EXCLUSIVE: Fears grow as Thai girl disappears after taking US "teacher" to Rayong - but he is a "known rapist"

rooster59

10 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Your an analytical failure. You kind of remind me of the type of person the possum is talking about a rude opinionated Keyboard Warrior. Make love not war works better. If you have nothing nice to say best not to say anything at all. 

So, not appreciating victim blaming is saying something that is not nice, really?  And exactly how was I rude or said anything that could be construed a being a keyboard warrior?  Now, your own rude post, was that saying something nice?  Would what you wrote be typical of a keyboard warrior? You are a ridiculous hypocrite.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole story is based on what the missing girls sister is writing. Have anything been confirmed by the RTP yet?

Hold the horses with speculation until the police release news that Jackson Hall really is in Thailand and have abducted the Thai woman. 

I made this account just to post because something doesn't add up with this story.

I met Nittaya (Neung) about 10-11 months ago when her company was looking at recruiting teachers. We had lunch and chatted a lot. She told me she was/is married to a South African (the marriage was on the rocks), and her married surname was Beetge. I remembered it because it was such a different and unusual surname.

When I saw this article I was shocked because I recognised her, so I looked into it a bit more.

Then I saw this post: http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57960&sid=60f18bb2797b48a20920341ce046449e

Look at the surname of that guy who is posting about Tyler/Jackson, it's Beetge. I'd say it's a good chance that is her ex. And that's November 20!

And then in this article below, a commenter reports that the English camp in Rayong was run by a lady called Noong, who Tyler/Jackson was over protective of. http://teflwatchdog.blogspot.com/2016/08/jackson-matthew-hall-using-stolen-id-of.html

So I do believe she hasn't contacted her family in a while. But it's not the way her sister has made it out to be. There seems to be a lot more history between Nittaya and that scumbag Tyler/Jackson that is being reported on Facebook.

Edit: I'm also not saying that she is not in any danger. That we don't know. Just that things don't quite add up as yet.

9 minutes ago, MMark said:

I made this account just to post because something doesn't add up with this story.

I met Nittaya (Neung) about 10-11 months ago when her company was looking at recruiting teachers. We had lunch and chatted a lot. She told me she was/is married to a South African (the marriage was on the rocks), and her married surname was Beetge. I remembered it because it was such a different and unusual surname.

When I saw this article I was shocked because I recognised her, so I looked into it a bit more.

Then I saw this post: http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57960&sid=60f18bb2797b48a20920341ce046449e

Look at the surname of that guy who is posting about Tyler/Jackson, it's Beetge. I'd say it's a good chance that is her ex.

And then in this article below, a commenter reports that the English camp in Rayong was run by a lady called Noong, who Tyler/Jackson was over protective of. http://teflwatchdog.blogspot.com/2016/08/jackson-matthew-hall-using-stolen-id-of.html

So I do believe she hasn't contacted her family in a while. But it's not the way her sister has made it out to be. There seems to be a lot more history between Nittaya and that scumbag Tyler/Jackson that is being reported on Facebook.

Edit: I'm also not saying that she is not in any danger. That we don't know. Just that things don't quite add up as yet.

And why exactly do you expect her sister to post their personal history on Facebook?

Possibly so but I don't understand how it's possible to leave the country , in this case the USA ( with chip-embedded passports with full security features) on a false document. If the system has flaws no one seems to be talking about it. 
In Australia it's impossible to leave without a chip passport and facial recognition screening: even so, some people do it. Same with UK.

No one checks your passport when you leave the US, only when you come in.

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

About high time that all those foreigners vying for teaching jobs in Thailand

will be  thoroughly vetted and closely looked at, as many of them are of dubious

and questionable characters and using Thailand as a place for their less than

honorable intentions....

In UK you cannot even sit on a school committee unless with out a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check is approved. 

9 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

And why exactly do you expect her sister to post their personal history on Facebook?

Because it's misrepresenting the facts. The original Facebook post (http://imgur.com/a/FnECI) gives the impression she just went off with a guy who she hardly knows to take him to a school in Rayong. Given this guys shady past, that's alarming! But the fact they seem to have a history dating back several months and seem to have been romantically involved paints a very different picture.

See also this http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57960&sid=83fc2cbe97d66d31049301b1575600d7#p833354

If that is her husband referring to her in that article, then she ran off with this guy before. And possibly owe a lot of money to a lot of people.

I'm still not saying she's not in danger or under duress, but the facts are important. I really do hope they find her soon!

So what is your take on this part of the article again ?
"Her sister Jamjit said on Facebook on the "Teaching Jobs in Thailand" page that the family had contacted the US embassy and understood that Hall was using a fake passport and besides was on overstay."

Exactly what it says. The the family contacted the US embassy and understood that Hall was using a fake passport.

It does not say that the embassy provided any information. You can read it like that, but it doesn't say that that.

It wasn't stolen it was fake, as in he applied for a passport using someone else's details, not at all difficult if they have never had a passport before, how could the authorities know that the picture was not who it should be, it is only on the word of the guarantor.

Would not then be a real passport using a stolen identity?

(Just kidding)

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

A known rapist and he is allowed into the country?  There is a huge amount of misfits and undesirables who seek Thailand as a refuge.

He was known in the USA, he entered Thailand using a fake passport & an alias name... how were the Thai authorities to know about his history??

4 hours ago, robblok said:

why only those with teaching jobs and not also those on retirement visa's or marriage visa's. The Swiss guy with the boys would have been caught then.

why?

a teaching job visa is "government to government"....

a retirement visa you actually have to have a bank account (a bank does that), a  passport (the bank checks that)... and some of us have to appear at a consulate or embassy to attest on income.. in person..... but teaching is "government to government" (wink wink winky wink).

do you get it?

they even issue their own "teachers license".... even though we have Ed degrees, TEFL and TESOL certification schools through out the world that already do that... but it takes more than 2 days (which is what the Thai Teachers License requires... plus some paperwork). also again lots of wink wink winky winks.

get that too?

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

So her Facebook pages  are full of English speakers are they. One would have to have somewhat challenged to even consider that the teachers she was aiming at were not English speakers. So clearly you appear to have some skills in equating the generalisation of "English speaking"  to not including teachers. Away and educate yourself and  I would suggest you make further comments when you have 50% or greater comprehension of what you are talking about. You may not be of course but the dross you have written suggests you may be an apologist American.

Absolutely. Clear as mud.  How ice or crack can help a person state exactly what a person means.

2 hours ago, pookiki said:

If this man was arraigned on charges of rape and sodomy in 2015, how did he manage to leave the country?? One would think that he would have had to surrender his passport if granted bail pending trial.  A lot of information is missing in this article.

He came in to Thailand with a forged passport. Read the article. You can rest assured the US court confiscated his original passport.

Now this fellow was " going to Rayong to start a teaching job".

Term is ending and the new school year doesn't start until April. It is very unlikely that any school is going to be hiring (as in starting work) just now, although if you are looking for a job they will be interviewing. If you are offered a job you then have two months to get visa, work permit and so on - but he won't be starting work until mid May, and receiving any salary until June at the earliest.

When I first moved here the hairdresser I used told me that she was selling the 'salon' (bought by a previous Western b/f or husband) because she'd met a Western tourist and after a couple of dates, he'd become sick and she'd looked after him for a few days.

During that time, he'd invited her back to the UK (as his g/f) to work in his families' hotel.

When I tried to point out that this 'invitation' may be a bad idea, she told me that his mother had 'phoned her to say how much she was looking forward to meeting her son's new g/f.....

Being a 'newbie', I could only do my best to point out the possible problems with this scenario - but she didn't listen and sold the 'salon'.  To this day I wonder whether she is OK :sad:.

1 hour ago, pookiki said:

According to comments on the website (if true), this person's location and where he was teaching in Bangkok was known in November of last year.  Then, two entries were removed in March prior to this article surfacing. If the passport was forged or obtained fraudulently, this appears to have been know quite some time ago.  If this person was in Cambodia, then immigration has his fingerprints and his identity can be confirmed one way or another. Lastly, if the US Embassy has all this information, I would think that the passport would have been flagged or cancelled by now. 

Did I say one way or the other? Or did I just say all she had to doto be concerned is what I did? gfy

1 hour ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Ever applied for a police clearance?. I have and it took weeks, not exactly an enticement is if for someone who wants a 30 day plus stay in Thailand. Furthermore, I very much TAT would be impressed with your comment. Just saying!

Applied for one as required for my O-A Visa..48 hours..Fed&Local clearance.

There to seem to a lot of 'if's' here. I would have thought that if a specific non-national was reported to the police then the police would contact the relevant embassy...perhaps my thoughts are too simple here. Would not the police issue their own warning if there is foreign suspect? I'm not suggesting anything but something doesn't add up here. I do hope the missing woman turns up safe and sound.

54 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

When I first moved here the hairdresser I used told me that she was selling the 'salon' (bought by a previous Western b/f or husband) because she'd met a Western tourist and after a couple of dates, he'd become sick and she'd looked after him for a few days.

During that time, he'd invited her back to the UK (as his g/f) to work in his families' hotel.

When I tried to point out that this 'invitation' may be a bad idea, she told me that his mother had 'phoned her to say how much she was looking forward to meeting her son's new g/f.....

Being a 'newbie', I could only do my best to point out the possible problems with this scenario - but she didn't listen and sold the 'salon'.  To this day I wonder whether she is OK :sad:.

It does make you wonder...  You should have kept contact to make sure she was OK if you cared so much...

Archived