Aussie Hell's Angels making life hell for fellow Thai bikers

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

For instance, the Quebec Biker War in Canada waged between the Hells Angels and a rival group called the Rock Machine, spanned eight years and killed more than 150 people -- including innocent bystanders. In Europe at least, conflicts between Hells Angels and rival biker gangs have in the past escalated to the use of machine guns, grenades, rocket launchers and car bombs.

Im from quebec, put me in front of 12 "scary" thais or a millionaire gun totting thai mercedes driver, im not worried but even the most feeble hell's angel scares the bejezus out of me.

2 minutes ago, bearpolar said:

Im from quebec, put me in front of 12 "scary" thais or a millionaire gun totting thai mercedes driver, im not worried but even the most feeble hell's angel scares the bejezus out of me.

Dunno how real they were but I used to put on Special live music nights in my old bar as a warm up for Burapa Bike Week and I remember one year there were Bandido's, Mad Dogs etc and also a few Foreign Hells Angels, I remember my Thai Manager turning to me with a worried look on his face lol. 

Thankfully we never had a problem, I've seen a few really scary looking ones though.

:)

24 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

If a non-Angel walks/bikes around downtown Vancouver wearing an Angels brodie, he is  going to get a visit. If a non-Angel strips it off his back, then contacts the HA, he gets huge street cred'. If you got an in with the HA - your gonna score some strippers:passifier:!:smile:

1kxp89.jpg

Sergeant-at-Arms in The Pattaya Hells Angels, and he's gone running to the media because he's had a slap from a couple of members; regardless if the members were Thai or Australians, washing your dirty linen in public is a big No-No!  I think Mr Sergeant-at-Arms best watch his back.

My best biking years were during the 60s and 70s, when I was still a teenager and experimenting with the big wide world.  I lived in South East London, had a Bonneville, leather jacket and plenty of energy for conflicts with the Mods, the pussies on scooters. Quite often, at weekends, we (The Rockers) would bike down to the south coast, mostly Ramsgate or Margate, to track down the Mods and give them a good hiding.  Anybody who has memories of those get-togethers would agree that they were the good old days.  We fought with fists and boots, although the odd tree branch did come in handy, but the point is, we all went home and lived to do it again another day, and  whatever happened, stayed in-house.

These days, of course, it's knives and guns, not quite the same as the 60s and 70s.  Mr Sergeant-at-Arms is lucky he still has his head on his shoulders, at the moment, anyway.  Good luck to him, and I hope his error of judgement doesn't prove to be too costly.

To any TV members who can associate with my best biking years: if you were a Mod, I make no apologies.  However, those days are long gone, and if I meet any of you, I'll buy you a drink.

8 hours ago, Thechook said:

He is the Sergeant at Arms and suppose to be a bad arse in charge of discipline.  He needs to grow a pair and deal with the aussies or stand down.

Right! Also Sergeant at Arms and responsible for the clubs smooth running???? Already there it has fallen down a few steps in both position and responsibility. LOL

The Hells Angels and similar biker gangs worldwide are criminal enterprises only loosely connected to motorcycling as a leisure activity. They are more into mafia type activities such as drugs, protection, running prostitution and money laundering. These activities need turf, territory over which they have influence, like other gangs.

i would not be surprised if this was a dispute or takeover attempt for some Thai territory, as a source and market for drugs. Expect the AFP to be consulted on this one.

9 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

He should get revenge and flatten the tires on their Honda Scoopy! 

HA are a joke in Thailand and not even recognized by REAL chapters around the world I think.. 

... you think?...

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

The Hells Angels and similar biker gangs worldwide are criminal enterprises only loosely connected to motorcycling as a leisure activity. They are more into mafia type activities such as drugs, protection, running prostitution and money laundering. These activities need turf, territory over which they have influence, like other gangs.

i would not be surprised if this was a dispute or takeover attempt for some Thai territory, as a source and market for drugs. Expect the AFP to be consulted on this one.

Good grief, it's getting worse...

Another one who's watched one too many "gang" documentary...

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I would guess that the Thai bikers are very, very soft men, who just love the uniform, and perhaps their chapter is not even supported by the HA clubs worldwide. Perhaps the Aussies were sent in to mess with the Thais, and show them who is boss, and who are the punks. In many countries these are some really bad hombres. Really nasty guys that are into all kinds of nasty stuff like dealing heroin, killings, and general mayhem. I am sure there are a few members that are upstanding citizens. But, despite their valiant efforts at charity, and other activities meant to shed a more positive light, in general they are not upstanding members of society. 

• In May 2008, Hells Angel Christopher Wayne Hudson pleaded guilty to shooting a man to death after bystanders tried to help Hudson's girlfriend while the couple fought in the streets of Melbourne.
  • The Hells Angels Web site itself devotes a page to members serving prison time - although it's never made clear on the site if they were sentenced for activities conducted in their roles as members.
  • Ralph "Sonny" Barger, the media-affable co-founder of the Oakland, Calif., Hells Angels, spent four years in federal prison after being found guilty of conspiring to blow up a rival group's clubhouse.

In their book "Angels of Death: Inside the Bikers Empire of Crime," authors William Marsden and Julius Sher portray a Hells Angels in which members murder fellow motorcyclists, police officers and people minding their own business: "Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of lives ruined, brains fried, bodies withered by the methamphetamines, cocaine and other drugs pushed by the bikers. And yet while the body count kept mounting, Sonny Barger, the Californian patriarch and international leader of the Hells Angels, was being feted by the international media as he promoted his latest bestselling book".

For instance, the Quebec Biker War in Canada waged between the Hells Angels and a rival group called the Rock Machine, spanned eight years and killed more than 150 people -- including innocent bystanders. In Europe at least, conflicts between Hells Angels and rival biker gangs have in the past escalated to the use of machine guns, grenades, rocket launchers and car bombs.

Lots of non designated "for sure", definitive words used here;

i would guess

and perhaps

perhaps... again...

i am sure..

C'mon SM007, , i've read some of your previous posts, you can do better than this.

Oh, and don't believe EVERYTHING you read in a sensationalist crime book picked up at the airport book store puleeze.

3 hours ago, Moti24 said:

My best biking years were during the 60s and 70s, when I was still a teenager and experimenting with the big wide world.  I lived in South East London, had a Bonneville, leather jacket and plenty of energy for conflicts with the Mods, the pussies on scooters. Quite often, at weekends, we (The Rockers) would bike down to the south coast, mostly Ramsgate or Margate, to track down the Mods and give them a good hiding.  Anybody who has memories of those get-togethers would agree that they were the good old days.  We fought with fists and boots, although the odd tree branch did come in handy, but the point is, we all went home and lived to do it again another day, and  whatever happened, stayed in-house.

To any TV members who can associate with my best biking years: if you were a Mod, I make no apologies.  However, those days are long gone, and if I meet any of you, I'll buy you a drink.

"Quite often, at weekends, we (The Rockers) would bike down to the south coast, mostly Ramsgate or Margate, to track down the Mods and give them a good hiding."

Funny what age does to Rockers memories, most of the time they were on the receiving end of the trouble dished out by Mods.  Most of them assumed that because they had a Bonny (Tiger Cubs in many cases) and matching dirty clothes and leather jackets they were the hard men!

8 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

"Quite often, at weekends, we (The Rockers) would bike down to the south coast, mostly Ramsgate or Margate, to track down the Mods and give them a good hiding."

Funny what age does to Rockers memories, most of the time they were on the receiving end of the trouble dished out by Mods.  Most of them assumed that because they had a Bonny (Tiger Cubs in many cases) and matching dirty clothes and leather jackets they were the hard men!

I have to agree with you, I started my long haired biking career in the late 70's and we just wanted to get drunk and get laid with no fighting. We were no match for the skinheads and I remember when I was younger watching from the side as the skins kicking siht out of them. I will also say I had a great time going to punk concerts at the time and made some skinhead friends who would come to rock/metal concerts as well.

It is a bit strange with the " Thaiis always fight in groups" comments quieten down and many posters seem to admire the Angels who do exactly that. And football hooligans. 

So fighting in groups is just Thainess?

Or so the story goes on this forum.

The HA clubhouse has a big sign out the front All Welcome. Never been in, hanging out with men in leathers and moustaches never really appealed to me, in Pattaya, I prefer Angelwitch.

The clubhouse was previously a daytime Ladyboy bar with rooms before the Angels took over.

9 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

Settle it the ThunderDome, Harley fashionistas vs 1%ers. The fashionistas have the numbers... now if they can only figure out how to fight

Mad-Max-Thunderdome.png

Harley Davidson should have disappeared in the late 70's because the police were using Kawasaki Z1000's and were faster, could go around corners and were more reliable but then a lobbyist got the government to change the procurement policy and it had to be American and so Harley is still here but still waiting for them to win the world superbikes or motogp. Quite funny here in Rayong as it's starting to look like sons of anarchy with the beer guts and saggy chins as well.

20 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

Harley Davidson should have disappeared in the late 70's because the police were using Kawasaki Z1000's and were faster, could go around corners and were more reliable but then a lobbyist got the government to change the procurement policy and it had to be American and so Harley is still here but still waiting for them to win the world superbikes or motogp. Quite funny here in Rayong as it's starting to look like sons of anarchy with the beer guts and saggy chins as well.

I expect HD will have financial problems as their customers begin retiring into assisted living homes. The post Vietnam era was their glory days

2 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

about as far from reality as can be with the fake N Ireland accents ............

Sonny Barger, founding member and Prez of HAMC Oakland Chapter played Lenny Janowitz in SOA. Andy McFee the 3rd guy from the left is Irish and 6'7" and played the Prez of SOA Belfast Chapter. Andy and I bounced at pubs and venues for many years together while he studied acting and I did my Commercial Helicopter Licence.

480x263xSons-of-Anarchy-Cast-730x400.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NIMNR-iDa1.jpg

images-2.jpg

16 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Bunch of Thai sissy bikers I expect who puffed their chests out to their girlfriends pretending how hard they were,  until of course the real OZ boys arrived and showed them up for what they really were.  What happened, the Thais threw there handbags at the real Angels to start a fight ?

He have been lucky to get just slap ....and not to get 6 foot under....

Who wants to play with fire must get burn....:coffee1:

Archived