BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Aussie Hell's Angels making life hell for fellow Thai bikers

Aussie Hell's Angels making life hell for fellow Thai bikers

555.jpg

Picture: 77Jowo

PATTAYA: -- A Thai member of the Pattaya Hell's Angels has gone to the media to complain about being attacked by Australian's who have infiltrated the club.

Thaksin Monthonthaksin, 39, said he was attacked by the Australian bikers who have joined his club in a fight at the Angel Press on Soi Bun Samphan on March 7th, reported 77Jowo.

Thaksin holds the position of Sergeant at Arms in the club and is responsible for its smooth running.

But he said that since last year when a group of Aussie bikers joined there has been nothing but trouble aimed mostly at the Thai members of the club.

There has been infighting and fights with other groups, notably an attack that made the news on a group of young people near the end of last year.

Yesterday he showed pictures of facial bruises and cuts and body wounds sustained in the attack by the Australians last Tuesday. He needed seven stitches to a head wound.

"Since the Australians came there has been nothing but trouble," he  told media organization 77Jowo.

Source: 77Jowo

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-13

Hell's Angel cries to media over private club altercation. Even the outlaw bike gangs in Thailand have their own special rules!

Bunch of Thai sissy bikers I expect who puffed their chests out to their girlfriends pretending how hard they were,  until of course the real OZ boys arrived and showed them up for what they really were.  What happened, the Thais threw there handbags at the real Angels to start a fight ?

It's "Angels Place" not "Angels Press" for starters.

Also, most (real) 1%er clubs (like the Hells Angels) would not be too happy with having their "dirty laundry" aired in public like this. 

Looks like he got a slap.

That picture doesn't indicate a beating.

Something in that story  doesnt add up , I suspect the Aussie boys are associated with the real hells angels , and dont approve of what they are doing in some shape or form 

well, thats a turn up for the books. 

thais getting a taste of there own fighting  style , and then bitching about it . 

He is the Sergeant at Arms and suppose to be a bad arse in charge of discipline.  He needs to grow a pair and deal with the aussies or stand down.

Angels going to the cops.

what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something not right here.

what ever next !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure if the authorities get hold of them, then it will be a different story. 

1 hour ago, sirmud63 said:

well, thats a turn up for the books. 

thais getting a taste of there own fighting  style , and then bitching about it . 

I am against violence although in this case, I think you're spot on. I've been to several Pattaya biker bars and all went well but I don't go anymore given the many choices. I think for many of these biker blokes, it's just a hobby and to have a sense of belonging to a community that has a uniform. Everyone else is all dolled up in their Harley clothes, so you do it too. Some are quiet family men and the bike gives them a hobby.

He should get revenge and flatten the tires on their Honda Scoopy! 

HA are a joke in Thailand and not even recognized by REAL chapters around the world I think.. 

We can hope for a final fight that will get rid of them all.