonefortea said:

Your financial astuteness should hold you in good stead in Thailand!

2 hours ago, transam said:

So what, you or any one going to class Isaan Mrs.Trans an ol' slapper, someone who had never been out of Isaan before I came along........?

I get tired of reading this Isaan "stigma" thing regarding females from posters just because they or their friends hangout down south in bar girl country.

No and I don't think that anyone in this thread has stated anything to suggest that she is. Admittedly, there used to be a squad of serial misogynist members that would savage anyone that said anything good about Isaan women. It appears that like the OP, they have (mostly) been kicked into touch.

1 hour ago, myfriendu said:

... what i do find funny that the op had to open the thread getting upset that others have had nothing but bad experiences with isaan girls if he was truly happy ,why care ?it does not add up ,no wonder he has not been back...

I am with you on that being happily married to an Isaan lass with her extended tribe happily at arms length... I have very long arms! I ignore those that (used to) post about how evil they are and how stupid foreign men can be in this regard. But the OP was totally left-field, happily married by all accounts but quite obviously upset that he could not see that nobody contributing to the thread was condoning the Isaan bashers or making excuses for them but simply stating the bald facts and that there are ignorant buggers everywhere. Each to his own I say.

Two quotes from the initial posting:

1 - I am married to a wonderful Isaan girl(46) who worked along side me for 5 years in the bars we owned and ran in Pattaya. 

2 -  My Mrs worked in Bkk as a quality supervisor for Addidas.She had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one. 

Am I missing something here?

15 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

1 - I am married to a wonderful Isaan girl(46) who worked along side me for 5 years in the bars we owned and ran in Pattaya. 

2 -  My Mrs worked in Bkk as a quality supervisor for Addidas.She had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one. 

The OP has probably, like me, sat and thought about the stigma attached to folk from Isaan and is a bit pissed off...This is a forum for chat and l understand his thought and talking about it...

24 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yes.

Khon Kaen Dave did make both those statements, but you have to view them in the context of timeline.

The way he wrote his OP was a bit unclear, but I would read the statement "My Mrs worked in Bkk as a quality supervisor for Addidas.She had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one."   as meaning "when I met my (now) wife she worked in BKK for Adidas..... and had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one"

The other statement "I am married to a wonderful Isaan girl(46) who worked along side me for 5 years in the bars we owned and ran in Pattaya."  I'm pretty sure means that *after* they got married they ran bars together in Pattaya.

So you see, really quite clear once you read it carefully.

Yes.

Khon Kaen Dave did make both those statements, but you have to view them in the context of timeline.

The way he wrote his OP was a bit unclear, but I would read the statement "My Mrs worked in Bkk as a quality supervisor for Addidas.She had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one."   as meaning "when I met my (now) wife she worked in BKK for Adidas..... and had never seen the inside of a bar, let alone worked in one"

The other statement "I am married to a wonderful Isaan girl(46) who worked along side me for 5 years in the bars we owned and ran in Pattaya."  I'm pretty sure means that *after* they got married they ran bars together in Pattaya.

So you see, really quite clear once you read it carefully.

But how does he know she never seen the inside of a bar?

She was 39 when they met!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, bangkokorbust said:

But how does he know she never seen the inside of a bar?

She was 39 when they met!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I guess we just have to trust what he says.

I'm sure there are 100's of thousands of ordinary Thai women in Bangkok who have never seen the inside of a dodgy bar.  

They may have been with friends to Thai bars but that is a completely different thing, unless people want to be pedantic about what "bars" he was talking about.

A disrespectful post to another member has been removed, suggest reading through the forum rules before you post again, in particular this one: 

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

21 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This thread could easily be renamed to whats so wrong with Thai Visa posters ?

Boredom is a long and lonely death in LOS.

Thanks ,  for  Thai Visa forum ,    OMB 

3 of my gf's friends are from Isaan working in factories in Pathum Thani, and I have to say they are the sweetest girls I have ever met, 2 are married and 1 has a child.
Through them I am friends with their husbands ( also from Isaan) .
Last year we all went to the Ubon Ratchathani Candle festival, staying at the girls parents house and had a great time, great people !!

Obviously I am not disputing the fact that Pattaya has an amount of girls from Isaan working the bars but just saying that there are normal, hand working, intelligent and friendly girls from Isaan too.

51 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

3 of my gf's friends are from Isaan working in factories in Pathum Thani, and I have to say they are the sweetest girls I have ever met, 2 are married and 1 has a child.
Through them I am friends with their husbands ( also from Isaan) .
Last year we all went to the Ubon Ratchathani Candle festival, staying at the girls parents house and had a great time, great people !!

Obviously I am not disputing the fact that Pattaya has an amount of girls from Isaan working the bars but just saying that there are normal, hand working, intelligent and friendly girls from Isaan too.

I think we can forgive the "hand working" slip :shock1::smile: 

Good post thanks.

Archived