Aussie Hell's Angels making life hell for fellow Thai bikers

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, thaiguzzi said:

... you think?...

They are simply just people. Love to ride together and get sensationalised from people and Media. Nothing more nothing less. No more scary than any other person who has a chip on their shoulders.

10 minutes ago, KhunMhee said:

They are simply just people. Love to ride together and get sensationalised from people and Media. Nothing more nothing less. No more scary than any other person who has a chip on their shoulders.

So hells angels is not do any criminal activity 555

Wrong dude 

3 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

So hells angels is not do any criminal activity 555

Wrong dude 

Lots of average people do as well. They wear colours and there for a target. Did in my first post say they don't do anything illegal? Nope so why assume? Average people are no different than those in patches. An <deleted> is an <deleted> patch or not

21 minutes ago, KhunMhee said:

Lots of average people do as well. They wear colours and there for a target. Did in my first post say they don't do anything illegal? Nope so why assume? Average people are no different than those in patches. An <deleted> is an <deleted> patch or not

That's is a world wide gang club the do alot more criminal activity end average people 

On 3/13/2017 at 10:14 AM, Kerryd said:

It's "Angels Place" not "Angels Press" for starters.

Also, most (real) 1%er clubs (like the Hells Angels) would not be too happy with having their "dirty laundry" aired in public like this. 

Snitches get stitches

On 4/2/2017 at 8:16 AM, toenail said:

The 3-4 Hell's Angel farangs / expats I know are nice fellows. Go beyond the "façade of tattoos and toughness" they're normal blokes. Yes, there are always a few "bad apples" in a group so it is up to the "farangs" to throw out (or tone down) the ones (Australians in this case) that are misbehaving; for, it should not be "us" verses "them".

THA MC is an international criminal organisation and recognised as such by all major police forces. Money laundering, violent crime and of course drug dealing especially meth. I met Sonny Barger once. I kept my distance.  Hunter S Thompson Wrote the definitive book about them and got battered in the process. The killed a man at the Altamont festival after which they stopped being used as security at pop festivals. They also attacked and beat people at various parties, love ins and concerts. Whether Scandinavian, USA or otherwise a member of the International Hells Angel is a violent criminal.

On 13/03/2017 at 11:36 AM, stravers said:

I am against violence although in this case, I think you're spot on. I've been to several Pattaya biker bars and all went well but I don't go anymore given the many choices. I think for many of these biker blokes, it's just a hobby and to have a sense of belonging to a community that has a uniform. Everyone else is all dolled up in their Harley clothes, so you do it too. Some are quiet family men and the bike gives them a hobby.

The article is about The Hells Angels not 'biker blokes'. I wonder if The Thai HA were in fact actually chartered or just wearing the colours?

36 minutes ago, The manic said:

The article is about The Hells Angels not 'biker blokes'. I wonder if The Thai HA were in fact actually chartered or just wearing the colours?

Hells Angels Thailand chapter was chartered in 2012.  It is recognized on the official HA worldwide website

https://hells-angels.com/world/south-east

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, The manic said:

THA MC is an international criminal organisation and recognised as such by all major police forces. Money laundering, violent crime and of course drug dealing especially meth. I met Sonny Barger once. I kept my distance.  Hunter S Thompson Wrote the definitive book about them and got battered in the process. The killed a man at the Altamont festival after which they stopped being used as security at pop festivals. They also attacked and beat people at various parties, love ins and concerts. Whether Scandinavian, USA or otherwise a member of the International Hells Angel is a violent criminal.

Give it a rest will ya.

Stop regurgitating and vomiting out the same old media spiel that all and sundry constantly and consistently spew.

31 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Give it a rest will ya.

Stop regurgitating and vomiting out the same old media spiel that all and sundry constantly and consistently spew.

It's a fact. The HA are a designated Criminal Organisation in the USA with criminal links to various mafia groups and involved in Drugs, money laundering, protection rackets, extortion etc. In Australia Bikies are also associated with Murder and violent crime and the same is true in Scandinavia.  Sorry if the truth offends you but please do some basic research before you rail at me.

35 minutes ago, The manic said:

It's a fact. The HA are a designated Criminal Organisation in the USA with criminal links to various mafia groups and involved in Drugs, money laundering, protection rackets, extortion etc. In Australia Bikies are also associated with Murder and violent crime and the same is true in Scandinavia.  Sorry if the truth offends you but please do some basic research before you rail at me.

"The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".

The FBI asserts that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade[67] and collect $1 billion in illegal income annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#Outlaw_motorcycle_gangs_as_criminal_enterprises

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

Give it a rest will ya.

"The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".

The FBI asserts that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade[67] and collect $1 billion in illegal income annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#Outlaw_motorcycle_gangs_as_criminal_enterprises

1 hour ago, The manic said:

You are 100 % correct 

And yes people love to rail of each other in here 

21 hours ago, The manic said:

20 hours ago, The manic said:

Yawn.

Believe what you will.

Hence every RICO courtcase against HA in the States FAILED. The govt prosecution LOST.

Strange that innit?

I'm outta here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2017 at 4:14 AM, Kerryd said:

It's "Angels Place" not "Angels Press" for starters.

Also, most (real) 1%er clubs (like the Hells Angels) would not be too happy with having their "dirty laundry" aired in public like this. 

i thought it was the sour-system ....

Whenever I see a bikie I cannot help but think they are a dipsh*t insecure loner. Why on earth would you need to join a gang to feel belonged.

I know some are nice guys but seriously..why attract attention to yourself like this. 

Get a life bikers!

11 hours ago, XJPSX said:

Whenever I see a bikie I cannot help but think they are a dipsh*t insecure loner. Why on earth would you need to join a gang to feel belonged.

I know some are nice guys but seriously..why attract attention to yourself like this. 

Get a life bikers!

Another "thinks"...

But does not "know"...

Your opinion is that you "think" but you don't really know.

Because you don't know any personally, nor have any experience, good or bad with m/c club life...

As with the vast majority of posters on this topic, everyone just "surmises" from what they've read and seen in the media and "assumes" from appearances.

I don't need an opinion because I already know.

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Another "thinks"...

But does not "know"...

Your opinion is that you "think" but you don't really know.

Because you don't know any personally, nor have any experience, good or bad with m/c club life...

As with the vast majority of posters on this topic, everyone just "surmises" from what they've read and seen in the media and "assumes" from appearances.

I don't need an opinion because I already know.

About the Killing at Altamont?

Archived