Aussie Hell's Angels making life hell for fellow Thai bikers

webfact

4 hours ago, The manic said:

About the Killing at Altamont?

Do keep up old chap.

Nobody was convicted, even with full movie footage. The victim had a gun ("allegedly" pointed at the stage) and was stabbed to death with a knife. By the hired security. Not Rocket Science...

Maybe Jagger and co owe the guy with the knife...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Do keep up old chap.

Nobody was convicted, even with full movie footage. The victim had a gun ("allegedly" pointed at the stage) and was stabbed to death with a knife. By the hired security. Not Rocket Science...

About Hunter S Thompson? Try to remember the history of criminal call me violence that The HA are proud of. Try to read facts not follow Dramas an s soap operas about bikers.

19 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Do keep up old chap.

That is when festival stopped using bikers as security. Or try this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milperra_massacre

Serves you right to suffer, Sergeant of Arms, schmuck !

When you join a gang of lowlifes and degenerates you also

play by their rules.

Btw Kind of funny with thai HA's. They mostly lack some of the fundamentals

such as a pork belly hanging out in front of the jeans while bum cheeks seeing sun in the back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 1:01 AM, BuffaloRescue said:

<deleted>

1 percenters cant go to the police

This guy going to cops. All the cops would be worried about these bikers dont break into their side business eg extortion, prostitution protection etc

On 26/01/2018 at 4:00 PM, The manic said:

That is when festival stopped using bikers as security. Or try this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milperra_massacre

I was at the Wheely festival in 70/71.  The head HA of the British Chapter was called Buttons. Sonny Barger was there too from the USA. I don't need Wikipedia. I was there I met him. His gang extorted money from people with metal scaffolding poles. And mercilessly beat people and used steel capped boots to smash people senseless.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/lonely-murder-of-hells-angels-bikie-beaten-and-buried-in-thailand/news-story/8ed8ac289dca10913a6b7fffec648b73/

That is what these guys do....All over the world...Please stop defending the indefensible  bullies on bikes

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 11:07 AM, The manic said:

I was at the Wheely festival in 70/71.  The head HA of the British Chapter was called Buttons. Sonny Barger was there too from the USA. I don't need Wikipedia. I was there I met him. His gang extorted money from people with metal scaffolding poles. And mercilessly beat people and used steel capped boots to smash people senseless.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/lonely-murder-of-hells-angels-bikie-beaten-and-buried-in-thailand/news-story/8ed8ac289dca10913a6b7fffec648b73/

That is what these guys do....All over the world...Please stop defending the indefensible  bullies on bikes

I must have met some odd Ozz ones then. If you didnt piss em of, they didnt bother you.As in most Clubs theres are nutters like Barger.

On 3/13/2017 at 9:53 AM, whatawonderfulday said:

Bunch of Thai sissy bikers I expect who puffed their chests out to their girlfriends pretending how hard they were,  until of course the real OZ boys arrived and showed them up for what they really were.  What happened, the Thais threw there handbags at the real Angels to start a fight ?

Don't glorify thugs, please, they have nothing to add then trouble.Thai or  foreign.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

What is Hells Angle ?

It's the point where going around a bend with bike as far over as you know it will go and you realise the bend is getting tighter. Choice, drop the bike or hope the ditch on the outside has no concrete or steel sticky up bits and the road is free of traffic coming the other way.

However, the word Hell is not likely to be the word you usually use.

56 minutes ago, overherebc said:

It's the point where going around a bend with bike as far over as you know it will go and you realise the bend is getting tighter. Choice, drop the bike or hope the ditch on the outside has no concrete or steel sticky up bits and the road is free of traffic coming the other way.

However, the word Hell is not likely to be the word you usually use.

I see, so, The angle of no return = the universal 'F' factor.

2 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I see, so, The angle of no return = the universal 'F' factor.

Funny thing was I can remember I had already a figure in my head for a new left hand silencer, bars, clutch lever, fairing panel and indicator unit before I hit the road.

The broken thumb and pinky and cost of new helmet were later thoughts. ????????

2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Funny thing was I can remember I had already a figure in my head for a new left hand silencer, bars, clutch lever, fairing panel and indicator unit before I hit the road.

The broken thumb and pinky and cost of new helmet were later thoughts. ????????

My only thought was of losing my date with Becky

as  I disappeared  down into the dark, watery,

murky underworld of the village pond.

Hells duck.

On 3/13/2017 at 8:23 AM, whatawonderfulday said:

Bunch of Thai sissy bikers I expect who puffed their chests out to their girlfriends pretending how hard they were,  until of course the real OZ boys arrived and showed them up for what they really were.  What happened, the Thais threw there handbags at the real Angels to start a fight ?

Classy comment about a classy act, plus a pack of classy followers!

Such are the classy aliens in TH

• 2 weeks later...

Hell angels ha, ha, ha, what jokers. These are middle age pot belly men trying very hard to look like they are have achieved something, they are failures that's what they are.

I told my Thai friends these are <deleted> from Australia.

'

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2017 at 8:23 PM, Hedghog said:

Looks like he got a slap.

That picture doesn't indicate a beating.

Very true!  If he did this in America, he would not survive HA here.  AFFA do not f@#k around, especially what would be considered being a snitch by taking HA business public.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:13 PM, Pete1980 said:

The HA clubhouse in Kao Talo got closed down months ago.

Patched over by a bigger, tougher more ruthless gang with more guns and more members. A gang with more power and more scams going.

The Thai police. 

LOL...because HA would never allow one of the chapters to be patched over.  HA would kill the members if they did that.  Very funny ????

Archived