Thaivisa exclusive: Missing Thai girl is “protecting US teacher rapist”

webfact

On 13/03/2017 at 10:30 AM, darksidedog said:

"After serving time he was arrested again in Alabama in 2015 on charges of rape and sodomy of a five year old child and was bailed in the sum of 50,000 US dollars."

That is as sick as it gets. How the hell did he get bail on a charge like that? If the courts had been doing their job properly, we wouldn't have this incident today.

Must be a privileged white, ummm gutter rat lol. Was gonna say man, but not based on his record. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His apperance varies quite a bit depending on wether he is growing facial hair or not. He has an average build and I would list him as being around 172cm tall, based on comparing him in photos where he is standing close to people I have met before.

I'm only sure of three locations where they have been before, Rayong, Khon Kaen and Pathum Thani. There was a report of someone seeing them in Chiang Mai but I haven't heard anything further.

He used to ride a red and black Honda CBR 150 which he might still have or may have abandoned it by now.

My ex is short at 153cm tall and around 50kg. She has two distinguishing marks, a brithmark on her neck, just below her jaw line) that looks like a love bite (she used to get comments about it all the time) and a mole on the side of her nose.

Where in Pathum Thani?

He was wearing his credentials... "White skin".  We all know how lustful Thai girls younger than late 30's up are for White men and White skin so, let's not pretend like we didn't know this. Schools are suckers for White skin & inexperienced handsome teachers so long as they're between 18-21. Then they wonder why they're students can't speak a lick of English! Ironic how Thai's love sleeping with the enemy. Yet they're quick to tell a non-White person in Bangkok, Thailand there skin disqualifies them from employment... ?

18 hours ago, Mobileroadie said:

He was wearing his credentials... "White skin".  We all know how lustful Thai girls younger than late 30's up are for White men and White skin so, let's not pretend like we didn't know this. Schools are suckers for White skin & inexperienced handsome teachers so long as they're between 18-21. Then they wonder why they're students can't speak a lick of English! Ironic how Thai's love sleeping with the enemy. Yet they're quick to tell a non-White person in Bangkok, Thailand there skin disqualifies them from employment... ?

Unfortunately it's a system that won't change any time soon. Trying to change it is like pushing water uphill.

So when the passport photo was shown to darron the intelligent, he immediately noticed that it wasn't the guy's photo.

Then how did the authorities not notice that and how could he travel on that pass??? 

1 hour ago, A1Str8 said:

So when the passport photo was shown to darron the intelligent, he immediately noticed that it wasn't the guy's photo.

Then how did the authorities not notice that and how could he travel on that pass??? 

His passport photo is his real photo. It wasn't the photo that got my attention. It was the date of birth. On his resume and to the room mate he claimed to be 28 years old, yet the passport listed him as being 23. Immigration would not have known because the passport and picture were correct it was just that the details belonged to someone else.

9 hours ago, Darron said:

His passport photo is his real photo. It wasn't the photo that got my attention. It was the date of birth. On his resume and to the room mate he claimed to be 28 years old, yet the passport listed him as being 23. Immigration would not have known because the passport and picture were correct it was just that the details belonged to someone else.

I see. I hope things will be sorted out soon. It's strange why she would try to protect him now, if that's really the case.

Now just out of curiosity how was he able to pull that off I wonder. Take on someone's identify, have his own photo in the passport, nobody notices. 

Thai women always needs to communicate with other Thais so I find it strange that nobody heard from her.  

I'm afraid that her life could be in danger despite we think she is protecting him .  

5 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

I see. I hope things will be sorted out soon. It's strange why she would try to protect him now, if that's really the case.

Now just out of curiosity how was he able to pull that off I wonder. Take on someone's identify, have his own photo in the passport, nobody notices. 

Not many people would think that passport fraud is a good idea.... it is a federal crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison....  so even if he were treated leniently when returned (not likely -- since he fled justice) he would have the federal charge also hanging over him....  It is only a matter of time... but he won't be back for a long time if ever once deported.

57 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Not many people would think that passport fraud is a good idea.... it is a federal crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison....  so even if he were treated leniently when returned (not likely -- since he fled justice) he would have the federal charge also hanging over him....  It is only a matter of time... but he won't be back for a long time if ever once deported.

Why won't he be back? He didn't commit any crime here. Overstayed his visa maybe didn't have a work permit. 

Anyway who cares. I just wish the best for the Thai chick. 

2 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

Why won't he be back? He didn't commit any crime here. Overstayed his visa maybe didn't have a work permit. 

Anyway who cares. I just wish the best for the Thai chick. 

Section 12 of the Immigration Act

6. Having been imprisoned by the judgement of the Thai Court ; or by a lawful injunction ; or by the judgement of the Court of foreign country , except when the penalty is foe petty offense or negligence or is provided for as an exception in the Ministerial Regulations.

7. Having behavior which would indicated possible danger to the public or likelihood of being a nuisance or constituting any violence to the peace or safety of the public or to the security of the public or to the security of the nation , or being under warrant of arrest by competent officials of foreign governments. 

Thai Immigration will be aware of the fact of his criminal record -- even more so if extradited directly from Thailand.  

^ Unless I am mistaken, the only crimes he has committed in Thailand are using a fraudulently issued passport and entering the kingdom under an assumed name. 

So, he would probably not looked for by or arrested by the criminal police, but rather the immigration police.  Unless they catch him trying to cross a border or unless he is arrested for some crime committed here in Thailand, I doubt if they will catch him.

Archived