EXCLUSIVE: Fears grow as Thai girl disappears after taking US "teacher" to Rayong - but he is a "known rapist"

rooster59

On 3/13/2017 at 7:21 AM, Big Job said:

I wonder why they still allow the US citizens visa on arrival after all allegations against their nationals? Most of them are criminals wanted in their country.

.....and this from a Nigerian?!!!!!! :saai:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mogandave said:

Got a warning.

What does that have to do with a case like this?

You asked for an example of my statement.... that was one that was rattling around in my brainbox, when I wrote the statement.

the relevance is to veracity in reporting, and where or why bad reporting is seen.

eg....dubious agendas, per your comment, which I do not disagree with

eg.... threats against journos if they report factually

both examples can result in biased, or less factual reporting.

sorry you got a warning ( assumedly from mods???... or I don't understand your comment).... but, if so, this highlights my point somewhat (censorship post 208 above)

You asked for an example of my statement.... that was one that was rattling around in my brainbox, when I wrote the statement.

the relevance is to veracity in reporting, and where or why bad reporting is seen.

eg....dubious agendas, per your comment, which I do not disagree with
eg.... threats against journos if they report factually

both examples can result in biased, or less factual reporting.

sorry you got a warning ( assumedly from mods???... or I don't understand your comment).... but, if so, this highlights my point somewhat (censorship post 208 above)

No, the reporter got a warning, not me.

Seems there is quite a bit of reporting that is negative about Thailand, so I am not sure how suppressed the news is.

In any event, that something is true should (generally) be a defense and I understand that is not the case here.

Just now, mogandave said:

No, the reporter got a warning, not me.

Seems there is quite a bit of reporting that is negative about Thailand, so I am not sure how suppressed the news is.

In any event, that something is true should (generally) be a defense and I understand that is not the case here.

Lol.... right.... I see now.

the truth is out there.... but it may not set you free.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:42 PM, GOLDBUGGY said:

If this is the guy which they claim, he has already jumped his Bail Bond of $30,000, which is a crime. That makes him a wanted criminal and in a country where Bounty Hunting is still legal.

Far too many IF's. At the moment we know.....NOTHING. Only GUESSING. So...what?

• 2 months later...

Archived