Thaivisa exclusive: Missing Thai girl is “protecting US teacher rapist”

webfact

6 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Why are you making trouble for Neung?

I know there may be some less than pure motives, but I actually happy that he did cause problems by investigating her new boyfriend (most times it is just less than pure motives with no upside)....  her new boyfriend must go back and face justice that he ran out from....  and yes, that might cause problems for her.   She might be in love with him, be willing to ignore his history -- believe whatever he said... because love is irrational.... but regardless.... her new boyfriend should be sent back to face justice.... 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, colinneil said:

If this story about using another mans passport is true.

How did it not get picked up when he entered Thailand????

Immigration takes a while checking passports and photos, so it shows the immigration officer not doing his job.

The story from the States says he used his friends ID to get a Passport, but obviously using his own Passport Photos. How he was able to do this I don't know.

But if that is true then there is no way of telling he is using somebody else's name, even when his passport is real. He would have used his friends ID in buying airplane tickets and showing Immigration to.

Just now, Wilsonandson said:

When did you inform Neung's family?

As soon as I found out the truth of his identity (around November 25th last year). Before that I would just check in with them for the sake of our son.

As soon as I found out the truth of his identity (around November 25th last year). Before that I would just check in with them for the sake of our son.

Ok, fair enough, I'm sorry about the photos. I just couldn't understand why nothing has happened in 4 months of knowing a criminal is on the loose in Thailand with your ex. It must be a living hell for you and her family.

The reason I'm interested is the JP education agency. I knew them years ago. I'm not going to hurt anymore feelings but when I saw this post the other day. The sisters post that is, I recognised someone and well I won't say anymore.

Goodluck finding her and again I'm sorry for those silly cut and paste photos. I just thought you were a jealous bugger. Now I know you care. All the best.

12 hours ago, simon43 said:

Bailed?? Surely such a serious charge would warrant being kept in custody?

I never really understand the bail system.  Maybe 2 people commit the same crime.  One has money to post bail and is a 'free man'.  The other doesn't have money to post bail and is incarcerated....

Yep! I am pretty sure you got how it goes.

If you have money (or your Parents) you get out of jail. If you don't you are stuck their. The only advantage you have by going to jail right away is that when you are finally charge, the time you served in jail will come off your sentence, while the guy out on Bail has to start from the beginning.

But then if you are found to be innocent......though luck!

1 hour ago, amykat said:

Because one man admits killing someone because the dead man allegedly said he was a child sex offender does not make my statement untrue.  I happened to have worked with the Dept of Corrections with child sex offenders who were just getting out on parole ..if they all got killed while serving their sentence, I think I would heard about that and not had a job.

I'm sure they didn't advertise their crime to the other inmates. For good reason.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/11/jerry_sandusky_out_on_bail_are_child_molesters_tormented_in_american_prisons_.html

My brother in law works corrections in california where the prison murder rate is double the national average.  Guess what.  Despite being 15% of the prison population, sex offenders are 30% of the homicide victims.  Don't tell me it's a myth.

1 hour ago, Darron said:

Hi everyone. I just registered so I can reply directly to this, as certain facts need to be explained. I am Neung's estranged husband.

There were far more facts I presented in the interview that never made it into the actual article. I will be more than happy to clarify any questions that anyone may have as long as I feel they won't hamper the investigation.

Having been Divorced two time myself, I am wondering why you took such a huge interest in your x-wife's new boyfriend.

I know from experience that I am sure my x-wives have dated, and quite frankly I could care less who they are. But you went as far as to call Tyler's real wife, to discover he was a fake.

Why?  

19 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Having been Divorced two time myself, I am wondering why you took such a huge interest in your x-wife's new boyfriend.

I know from experience that I am sure my x-wives have dated, and quite frankly I could care less who they are. But you went as far as to call Tyler's real wife, to discover he was a fake.

Why?  

I actually explained this in another post but the original post I quoted was deleted and so was my reply to it.

I wouldn't have gotten involved if it weren't for her room mate contacting me with her fears about my ex's new boyfriend. Then a few other friends who met Hall also expressed their concerns and so I simply dug a little and came up empty at first. Eventually a mutual friend contacted me to ask if I knew where my ex was, as her new boyfriend had borrowed and wrecked his pickup truck. That's when I finally made contact with the real Tyler's family and was informed that the picture was not of Tyler, but an old friend of theirs named Jack Hall.

7 minutes ago, Darron said:

I actually explained this in another post but the original post I quoted was deleted and so was my reply to it.

I wouldn't have gotten involved if it weren't for her room mate contacting me with her fears about my ex's new boyfriend. Then a few other friends who met Hall also expressed their concerns and so I simply dug a little and came up empty at first. Eventually a mutual friend contacted me to ask if I knew where my ex was, as her new boyfriend had borrowed and wrecked his pickup truck. That's when I finally made contact with the real Tyler's family and was informed that the picture was not of Tyler, but an old friend of theirs named Jack Hall.

Interesting in that her roommate would contact you. More so that she had fears about this guy early when your x-wife didn't seem to. Can you share what fears she had?

Make senses that a mutual friend would contact you to ask the whereabouts of your x-wife, since you have a child together. But I would think that if you didn't know it just would have been dropped right then. So I am surprised you carried this much further and to the point of calling the USA and talking to the real Tyler's Wife.

Can I ask what was it that you saw, that I don't see here, that would cause you to go so far in finding his true identity? I mean borrowing a truck and having an accident with it, and not telling anyone about that, is not like they were robbing a bank. Was it just a gut feeling, or was there more that raised doubts in you.

16 hours ago, Get Real said:

He described his ex. wife as an intelligent woman!???

2 children from different marriages

Nobody know how many relationship before and between.
Running away with a criminal and rapist and protecting him, if true.
Going to Cambodia with new boyfreind and calling ex. husband for money.

Yeah, right! Sounds like the most clever and smart woman on the planet!

Typical Thai.

39 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Interesting in that her roommate would contact you. More so that she had fears about this guy early when your x-wife didn't seem to. Can you share what fears she had?

Make senses that a mutual friend would contact you to ask the whereabouts of your x-wife, since you have a child together. But I would think that if you didn't know it just would have been dropped right then. So I am surprised you carried this much further and to the point of calling the USA and talking to the real Tyler's Wife.

Can I ask what was it that you saw, that I don't see here, that would cause you to go so far in finding his true identity? I mean borrowing a truck and having an accident with it, and not telling anyone about that, is not like they were robbing a bank. Was it just a gut feeling, or was there more that raised doubts in you.

Her room mate was a European girl that we were mutual friends with when we were still a couple. So she is more in tune with telling if a western guy is lying. She contacted me to tell me there was something definitely off about this guy and she had concerns. She mentioned first of all that she had seen his resume and the picture he had on it was not him at all and that he had crazy eyes (her words). She then wisely asked to see his passport and took a picture. The passport listed him as being 23 and she apparently told him that he looks older to which he replied that he was ex special forces and had been placed in the witness protection program. All of these were big red flags and she got me involved.

I came up empty at first just finding that his references and education were all false. It was only after the pickup incident that I started digging again. I found a happy birthday post on Facebook that matched the date of birth and name in the passport, so I contacted the relatives who posted it. That's how I found his true identity after which I contacted the US Embassy.

5 minutes ago, Darron said:

Her room mate was a European girl that we were mutual friends with when we were still a couple. So she is more in tune with telling if a western guy is lying. She contacted me to tell me there was something definitely off about this guy and she had concerns. She mentioned first of all that she had seen his resume and the picture he had on it was not him at all and that he had crazy eyes (her words). She then wisely asked to see his passport and took a picture. The passport listed him as being 23 and she apparently told him that he looks older to which he replied that he was ex special forces and had been placed in the witness protection program. All of these were big red flags and she got me involved.

Makes sense. Her roommate also had a good eye. Bravo to you for carrying it this far and tracking it down yourself. Great PI Work for sure.

From what I gather, and please correct me if I am wrong here, you x-wife seems to be helping this Imposter now, although I guess you don't know this for sure yet.

Do you think she knows about his real history and identity, and Pending Rape Charge, or do you think she is only helping him because he is on a Overstay with his Visa now and nothing else.

7 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Makes sense. Her roommate also had a good eye. Bravo to you for carrying it this far and tracking it down yourself. Great PI Work for sure.

From what I gather, and please correct me if I am wrong here, you x-wife seems to be helping this Imposter now, although I guess you don't know this for sure yet.

Do you think she knows about his real history and identity, and Pending Rape Charge, or do you think she is only helping him because he is on a Overstay with his Visa now and nothing else.

I think she might be helping him, but as you say I don't know for sure. I did inform her straight after I found out about his record and fugitive status. So if she is still with him then putting two and two together points to it.

8 minutes ago, Darron said:

I think she might be helping him, but as you say I don't know for sure. I did inform her straight after I found out about his record and fugitive status. So if she is still with him then putting two and two together points to it.

Yes! It surely does!

Unless of course your x-wife doesn't believe you and was only trying to cause trouble for her. I think I read that someplace but not sure if that was true. But I have had problems with my x-wife in the past still not believing me either, and only when I am trying to help. And she was the one who cheated on me. So I would understand this also.

But I suppose by now the news has gotten out anyway, and by now she would probably know. Knowing your x-wife better than any of us obviously, would you find it strange she would help out a guy like this if she knew his real past, or would that be pare for the course?

Keeping in mind that this guy seems to be a master of manipulation, so I am sure that even if she did find out he would just deny it, with some excuse on how he was wrongly charged.

This dude should have been locked up indefinitely and the key thrown away  after he committed such an heinous act on a poor child in 2015.

Incredible that this low life not only got off with it by all accounts and kept his freedom, but he was still able to travel abroad is absurd. 

No doubt he has already ruined the life of that poor child he abused and his/hers family  who will no doubt suffer for years to come and even more so when they discover this turd is free and globetrotting at will by all accounts....absolutely incredible.

4 hours ago, ableguy said:

Typical Thai.

Oh! Really? So, you personally know or heard about many Thai girls running away with and protecting rapists.

I am amazed over how the knowlegde and experience are so widely spread in Thailand.

The passport switch sounds likely but the 5 year old rape is obviously not what it sounds like.

You dont get 50,000 bail in the usa for child rape. You go down hard.

You go down for rape period. So its fishy story still.

My bet is he is not all as bad as it sounds. She fell in love and they might be trying to get there shit together.

Husbands pissed.

You dont get out on 50,000 bail unless the judge has firm belief you are innocent.

Why he jumped bail maybe its the family said go ,let us sort this out.

You just dont know . 

He looks like a momys boy.

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Any ideas about his appearance.  Just like photos or has he aged? Any news on whereabouts as story originally said rayong and now KK is in the mix? What about transport? Car? Make etc?

Height and weight?

His apperance varies quite a bit depending on wether he is growing facial hair or not. He has an average build and I would list him as being around 172cm tall, based on comparing him in photos where he is standing close to people I have met before.

I'm only sure of three locations where they have been before, Rayong, Khon Kaen and Pathum Thani. There was a report of someone seeing them in Chiang Mai but I haven't heard anything further.

He used to ride a red and black Honda CBR 150 which he might still have or may have abandoned it by now.

My ex is short at 153cm tall and around 50kg. She has two distinguishing marks, a brithmark on her neck, just below her jaw line) that looks like a love bite (she used to get comments about it all the time) and a mole on the side of her nose.

39 minutes ago, quadperfect said:

The passport switch sounds likely but the 5 year old rape is obviously not what it sounds like.

My bet is he is not all as bad as it sounds. She fell in love and they might be trying to get there shit together.

Husbands pissed.

You dont get out on 50,000 bail unless the judge has firm belief you are innocent.

You just dont know . 

Do some research on it before you post. Lots of cases where suspects have been given bail for child sex offences.

http://q13fox.com/2016/12/28/pierce-county-man-out-on-bail-on-charges-related-to-raping-drugging-children

http://www.nh1.com/news/nh-man-charged-with-raping-2-children-released-on-35-000-bail

https://www.usnews.com/news/massachusetts/articles/2017-02-22/judge-reduces-bail-of-man-facing-child-rape-charges

23 minutes ago, quadperfect said:

Husbands pissed.

You just dont know . 

The Judge wouldn't know if he was innocent or guilty yet as the Accused never went to trial. He only went to a Bail Hearing.

As someone already wisely pointed out in most civilized countries a person is consider innocent until proven guilty. At a Bail Hearing a judge has to take that into consideration. He also has to protect the community so he needs to consider the risk and possibilities of this person reoffending while out on Bail.

If the judge is satisfied with that risk then next he has to look at the flight risk, and in how likely this person will return to court to face charges. If he hasn't jumped Bail before then he would be given the benefit of the doubt. I personally think that setting a Bail for $50,000 is quite high. Obviously the higher this is then the more likely a person will show up on Court Day, in order to get his money back.    

I think that this Accused has fooled a lot of people besides this judge, which would probably include family and friends to. As it stands now, there is no indication he has committed any crime while out on Bail, other than skipping Bail and Overstaying here. Borrowing money from Friends and Family, and not paying that back is not a crime. Although sometimes maybe it should be.  

9 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Yes! It surely does!

Unless of course your x-wife doesn't believe you and was only trying to cause trouble for her. I think I read that someplace but not sure if that was true. But I have had problems with my x-wife in the past still not believing me either, and only when I am trying to help. And she was the one who cheated on me. So I would understand this also.

But I suppose by now the news has gotten out anyway, and by now she would probably know. Knowing your x-wife better than any of us obviously, would you find it strange she would help out a guy like this if she knew his real past, or would that be pare for the course?

Keeping in mind that this guy seems to be a master of manipulation, so I am sure that even if she did find out he would just deny it, with some excuse on how he was wrongly charged.

This guy has spun so many stories to so many people that it wouldn't suprise me if she didn't believe me.

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Here is another image of this guy. Very different look. I believe this may be more recent.

00r0r_lAGBc2kXkOy_600x450.jpg

This is one of the last pictures we have of him. He often wears a black Nike hat backwards to cover his hair and a crucifix on a long chain on the outside of his shirt when out in public.

The school must check 2, NOT the agent only...police clearance from Bangkok must be handed by prospect teacher.

ONLY when money pops up........all the rules change!

The cheaper the better.......some people just have a different perception of what cheap really means!

3 minutes ago, otherstuff1957 said:

Let me rephrase.

Has he been convicted of anything and is avoiding gaol time associated with that conviction?

Hence the need to harbour him as the poster I quoted claimed the woman was doing.

Archived