From nut sellers to loan sharks - cops call time on Indians whose time in Thailand is over

rooster59

13 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Indians paying taxes?

The good ones are in the tailor business?

I've had a number of dealings with Indians both in Thailand and in India and not because of direct choise.

Sorry but not high on my list.

Actually these tailors r usually in the loan sharking business as well.

The numbers of these nut, watch, trinket, etc bicycle riding "salesmen" (cockroaches) are growing even out here in Samut Prakan. There is a certain hotel off of Suk that provides safe entry and accommodations for a certain fee.
Once they are here seem to just stay forever.

Is it 'Hotel California' ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, roamer said:

How many Indians selling stuff in MBK (aggressively too) , reserved occupation, very poor Thai language skills so certainly not citizens. And boy, do they target Indian tourists.

Because being able recite the national anthem equates to high Thai language skills?

18 hours ago, scorecard said:

Indians paying taxes?

The good ones are in the tailor business?

I've had a number of dealings with Indians both in Thailand and in India and not because of direct  / my choice.

Sorry but not high on my list.

A "number of dealings" with people from one nationality is enough for some people to form an opinion on 1.5 billion people they have not had dealings with just because they share that nationality, there is a name for sort of person.

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

A "number of dealings" with people from one nationality is enough for some people to form an opinion on 1.5 billion people they have not had dealings with just because they share that nationality, there is a name for sort of person.

Ahh, the perfect person, the most balanced person has spoken ...

3 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Ahh yes of course, only the perfect can point out your blatant bigotry, your generalization to the point of retardation.

You have no idea how many people I refer to when I say 'a number of dealings'.

I'm entitled to my opinion, your entitled to yours.  

22 minutes ago, scorecard said:

You have no idea how many people I refer to when I say 'a number of dealings'.

I'm entitled to my opinion, your entitled to yours.  

Unless it is all of them then your "opinion" is actually just plain bigotry, and that is not something anyone should feel entitled to be.

Archived