BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucky mike

Living in Chiang Rai

Hello, looking for some help please, we are at present living in the south and we are thinking of relocating to Chiang Rai.  Looking for small house with a little land, to rent any idea on cost please ? 

Small terrace or row houses (connected) can be rented between 5k and 8k. Condition varies greatly, but generally they could do with a lick of paint. Houses are usually 2 bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom, and a living room with toilet (and maybe shower) and Thai style kitchen. Included furniture is minimal. Not really any land, except a single carport and space to grow a few vegetables (75cm x 2m perhaps). I am generalising of course. If you are looking for a stand alone house, price will vary depending on location, size and condition of house.

Send me a message and I will give you info about a nice rental in Chiang Rai. The owner is Thai, the place is brand new, the rental is very low, and now is vacant and will not last. One year lease. Wonderful location too.

A post containing a link to another forum has been removed:

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

On 3/13/2017 at 2:02 AM, BKResort said:

Send me a message and I will give you info about a nice rental in Chiang Rai. The owner is Thai, the place is brand new, the rental is very low, and now is vacant and will not last. One year lease. Wonderful location too.

don't sign a one year lease anywhere

On 3/22/2017 at 10:26 PM, charliebadenhop said:

Why not sign a one year lease?

JimCrane - I'm also curious why you state that?

Hi Lucky mike, 

Best and easiest is to google "real estate chiang rai" and you will get at least 5 websites that have houses for rent or sale. 

Welcome to Chiang Rai! 

Thank you again, just a random question, my partner a Thai said she would like some work, she has good English and has a hospitality background having owned food, beverage and accommodation businesses.....thanks mike....