Video: Sickening violence as security guard kicked in the face

webfact

1 minute ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Time to make an example , Death penalty would be a good punishment for 1 and life sentences for the other 2.

Maybe then this cowardly attacks with uncontrolled anger will stop. 

I agree.

Also it's very annoying to live in a nice moobaan and have those lowclass boys racing around on customised noisy cars/motobikes.

I wished our security had the guts to tell them to stop it.

This also shows how Thai think about their own securityguards. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, inzman said:

Why are crimes like picking mushrooms feeding fish and talking about someone dealt so harshly here. But killing and maiming is often dealt with a small fine and a wai. Seriously <deleted> up judicial system. 

Killing and maiming are also often dealt with severely here with the death penalty and long prison sentences being given out.

Weak gutless pricks! Firstly - guy runs like a little baby for help. Then hit him from behind and kick him while he's down. Come to my muay thai gym - me and some friends will kick you and see if you get up! Let's see how tough they are in jail. Oh wait - they're not guilty because they were drunk or high

28 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

"I recall 30+ years ago when I was a teenager, a pretty good friend got into a fight, that he had started...I wasn't there..."

"...I punched him in the jaw, which broke the guy's jaw."

Even though you weren't there you were able to punch the assailant?  How does that work, then?

Sorry Mate. Glad you caught that & pointed it out.

No I wasn't there. It was a guy named Mike Monday (His friends all called him Tuesday).

I mis-spoke/made BAD TYPO & it's a God's honest wonder we were not hanging out together that night, as we used to chase young women and go drinking like maniacs every chance we got.

It was shortly after that, when the cops came calling at Mike's door that I decided to distance myself from the guy.

Quite glad I missed the senseless violence.

Edit-----

Oh yeah, Mike blew his brains out about 20 years ago, so I used his full name.

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Maximum penalty... 1000 baht fine.. a formal thai apology... and a donation to the local temple..

I think you are wrong about the leniency  these perps could face. Thai prosecutors and judicial officers are also repulsed by this type of criminal behavior and have little tolerance for it.  I became friends with two Thai judges at an international judicial seminar  (one went on to become the Thai Minister of Justice) they were  definitely the no-nonsense types you would expect in any court. 

4 hours ago, z42 said:

Pretty desensitized to violence and gore but that video is absolutely horrendous. The repeated kicks in the head surely are grounds for an attempted murder charge, and if not how not.

This is cowardice and scumbaggery of the highest order. If you can keep a guy locked up for months without bail for sharing an article then these rats deserve the very same and more, and once convicted the maximum allowable sentence. Good on the girls at the end for stepping in and dare i say saving the victim's life. These idiots wouldn't have stopped otherwise

By the look of the brain damage likely done I have a feeling he won't end up being thankful his life was saved.  

42 minutes ago, Essaybloke said:

Hats off to the two women who came to his aid.  

Yeah that was hard to watch, I don't think I could have stood by and done nothing though!  :mad:

Attempted murder, pure and simple.

As is so often the case here it's the women in the end who finally (almost always belatedly) come to the aid of the victim(s) proving, once again, that Thai women are more manly than Thai men.

Maybe a stint of National Service Early may teach them a thing or two about being on the receiving end.......then when they finish that throw them in the slammer for another 5 years to help them work out how to behave in a civilised society......:post-4641-1156693976:

4 hours ago, jaywalker said:

While what the thugs did was completely WRONG in every sense of the word, if the guy had been packing a .45 and/or AR-15, AND been wearing boots (he could have kicked back), AND was a trained professional, it probably would have never happened.

Instead he's just a poor old guy with a uniform & flip-flops!

Nothing against the security guard in the least, just saying he was ill prepared to provide any security whatsoever, so what's the point of him even being there, if he can only ask people to be nice & almost gets killed for doing so?

The video is sickening and the perpetrators should be dragged to the nearest tree.

Well if all the security here starts to carry guns I'm out of here fast. Maybe all citizens should carry guns, wouldn't that be nice.

5 hours ago, AlexRich said:

A security guard tells him off and he runs like a little bitch to get his mates ... a scared little coward. I hope the security guard has mates too! 

Just like all of them in Asia, South america and Africa.

3 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Reminds me of the Hua Hin elderly couple and son beating. People just walk on by or stand back and watch. No one steps in to help.

The story of the good Samaritan is obviously not told in Thai schools. I wonder if there is a Buddhist story that is similar to that told to children?

Why is the culture of this country to turn the other head? Ignore the crys for help of the injured or victims of crime. Who teaches this culture? Don't get involved, don't help, not my problem.

Is it karma? The victim deserves it as they must have done something wrong in the past. Anyone know?

Not all Thais are like this and do come to the aid of those being attacked or those injured but for the many years I have been here I haven't seen that happen very often.

I guess this is not just Thailand either but an Asian culture thing. Oh well, survival of the fitest or should I say the one with the biggest gang.

Remember years ago running in to help a guy on the ground being kicked by three guys as a crowd of fifteen to twenty bystanders stood watching.Cowardly bastards everywhere,always has been and always will be,culture of the world,the attack I witnessed took place in Scotland over twenty years ago.The guys in this video are cowards and deserve severe punishment just like cowards everywhere.

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Complete <deleted>, the 3 of them.

This is complete and utter thuggery, and they deserve the maximum sentence possible.

Normal for dim witted Thai youngsters." Hey you guys want to help me beat up a security guard that tried to give me orders? He is alone and we three have the advantage.".Most all of them are cowards.

2 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

And for what reason? Almost nothing at all...

Somebody "below him" told him what to do or more specifically, what he couldn't do.

I have the impression a lot of people here, especially males, simply aren't used to heing told that to do/not do by people in their own circle/lower circles.

It's usually acceptable by those "higher up", but never the other way around.  

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Complete <deleted>, the 3 of them.

This is complete and utter thuggery, and they deserve the maximum sentence possible.

Yeah, completely antisocial behavior from the start.. They probably should be sent to some island where they can start their own "society".

28 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

...this is attemted murder...one Bullet in the Head for each:coffee1:

Oh please, why are you wasting bullets on this garbage? They should be donated to a Muay Thai gym where they can be used as punching bags until they die

7 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Horrible! This type of carry-on happens often, the mindset still very much in the animal kingdom among male groups. They will likely get a slap on the wrist and a small fine - maybe no apology if relations of a somebody. Steal a toffee bar from 7 or try to sue someone of a wrongdoing thus defaming them, then lookout. I would happily see the death penalty for this sort of REAL crime.

If they do not get sorted out now they will only step up their game. 

This is a matter of court and prison as it's an attack that accepts death of that person

So its a murder case and not something that can be fined with 500 bath and an appoligize that is worth nothing!

As long in Thailand no action is taken against these guys it will go on and on...so better you waer something with you to defend yourself !

Yes i like the civil courage from these young man and i wish there would be more people like them and not just turn around and close the eyes if they focus people getting misstreated , stolen or anything and sure that should not be for toruists: same for the thai people....

thats what makes a society a human society...otherwise back to the animals in the jungle!!!!!!!!1

Archived