EXCLUSIVE: Fears grow as Thai girl disappears after taking US "teacher" to Rayong - but he is a "known rapist"

rooster59

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, robblok said:

why only those with teaching jobs and not also those on retirement visa's or marriage visa's. The Swiss guy with the boys would have been caught then.

I am retired and they can come and vet me anytime they like. They might have to bring their own whisky though.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

About high time that all those foreigners vying for teaching jobs in Thailand

will be  thoroughly vetted and closely looked at, as many of them are of dubious

and questionable characters and using Thailand as a place for their less than

honorable intentions....

Should that not be done automatically prior to the employment of ANY teacher (foreign or Thai)?

3 minutes ago, sandemara said:

The Immigration officers could, if insistent, find a humungous heliotrope.  And that's just for starters if Trump had any interest in Homeland security.  The idiots want to enjoy rape and mixed with necromancy.

Yes Shawnoon, I understand exactly what you meant.  What say you Greenbottle?  Any teacher qualifications could turn students upside down and mark footprints on the ceiling, after all.  Can't professionals work together if parents agree for the greater good?

I didn't write the post you quoted, somehow you have put soemone else's post in a quote box with my name on it.

3 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Is there any substantiation for these allegations that Tyler Smith is really Jackson Hall other than this Facebook allegation ?

I am surprised that the US Embassy would release information to a Thai i.e family had contacted the US embassy and understood that Hall was using a fake passport and besides was on overstay. Which means they are not complying with there own Data Protection policy.

If he is then there is cause for concern. If there is no substantiation than is could be a mischievous, vicious little Thai tart out to make trouble perhaps because he rejected her advances, possibly to improve her grades. Just saying.

Wow! That's the first thing that comes to your mind, when you read this story?

Of course I never met you, but that really sounded like the words of a bitter, jilted man. 

2 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Somehow this low life trash seem to be

able to enter Thailand....Immigration should

require criminal clearance reports for any

person staying more than 30 days....

Ever applied for a police clearance?. I have and it took weeks, not exactly an enticement is if for someone who wants a 30 day plus stay in Thailand. Furthermore, I very much TAT would be impressed with your comment. Just saying!

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Interesting story. As an American I have to say I am sorry this POS got out of my country.

Obviously, like governments everywhere, the US failed its people in its responsibly to keep this animal locked up. 

I would like to know how he got out of the country. Fake passport from where?

It will be interesting to know how the Thai family knows who he is. Did the missing woman figure it out and tell her family? Then why go with him? 

I hope she is still alive.

Another piece of the equation. Some of these Thai girls are just to trusting (hoping)

2 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

How did the sister find out all about the guy who is using fake passport fake name and possibly be a rapist 

Perhaps she is computer savvy and she talked to her sister. Who knows, perhaps the sister can speak English as well as Thai as evidenced by her posting on Facebook. Searching Google can turn up the most interesting items.

5 minutes ago, gaburke said:

Wow! That's the first thing that comes to your mind, when you read this story?

Of course I never met you, but that really sounded like the words of a bitter, jilted man. 

Hardly but been living in Thailand long enough to question every thing as many things are not what they seem.  Facebook can be useful but also an appalling tool for spreading falsehoods, if that is what this is.

Perhaps she is computer savvy and she talked to her sister. Who knows, perhaps the sister can speak English as well as Thai as evidenced by her posting on Facebook. Searching Google can turn up the most interesting items.

If you look closely at the sisters Facebook profile picture where she reports her fears, you'll see a family picture with what appears to be a farang daddy. Who knows, it might be her husband and he might speak English.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Is there any substantiation for these allegations that Tyler Smith is really Jackson Hall other than this Facebook allegation ?

I am surprised that the US Embassy would release information to a Thai i.e family had contacted the US embassy and understood that Hall was using a fake passport and besides was on overstay. Which means they are not complying with there own Data Protection policy.

If he is then there is cause for concern. If there is no substantiation than is could be a mischievous, vicious little Thai tart out to make trouble perhaps because he rejected her advances, possibly to improve her grades. Just saying.

How is that not protecting data? There wasn't any personal data given away that was not already considered public information considering he is being hunted, of course the public should be aware of a criminal miscreant on the loose. And to call the girl a tart? You sound like a very nasty individual. I am shocked the moderators let you get away with this comment.

It almost sounds like you are trying to excuse this waste of space serial rapist for what ? Fellow countryman perhaps? Just saying.

2 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

As my earlier post questioned, why the US Embassy tell the family who he was ? goes against policy which is why I also questioned the veracity of the story.

I previously wrote "Is there any substantiation for these allegations that Tyler Smith is really Jackson Hall other than this Facebook allegation ?

I am surprised that the US Embassy would release information to a Thai i.e family had contacted the US embassy and understood that Hall was using a fake passport and besides was on overstay. Which means they are not complying with there own Data Protection policy"

If she knows how to use a computer and has a name she didn't need th US Embassy to release information

http://teflwatchdog.blogspot.com/2016/08/jackson-matthew-hall-using-stolen-id-of.html

15 minutes ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

Interesting story. As an American I have to say I am sorry this POS got out of my country.

Obviously, like governments everywhere, the US failed its people in its responsibly to keep this animal locked up. 

I would like to know how he got out of the country. Fake passport from where?

It will be interesting to know how the Thai family knows who he is. Did the missing woman figure it out and tell her family? Then why go with him? 

I hope she is still alive.

well, what sort of animal is getting over the fence? Catching up with a Thai Lakorn? I certainly hope the actress is alive and making an exciting tv series. will the IOs know the POS? will the fake passports be discovered in time? I understand completely.

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

Great, your "piece of the equation" is actually just your desire to victim blame.

Some really sick people in here trying to excuse this piece of trash and blame the girl. Twisted sick mindsets. Seems to be a hidden agenda here, maybe it reminds them too much of themselves 

Wilsonandson, From the text he appears now to be in Phnom Penh,  not Rayong ?

Great detective work Sherlock..The pickup was wrecked last year, as is that post from last year where it's alleged he was in Phnom Penh.

3 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Thorough vetting is a great concept and should be applied, unfortunately the best systems will break down when brown envelopes change hands.

Yes, but hopefully some perps won't have enough money to fill a brown envelop if they are trying to find a job as English teachers.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

why only those with teaching jobs and not also those on retirement visa's or marriage visa's. The Swiss guy with the boys would have been caught then.

so you propose to make everything much more difficult and expensive for the 99% of the foreigners who OBEY THE LAW just so you can stop the 1% criminal element who consistently find loop holes to slip through the net no matter what laws are in place?

13 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Great, your "piece of the equation" is actually just your desire to victim blame.

Your an analytical failure. You kind of remind me of the type of person the possum is talking about a rude opinionated Keyboard Warrior. Make love not war works better. If you have nothing nice to say best not to say anything at all. 

18 minutes ago, silent said:

If she knows how to use a computer and has a name she didn't need th US Embassy to release information

http://teflwatchdog.blogspot.com/2016/08/jackson-matthew-hall-using-stolen-id-of.html

According to comments on the website (if true), this person's location and where he was teaching in Bangkok was known in November of last year.  Then, two entries were removed in March prior to this article surfacing. If the passport was forged or obtained fraudulently, this appears to have been know quite some time ago.  If this person was in Cambodia, then immigration has his fingerprints and his identity can be confirmed one way or another. Lastly, if the US Embassy has all this information, I would think that the passport would have been flagged or cancelled by now. 

7 minutes ago, wcoast said:

Great detective work Sherlock..The pickup was wrecked last year, as is that post from last year where it's alleged he was in Phnom Penh.

Look here Watson. There are two apparently unrelated stories in that post. Firstly, as you pointed out the pick up was wrecked in 2106( May). In your earlier post there is no mention that that notice was posted at the same time, only mention of the wreck so no factual information relates to the actual date of that notice's posting. So one could assume, rightly or wrongly it is recent. The text of the posting states that they are currently using sob stories to borrow money in Phnom Penh. Therefore my question was solely based on the fact the tense was in the present and that there is no factual information to state that the comment was other than recent. The past tense regarding the pick up in the text corroborates your initial post pointing out the pick up was wrecked last year.

4 minutes ago, pookiki said:

According to comments on the website (if true), this person's location and where he was teaching in Bangkok was known in November of last year.  Then, two entries were removed in March prior to this article surfacing. If the passport was forged or obtained fraudulently, this appears to have been know quite some time ago.  If this person was in Cambodia, then immigration has his fingerprints and his identity can be confirmed one way or another. Lastly, if the US Embassy has all this information, I would think that the passport would have been flagged or cancelled by now. 

The plot thickens perhaps.

Archived