Video: Sickening violence as security guard kicked in the face

webfact

Video: Sickening violence as security guard kicked in the face

1am.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- CCTV shows a security guard at a Nonthaburi housing estate being repeatedly kicked in the head by a group of three men.

The guard - Jetsada, 39 - had told one of the men to stop revving an engine in a car and annoying residents Sanook reported.

The man revving his car engine called Wisanu or Tor, 28, went into the Ua-athorn housing estate in the Ratanathibet area to fetch two mates before the attack started.

Later two men were arrested - they were Nathawut or Pok and Saran or Pond, both 20. The man doing most of the kicking is still at large, it is believed.

After the attack a chair is thrown at the stricken guard while the assailants walk off.

The guard is recovering in hospital after the attack that took place on Saturday evening.

The two arrested men have been charged with causing grievous bodily harm. The ringleader is being hunted by Ratanathibet police.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-14

WARNING: The video contains graphic content that viewers may find disturbing

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this on Thai TV about 4-5 hours ago and from what I know about the law (not much) it would be a case of attempted murder in any normal country.

Kick or stamp on someones head or in this case both and you're trying to kill them. Doing it repeatedly times just confirms your intent.

More Thainess !

Horrible! This type of carry-on happens often, the mindset still very much in the animal kingdom among male groups. They will likely get a slap on the wrist and a small fine - maybe no apology if relations of a somebody. Steal a toffee bar from 7 or try to sue someone of a wrongdoing thus defaming them, then lookout. I would happily see the death penalty for this sort of REAL crime.

Give me 5 mins with each one,  absolute animals ...

This is someones dad, husband , loved one.....no matter where in the world this is cowards, low runts at work....SCUM

Please be ok sir you were only doing your job,  and the lings will get it i hope...

While what the thugs did was completely WRONG in every sense of the word, if the guy had been packing a .45 and/or AR-15, AND been wearing boots (he could have kicked back), AND was a trained professional, it probably would have never happened.

Instead he's just a poor old guy with a uniform & flip-flops!

Nothing against the security guard in the least, just saying he was ill prepared to provide any security whatsoever, so what's the point of him even being there, if he can only ask people to be nice & almost gets killed for doing so?

The video is sickening and the perpetrators should be dragged to the nearest tree.

Pretty desensitized to violence and gore but that video is absolutely horrendous. The repeated kicks in the head surely are grounds for an attempted murder charge, and if not how not.

This is cowardice and scumbaggery of the highest order. If you can keep a guy locked up for months without bail for sharing an article then these rats deserve the very same and more, and once convicted the maximum allowable sentence. Good on the girls at the end for stepping in and dare i say saving the victim's life. These idiots wouldn't have stopped otherwise

1 hour ago, LennyW said:

10 out of 10 for Thainess, three on one, kicking the man repeatedly when he is down, passers by acting as if nothing is going on, yep full marks on this one!!

And they will all be making merit as if nothing happened. 

55 minutes ago, z42 said:

Pretty desensitized to violence and gore but that video is absolutely horrendous. The repeated kicks in the head surely are grounds for an attempted murder charge, and if not how not.

This is cowardice and scumbaggery of the highest order. If you can keep a guy locked up for months without bail for sharing an article then these rats deserve the very same and more, and once convicted the maximum allowable sentence. Good on the girls at the end for stepping in anAnimd dare i say saving the victim's life. These idiots wouldn't have stopped otherwise

Animals like this simply need to be taken into a field and have one put in their head. A cage is too civilized for them.

4 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Animals like this simply need to be taken into a field and have one put in their head. A cage is too civilized for them.

Sorry. I meant to quote this comment by you DCNX on my Auschwitz comment.

10 out of 10 for Thainess, three on one, kicking the man repeatedly when he is down, passers by acting as if nothing is going on, yep full marks on this one!!

Reminds me of the Hua Hin elderly couple and son beating. People just walk on by or stand back and watch. No one steps in to help.

The story of the good Samaritan is obviously not told in Thai schools. I wonder if there is a Buddhist story that is similar to that told to children?

Why is the culture of this country to turn the other head? Ignore the crys for help of the injured or victims of crime. Who teaches this culture? Don't get involved, don't help, not my problem.

Is it karma? The victim deserves it as they must have done something wrong in the past. Anyone know?

Not all Thais are like this and do come to the aid of those being attacked or those injured but for the many years I have been here I haven't seen that happen very often.

I guess this is not just Thailand either but an Asian culture thing. Oh well, survival of the fitest or should I say the one with the biggest gang.

And yet another advert for Thailand showing the other side of the land of Smiles. This guy is a real POS.

Too cowardly to take on the security guard one to one, he has to get his mates to help. Animals, all three of them.

I hope the security guard recovers and testifies at court, leading hopefully to very lengthy prison sentences.

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

While what the thugs did was completely WRONG in every sense of the word, if the guy had been packing a .45 and/or AR-15, AND been wearing boots (he could have kicked back), AND was a trained professional, it probably would have never happened.

Instead he's just a poor old guy with a uniform & flip-flops!

Nothing against the security guard in the least, just saying he was ill prepared to provide any security whatsoever, so what's the point of him even being there, if he can only ask people to be nice & almost gets killed for doing so?

The video is sickening and the perpetrators should be dragged to the nearest tree.

Whereas in principle I would agree with you, but if armed, would it be responsible for the security guard to draw his weapon because someone was revving an engine? If the weapon wasn't drawn before the attack started, it really isn't an easy thing to do, no matter what you think. Also a big possibility of the weapon being taken off him and used against him judging by the type of attack that was inflicted on him.

As for him being a trained professional, that would be extremely unlikely (to the level of firearm proficient) that the residents would pay for the service and that his wages would match his accreditation.

I do fully agree that the attackers, especially the one doing the majority of the kicking and stamping, should be taken to the nearest tree................;) 

4 minutes ago, catman20 said:

theirs something wrong when people who continue to beat someone when there clearly no threat to you when there out cold. lucky he is still alive.

I recall 30+ years ago when I was a teenager, a pretty good friend got into a fight, that he had started...(I wasn't there, but I knew the guy...And he wasn't very big - just MEAN).

No meth or marijuana, just a few beers.

He managed to knock some guy on the ground, ran off, and came running at him I punched him in the jaw, which broke the guy's jaw.

To this day, I have idea why he did that.

Too must testosterone I guess? 

We lost touch after high school & about 5 years later committed suicide.

Some folks just ain't right in the head?

I am absolutely horrified by that video.Bad enough kicking him but to repeatedly kicking in the head means to me he actually wanted to do some real damage---like something permanent.My god I hope that poor guy makes a full recovery.My sympathy goes out to you and your family. If this one particular guy is not suitably punished then it just goes to prove what a state we are in now in Thailand.Its times like these that I wish I could just pack up and leave.

Archived