BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Video: Sickening violence as security guard kicked in the face

Video: Sickening violence as security guard kicked in the face

1am.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- CCTV shows a security guard at a Nonthaburi housing estate being repeatedly kicked in the head by a group of three men.

The guard - Jetsada, 39 - had told one of the men to stop revving an engine in a car and annoying residents Sanook reported.

The man revving his car engine called Wisanu or Tor, 28, went into the Ua-athorn housing estate in the Ratanathibet area to fetch two mates before the attack started.

Later two men were arrested - they were Nathawut or Pok and Saran or Pond, both 20. The man doing most of the kicking is still at large, it is believed.

After the attack a chair is thrown at the stricken guard while the assailants walk off.

The guard is recovering in hospital after the attack that took place on Saturday evening.

The two arrested men have been charged with causing grievous bodily harm. The ringleader is being hunted by Ratanathibet police.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-14

WARNING: The video contains graphic content that viewers may find disturbing

4 minutes ago, webfact said:

to fetch two mates

Complete <deleted>, the 3 of them.

This is complete and utter thuggery, and they deserve the maximum sentence possible.

I saw this on Thai TV about 4-5 hours ago and from what I know about the law (not much) it would be a case of attempted murder in any normal country.

Kick or stamp on someones head or in this case both and you're trying to kill them. Doing it repeatedly times just confirms your intent.

More Thainess !

Horrible! This type of carry-on happens often, the mindset still very much in the animal kingdom among male groups. They will likely get a slap on the wrist and a small fine - maybe no apology if relations of a somebody. Steal a toffee bar from 7 or try to sue someone of a wrongdoing thus defaming them, then lookout. I would happily see the death penalty for this sort of REAL crime.

Just sickening and these 3 really are cowards.  I bet they patted each other on the back for their heroism.  3 against 1 would probably be considered quite brave by thai standards as they normally call in bigger packs.

Give me 5 mins with each one,  absolute animals ...

This is someones dad, husband , loved one.....no matter where in the world this is cowards, low runts at work....SCUM

Please be ok sir you were only doing your job,  and the lings will get it i hope...

A security guard tells him off and he runs like a little bitch to get his mates ... a scared little coward. I hope the security guard has mates too! 

10 out of 10 for Thainess, three on one, kicking the man repeatedly when he is down, passers by acting as if nothing is going on, yep full marks on this one!!

The phrase kicking a man when he's down was coined with Thai male in mind, 

and always in a pack like rabbited dogs, don't have the balls for one on one,

cowered....

While what the thugs did was completely WRONG in every sense of the word, if the guy had been packing a .45 and/or AR-15, AND been wearing boots (he could have kicked back), AND was a trained professional, it probably would have never happened.

Instead he's just a poor old guy with a uniform & flip-flops!

Nothing against the security guard in the least, just saying he was ill prepared to provide any security whatsoever, so what's the point of him even being there, if he can only ask people to be nice & almost gets killed for doing so?

The video is sickening and the perpetrators should be dragged to the nearest tree.

Pretty desensitized to violence and gore but that video is absolutely horrendous. The repeated kicks in the head surely are grounds for an attempted murder charge, and if not how not.

This is cowardice and scumbaggery of the highest order. If you can keep a guy locked up for months without bail for sharing an article then these rats deserve the very same and more, and once convicted the maximum allowable sentence. Good on the girls at the end for stepping in and dare i say saving the victim's life. These idiots wouldn't have stopped otherwise

What a nasty bunch of thugs.

Hope the guy recovers ok.

and the cowards go to jail for a well deserved long time.

Truly disgraceful behaviour. :bah:

1 hour ago, LennyW said:

10 out of 10 for Thainess, three on one, kicking the man repeatedly when he is down, passers by acting as if nothing is going on, yep full marks on this one!!

And they will all be making merit as if nothing happened.