EXCLUSIVE: Fears grow as Thai girl disappears after taking US "teacher" to Rayong - but he is a "known rapist"

rooster59

Incredible that they can have a system that stops somebody just for not having enough cash in hand to enter the kingdom, but when it comes to criminals and other scum it seems like there is no limit to how easy they can get in and stay in the country.

Just one little word sums it all up: Dysfunctional!

It´s much talk about lossing face in this country. All the people that work with security and checks just dropped the whole head in the gutter. Big Shame!

I really hope that at least the social media community can help to find this bastard and that the girl is still alive, because the police seems to stand with the d1ck in their hand.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Belzybob said:

Odd that a search of the originally quoted Cullman Times for 'Jackson Hall' comes up with nothing. Name doesn't pop up on the FBI site either.

Is the 1st thing I get when Googling "Jackson Hall Cullman Times"  

http://www.cullmantimes.com/news/cullman-co-sodomy-suspect-arrested-in-limestone/article_75a62a26-25e1-11e5-90d2-cb90ed38df38.html

Her sister Jamjit said on Facebook on the "Teaching Jobs in Thailand" page that the family had contacted the US embassy and understood that Hall was using a fake passport and besides was on overstay.
So to see the facebook page you need to open facebook.Type - "Teaching Jobs in Thailand"Join group.

Seconds later you will be accepted as a member.

Scroll down and you see the same image as in the O.P

Now click on comments.

You can see all the comments people have written in reply.

Latest comment says they were seen Yesterday in Chiang Mai.

The Fugitive Jackson Matthew Hall

1489304259393.jpg.8c02bacf925e382f1b75f8629c0bf53e.jpg

1489304248656.jpg.6323de9413ccde416ee8dd2674fab036.jpg

The missing woman Nittaya Ponsripim (Neung)

6 hours ago, jerojero said:

Dare say it? Another quality farang allowed into the kingdom.

course you can say it . like all the farangs who sleep with girls for money and girls less than half their age . quality farangs but of course me and you dont do that do we?  Which is why we can say another quality farang to go with the 99% already here

1 hour ago, MMark said:

Because it's misrepresenting the facts. The original Facebook post (http://imgur.com/a/FnECI) gives the impression she just went off with a guy who she hardly knows to take him to a school in Rayong. Given this guys shady past, that's alarming! But the fact they seem to have a history dating back several months and seem to have been romantically involved paints a very different picture.

See also this http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57960&sid=83fc2cbe97d66d31049301b1575600d7#p833354

If that is her husband referring to her in that article, then she ran off with this guy before. And possibly owe a lot of money to a lot of people.

I'm still not saying she's not in danger or under duress, but the facts are important. I really do hope they find her soon!

What you don't seem to be able to grasp is that those facts are not important to you, who is one of many who have seen the post which has one intention, to find her, knowing their history has exactly nothing to do with that mission and knowing the ins and outs of their relationship could only serve to satisfy your voyeuristic desire.

2 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Sorry don't buy that.  The original post was written in English on her Facebook page !! Why would that be , a Thai writing in English and on her Facebook page then asking people to tell the police if you see him ?  Sounds suspicious to me . Guess most of her Facebook friends must be English speaking then  not Thai ?   So if this guy pictured is innocent, there is now the potential for him to be hounded and possibly violently attacked because of this dubious allegation.

Of course if this guy really is a turd than how would the sister know he has taken her to Rayong ? He would hardly have told the victim prior to an abduction, if it really is an abduction, that I have going to my evil way with you in Rayong but please don't tell anyone first !!!

It wasn't her FB page, it was a FB group page for foreigners seeking teaching jobs in Thailand. And the poster recruited the guy for a teaching job in Rayong. Her sister was to drive him down there. It's all in the story or in the graphics.

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Where are these "so called" international schools?  The title is awarded by an external body, you cannot just call your school an international unless it has passed the adjudication of one of the foreign examination boards, and all the jobs I see going at internationals only accept applications from qualified teachers, generally with prior home experience teaching the examinations they use.

I think you'll find there are international schools,and then there are International Schools. Not all the same. 

Just last month,a so called Internatioal school in the south,who certainly employed none qualified teacher,were rather embarrassed when their American headmaster was arrested by the RTP on behalf of the authorities in the USA. Due to him being on an arrest warrant for being a mid range drug dealer.

How did this school aquired its international status, could it be that the owner is Thai.

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

When I first moved here the hairdresser I used told me that she was selling the 'salon' (bought by a previous Western b/f or husband) because she'd met a Western tourist and after a couple of dates, he'd become sick and she'd looked after him for a few days.

During that time, he'd invited her back to the UK (as his g/f) to work in his families' hotel.

When I tried to point out that this 'invitation' may be a bad idea, she told me that his mother had 'phoned her to say how much she was looking forward to meeting her son's new g/f.....

Being a 'newbie', I could only do my best to point out the possible problems with this scenario - but she didn't listen and sold the 'salon'.  To this day I wonder whether she is OK :sad:.

12 minutes ago, ThaidaGwaii said:

It does make you wonder...  You should have kept contact to make sure she was OK if you cared so much...

We barely knew each other - apart from her telling me about selling the 'salon' and moving to the UK to work in her new 'b/f's' hotel!

As a newbie I tried to warn her that this all sounded a bit 'fishy' - but what the hell did I know at that point, other than that if some Western guy (and his mother) had come up with that story after a week or so, I'd have been MORE than wary!

37 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

We barely knew each other - apart from her telling me about selling the 'salon' and moving to the UK to work in her new 'b/f's' hotel!

As a newbie I tried to warn her that this all sounded a bit 'fishy' - but what the hell did I know at that point, other than that if some Western guy (and his mother) had come up with that story after a week or so, I'd have been MORE than wary!

You'd have been wary of the story they came up with which was the mother looking forward to meeting her?  How is that fishy?  How is it even a story?

5 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Totally agree. If the Thai government REALLY cracked down on those teaching on wrong visas, no visa's, fake degree's and no criminal checks etc those of us that are able to be legally employed would become a rare commodity......possibly even begrudginly a little more valued in the eyes of the Thai's....oh yeah that rhymes. 

If they really cracked down then teachers would earn a decent wage.  This is Thailand and there will always be a way around it.  Same reason filipinos make half of the crap wage a NES makes.  It is more for the School to put in their pocket.  This will not change and if it does then wages will go up or there will be no teachers. 

42 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I think you'll find there are international schools,and then there are International Schools. Not all the same. 

Just last month,a so called Internatioal school in the south,who certainly employed none qualified teacher,were rather embarrassed when their American headmaster was arrested by the RTP on behalf of the authorities in the USA. Due to him being on an arrest warrant for being a mid range drug dealer.

How did this school aquired its international status, could it be that the owner is Thai.

Turned out that the first report was wrong and that he was actually a science teacher they had quite recently employed.  He had supplied the requested police check and got his work permit, the belief is that he did that just in time before his passport was cancelled and he was declared a fugitive in the US.  Difficult for a school to avoid something like that happening regardless of their standards. Anyway, not sure how having a Thai owner could help an international school pass the foreign examiners invigilation process.

7 hours ago, robblok said:

why only those with teaching jobs and not also those on retirement visa's or marriage visa's. The Swiss guy with the boys would have been caught then.

As long as they are vetting VOA tourists as well. Oh, and every Thai person who drive public vehicles for a living, they cause far more death and destruction than the rest of us. Oh, and every policeman that take a bribe which would allow unvetted teachers to bypass the procedure. 

8 hours ago, jerojero said:

Dare say it? Another quality farang allowed into the kingdom.

Assuming the sister even looked up the right guy. That's quite impressive for a Thai to hunt down someone's criminal history, especially if the guy already was using a fake name. Seems a little fishy.

Nittaya Polseepim may well be hard to find; however every hotel/guesthouse I have ever stayed at has supposedly forwarded my passport id to the Thai authorities. So, how about the police try looking for the man, probably still using his false passport.

7 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Thorough vetting is a great concept and should be applied, unfortunately the best systems will break down when brown envelopes change hands.

I'm from the U.S.; and, in this case there's a good chance one of those brown envelopes changed hands there if he is traveling on a fake passport.  

4 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

How did the sister find out all about the guy who is using fake passport fake name and possibly be a rapist 

It wouldn't be the first time someone has sought retribution after being dumped in favour of a friend or sibling.

I have read similar reports like this before, whereas an alleged relative posts a missing person message on facebook and then is picked up by forums and news rags, after which there are rarely any follow ups and later just fades away from the media.

It could be that the couple are partners in crime and are on the run for good reasons. Maybe they owe people money or have conned people who are wanting to find them.  I really don`t know, this could be anything.

I am always sceptical of missing person reports that do not originate from official sources or not published by official sources, like from the police or a credible news agency. I will not consider this case as a genuine adduction until I see a statement made for the police referring to this case.

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I have read similar reports like this before, whereas an alleged relative posts a missing person message on facebook and then is picked up by forums and news rags, after which there are rarely any follow ups and later just fades away from the media.

It could be that the couple are partners in crime and are on the run for good reasons. Maybe they owe people money or have conned people who are wanting to find them.  I really don`t know, this could be anything.

I am always sceptical of missing person reports that do not originate from official sources or not published by official sources, like from the police or a credible news agency. I will not consider this case as a genuine adduction until I see a statement made for the police referring to this case.

Finally a post who make sense, I don't trust Thai's who report missing persons on sosial medias, they are obsessed with "likes" and to make people feel sorry for them. End of this story will be two con artists on the run and showing up when the money is gone.

2 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

So to see the facebook page you need to open facebook.Type - "Teaching Jobs in Thailand"Join group.

Seconds later you will be accepted as a member.

Scroll down and you see the same image as in the O.P

Now click on comments.

You can see all the comments people have written in reply.

Latest comment says they were seen Yesterday in Chiang Mai.

The Fugitive Jackson Matthew Hall

1489304259393.jpg.8c02bacf925e382f1b75f8629c0bf53e.jpg

1489304248656.jpg.6323de9413ccde416ee8dd2674fab036.jpg

The missing woman Nittaya Ponsripim (Neung)

They... were seen yesterday?

so no problems then?

Is it not time for a international data base for registering those with serious criminal convictions, or wanted for investigation, or who have been charged with (but if charges dropped, or found not guilty their details would be removed), which is accessible to passport control in any country??? 

57 minutes ago, farcanell said:

They... were seen yesterday?

so no problems then?

So far have you read somewhere there was a problem? Except they have conned somebody and are on the run.  

Archived