Walking Street: Has topless Go-Go become a No-No?

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 4:08 PM, freethinker said:

Literally no reason to go to Pattaya if there is no smut. The  place Will be à ghost town consisting of a few groups of Chinese tour busses and Russians.

What "smut?" Besides, there's actually lots more to do here than, you know, just drinkin' and enjoyin' soapies and threesomes all the time—which ain't too bad, come down to it. Many never to go to Walking St etc. Relevant threads: When boredom starts to rule the day, I Love Pattaya, and Why live in Pattaya?

Some of us came here for Sex.. and more sex....

But, I find myself rarely going to WS anymore.  Only now if I am with a friend who wants to go.

I have several regulars I rotate none are Gogo girls.  I and am very happy with that no need to go to the rip off tourist venues. 

There are plenty of other activities here to fill your day.  Same things as any other place in the world maybe more, and at a less cost.

Go to the gym, walk on beach, play golf, watch sports at one of the better sports bars, get massages, go to the mall, go to a movie,  just to name a few.  At certain times of the day just cruising on a motorbike going to get a coffee meeting up with friends.  Hey, If one is an alcoholic they seem never bored  One can drink here day and night just sit in a bar looking and doing nothing,  is not boring for them it appears.

People bad mouth this place as boring, but what else does one do in their home country?? Work? Watch the rain or snow fall? No thanks.

I am never bored here.  I was totally bored in the purgatory of the US.

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Some of us came here for Sex.. and more sex....

But, I find myself rarely going to WS anymore.  Only now if I am with a friend who wants to go.

I have several regulars I rotate none are Gogo girls.  I and am very happy with that no need to go to the rip off tourist venues. 

There are plenty of other activities here to fill your day.  Same things as any other place in the world maybe more, and at a less cost.

Go to the gym, walk on beach, play golf, watch sports at one of the better sports bars, get massages, go to the mall, go to a movie,  just to name a few.  At certain times of the day just cruising on a motorbike going to get a coffee meeting up with friends.  Hey, If one is an alcoholic they seem never bored  One can drink here day and night just sit in a bar looking and doing nothing,  is not boring for them it appears.

People bad mouth this place as boring, but what else does one do in their home country?? Work? Watch the rain or snow fall? No thanks.

I am never bored here.  I was totally bored in the purgatory of the US.

sex never gets old but getting hammered,hangovers,bars and rip-off agogos with bored-looking dancers do, after several years.Rotating a few is the perfect solution for me also.I kinda stay away from relationships as (to me) it doesn't make sense after 50 and 2 marriages.But different strokes for different folks and I respect other's choice.Sports, biking,swimming, cooking healthy and keeping a good shape takes up most of the day anyway. No reason to be bored, that's right.Hell, sometimes there's not even enough time to do all you wanna do. You can't pay me enough to sit in a back street bar, shirtless, midday in scorching sun, drinking...Hell no.

Something else that can be a kick is bowling.  Went bowling with a few friends last week and it was great fun.

The Thai girls have fun with it also even a bg mentality type can enjoy it.  Match up for some fun competition. Too bad I am crappy but still had a great time.

On 3/13/2017 at 9:17 AM, webfact said:

The club was charged with opening out of hours, having no operating license, no alcohol license, serving underage customers, allowing drug taking and matters relating to the sale of shisha.

just means a fatter brown envelope

On 5/7/2017 at 5:16 AM, Bill Miller said:

Yes, that is true. I have seen a number of photos from before the "Westernization Edicts" which prohibited wearing of traditional dress.
Very sad effect on the culture overall, I think.  Imported prudery.

A few years back at one of the a gogos on walking street, the two that have a similar name and are across from each other, two or four of the girls would come out, topless and dance choreography to some Issan song wearing a few trappings, flower in the hair, a wreath type necklace, etc..  I loved the song, the movements were simple.  No strip joint type bump and grinding.  That to me was fantastic.  I rang the bell for those dancers and would then run across the way to the other joint to watch them dance again.  Nothing against a pole hanger on, mind you, but this was cool. 

On 3/13/2017 at 2:32 PM, globin said:

And we all thought time travel was impossible.  How far back will this government take us?

Actually as far back as 45 years ago some of the best production nude shows and many ,many bars and clubs had all type of sex acts. These acts and shows were not advertized in the open but underground in nature with knowing touts and tut tut drivers showing you where to go for this entertainment. Keeping the obvious out of the sight of the "do good er Thais and Farangs" proved to be the way to go ,then Pattaya started bribing the bib and it all went more in the open after that with all the bib stations in BKK demanding more but letting the sex to be more open.So once again it will go underground where the "do good ers " wont be offended.

On 2017-3-13 at 3:24 PM, pattayadon said:

Better idea would be to ban illegal police activities.  Better yet....  ban police during raids altogether!! Let Pattaya prosper!

Like that idea! A social experiment of sorts. Remove all regulations, police presence, municipal services and finally cut Pattaya loose from all that nonsense.

See how far humanity can truly sink. 

Would love to see it! Via webcam of course, not by going there....

• 2 weeks later...

Showed a vistor around WS tonight and found there does seem to be a ban on toplessness at the moment. It can be found but not in the mainstream clubs like Peppermint that have always had it.

5 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Showed a vistor around WS tonight and found there does seem to be a ban on toplessness at the moment. It can be found but not in the mainstream clubs like Peppermint that have always had it.

i miss the old peppermint before it moved.  Was bigger, had a few different sections inside.  Was fun

5 hours ago, JSixpack said:

Wrong.   That is another big lie by you: some ban on toplessness.

Was in Baccara and Palace last night both freely took off.  

Too bad for your visitor next time you should take him to better places. 

On 3/13/2017 at 3:45 PM, redwinecheese said:

So? I'm talking about people having sex in public, which part you can't understand?

What exactly do you mean by "in public"?  If you're talking about a public park or a public beach, that's one thing.  It's pointy-headed to just say, "no one has to look".  But a bar or club IS a choice; no one makes you walk in and do-gooders are simply imposing themselves - as they feel divinely entitled to do - on others to whine & sermonize about what goes on inside those establishments.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Or find someone else to show them around.  Toplessness is still everywhere on WS.  Peppermint is just one bar FPS.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

That's probably as accurate as your claim that contracts alter the condo act, nonsense corrected by KittenKong. I don't believe you either. Our members can check for themselves & good luck. Yes I did look briefly in quite a number of bars NOT just Peppermint. One had one topless lady (I think!) way back in the back. In short, things just weren't like they used to be. We preferred the more out of the way, more explicit bars anyway. :smile:

2 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

i miss the old peppermint before it moved.  Was bigger, had a few different sections inside.  Was fun

Yeah, that was great. Even the bartenders were topless! Had that "office" show booth in the back . . . .

That's probably as accurate as your claim that contracts alter the condo act, nonsense corrected by KittenKong. I don't believe you either. Our members can check for themselves & good luck. Yes I did look briefly in quite a number of bars NOT just Peppermint. One had one topless lady (I think!) way back in the back. In short, things just weren't like they used to be. We preferred the more out of the way, more explicit bars anyway. :smile:

Just can't fathom what you're talking about. 'No shortage of toplessness on WS, tho' it does seem to me many of the most explicit shows are gone.

Archived