Thaivisa exclusive: Missing Thai girl is “protecting US teacher rapist”

webfact

5 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

From the OP:

"He entered Thailand on a passport in the name of a friend after conniving with that person and their relatives to escape justice in the US. "

Ah, conniving with.... missed that part.... the part I was replying to was worded (to me) more as if the friend was the object of his deception ...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Good post. As I said in the other thread but the  "oh so goods" crawled out from under the slime and objected to,  it turns out exactly what I suggested she could have been , nothing but a tart.  Maybe those two conniving turds will find their destiny together.

I bet all those goody goody two shoe teachers and the others won't now post anything on the teachers section of that Facebook entry retracting their bullshit and publishing what appears to be a more truthful story will they ? <deleted> hypocrites.

Is this vitriol really necessary?  It is possible to express your opinion without resorting to rudeness. You should try it sometime.

6 minutes ago, saakura said:

A child rapist out on bail, manages to get a new passport in his friend's name, jumps bail and flies out of a US international airport. Failure of law enforcement at multiple levels.

It is not that difficult to exit the US....  He could have crossed a great lake on a powerboat and when he docked on the other side.... not call the phone number on the post to report to Canadian immigration :shock1:

When charged -- it is usually a very stupid thing to do to run (though panic can make you do stupid things).   The vast majority will be caught and the sentence will be considerably longer once he is returned to face justice.

Just now, tukkytuktuk said:

Darron was and still is in love with this girl Nuang. Just looking at his Facebook he's deleted all pictures of her from his life. He's best friends with her sister who posted the message of her sister's danger. It looks like they are both jealous that this man Jackson Hall has taken away their beloved. I doubt they are scared for her danger, they just want Nueng back to run the family business again and make up with Darron.

You seem to know them personally. Care to share? I notice no mention of her ex-husband being in love or saying she is in danger. I read the article carefully and Darron mentions that he thinks she is not in danger.

When I got to the part about  that piece of  shit has  raped and sodomized a FIVE YEAR OLD! That was enough.. If this thai hor is protecting him ..then they BOTH deserve a bullet in the head..Well at least her ..him- castrated with a rusty knife . and skinned alive.pure scum.

50 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I think the only conning the friend is doing is with the press and the police.  I do not hand my passport to anyone except authorized immigration officials.  I can see no valid reason why any "friend" would ask me for my passport -- and I am going to be extremely suspicious of any friend asking for it.... even more so someone just charged with a serious crime.   The friend was more than likely complicit with his friends evasion from justice.

If you check the passport with the old neighbor's name, the picture is of the perpetrator (or he and the neighbor are dead ringers for one another). If the neighbor never had a passport, as wouldn't be too surprising for someone from rural Alabama, all Hall would need is the birth certificate and a forged photo ID to get the passport. I can see this guy pulling that off. Of course, his neighbor helping him out makes some sense, too, if the neighbor is a bit naive...or was paid off.

6 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Good post. As I said in the other thread but the  "oh so goods" crawled out from under the slime and objected to,  it turns out exactly what I suggested she could have been , nothing but a tart.  Maybe those two conniving turds will find their destiny together.

I bet all those goody goody two shoe teachers and the others won't now post anything on the teachers section of that Facebook entry retracting their bullshit and publishing what appears to be a more truthful story will they ? <deleted> hypocrites.

It would help if the standard of journalism caught up with the rest of the world instead of peddling school playground rumour as fact; due diligence an' all that...

6 hours ago, cmiuc said:

seems like he's turned over a new leaf...

Going from raping a kid to fraud and possible forgery doesn't sound like " turning over a new leaf" 

Sick bastards like him should be electronically tagged until no longer a risk.

3 hours ago, simonuk said:

Rape of a 5 year old and released on bail in the US? What the <deleted>   . Shocked at that . Is every justice system in the world totally useless?

You are saying the US....you should be saying bailed in Alabama for allegedly raping and sodomising a five year old. Each state has its own value system. Alabama is not exactly the state at the top of the food chain. There is probably a lot of inbreeding in the boonies of this state. Probably bailed because their value system is lower on the totem pole than many more enlightened states and judges. But if this as his second indictment for this kind of crime, no way he should be bailed. Only time before he is caught and returned to Alabama to face justice.....hopefully. 

Just now, evadgib said:

It would help if the standard of journalism caught up with the rest of the world instead of peddling school playground rumour as fact; due diligence an' all that!

That is the problem with Facebook and the like, where this story was initially kicked off.  False news or false facts is endemic on social media and depending which side of the social divide you choose to sit, then these falsehoods become accepted fact or else questioned as to their veracity.

1 minute ago, whatawonderfulday said:

That is the problem with Facebook and the like, where this story was initially kicked off.  False news or false facts is endemic on social media and depending which side of the social divide you choose to sit, then these falsehoods become accepted fact or else questioned as to their veracity.

...which a few centuries ago lead to lynch mods, ducking stools or being burned at the stake for any on the receiving end.

10 minutes ago, evadgib said:

...which a few centuries ago lead to lynch mods, ducking stools or being burned at the stake for any on the receiving end.

Yes you are correct. However lynch mobs still seem to be the case in some parts of the US, and by their replies, person on this forum advocate it also also.  Burning at the stake still goes on with the IS. Not literally a stake but burning alive so no change there either.  Perhaps we should bring back the ducking stool at Songkran ???

2 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I think the only conning the friend is doing is with the press and the police.  I do not hand my passport to anyone except authorized immigration officials.  I can see no valid reason why any "friend" would ask me for my passport -- and I am going to be extremely suspicious of any friend asking for it.... even more so someone just charged with a serious crime.   The friend was more than likely complicit with his friends evasion from justice.

These guys are "bros" from Alabama. They are different than YOU. I Did not see any report that Tyler has been spoken to yet but maybe you did. I'm still sure a little conniving was involved but that doesn't really matter does it?  I'm sure he gave him some money or a gun for the passport to Tyler. 

8 hours ago, uchibenkei said:

If this guy was facing jail time for raping a 5 year old, that's basically a worse than death sentence in the usa.  When other inmates find out, they'll torture and kill him.  I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it if he's guilty, but I get why he's desperate to get away.

Well, that really is NOT what happens. ..I know some people like to think that, but this is a myth.

1 hour ago, uchibenkei said:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=cI_Zb48gBl0

Yeah.  Never happens.  Watch the video in the link.  No gore.  Just a guy talking to a judge.

Because one man admits killing someone because the dead man allegedly said he was a child sex offender does not make my statement untrue.  I happened to have worked with the Dept of Corrections with child sex offenders who were just getting out on parole ..if they all got killed while serving their sentence, I think I would heard about that and not had a job.

11 minutes ago, amykat said:

Because one man admits killing someone because the dead man allegedly said he was a child sex offender does not make my statement untrue.  I happened to have worked with the Dept of Corrections with child sex offenders who were just getting out on parole ..if they all got killed while serving their sentence, I think I would heard about that and not had a job.

As far as I am aware in Canada (and many other European nations; not sure about the US) sex offenders who would be in danger in the general prison population are segregated from the general prison population in what is commonly referred to as the sex offender wing.  When one is supposedly trying to "rehabilitate" prisoners -- you don't try to create situations where the prison population is used as the executioner..... In other words, the sex offenders at risk are not put in a position where they would be executed in prison.... so it would be extremely difficult for them to be killed.... you would have to have a complete breakdown of order (i.e. a prison riot where security is completely compromised).

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

You sir cannot even get a southern American drawl right, so it is yourself living in la-la land.

Your handle says cranky old bugger and here you are being a cranky old bugger.

If you have homed in on my Americanese parody then no one can help you: that was the least of the points I made.

Then again, we are all free to be cranky and age comes with the passage of time which none of us can halt. As to whether you are a bugger, I'd rather not know.

Hi everyone. I just registered so I can reply directly to this, as certain facts need to be explained. I am Neung's estranged husband.

There were far more facts I presented in the interview that never made it into the actual article. I will be more than happy to clarify any questions that anyone may have as long as I feel they won't hamper the investigation.

28 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

This guy Darron ain't telling the whole truth.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1010047685674935/?view=group

1489408027351.jpg1489408040003.jpg

I mentioned this in the interview last night, but it didn't make it to print. He wrecked a mutual friend's pickup truck and I promised the friend that I would try to find him. I still thought his name was Tyler back then. This was around the time of the call I got from Cambodia, mentioned in the article, in which I was asked for money. It was around this time that I tracked down the real Tyler's family and found out the truth about his identity.

Neung’s sister said yesterday from Sweden: “Neung told me she liked her new boyfriend but Darron found out he was someone else. She told me that Darron was making trouble for her but now she has not contacted us for a long time and we are very worried about her.

Why are you making trouble for Neung?

5 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Why are you making trouble for Neung?

If you find out your ex is involved with a known Fugitive, would you not want to inform her Thai family so that they can help her? Especially when you have tried multiple times to help her yourself? I assumed that her family would go to the police with any information they had on her whereabouts, because she was in contact with them.

If you find out your ex is involved with a known Fugitive, would you not want to inform her Thai family so that they can help her? Especially when you have tried multiple times to help her yourself? I assumed that her family would go to the police with any information they had on her whereabouts, because she was in contact with them.

When did you inform Neung's family?

Archived