Video: Sickening violence as security guard kicked in the face

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

UPDATE:

Thug in security guard attack goes to police - says sorry for going over the top

1pm.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- The ringleader of a group of three men caught on CCTV mercilessly kicking a security guard in the head has given himself up to Ratanathibet, Nonthaburi police.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973656-thug-in-security-guard-attack-goes-to-police-says-sorry-for-going-over-the-top/

Tie the fuckface to a chair naked and give the security guard a variety of tools to shut him up forever....in a very slow and very painful way.  Make it last a few days.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

So if you were walking down the street alone and saw three thugs beating up someone like that, you would try to stop them?  Just asking....I would wait til the thugs had left then do whatever I could for the poor guy, but sorry I am not going to play Mr. Hero and get my head kicked in as well.  Whether, here, Cameroon, or my hometown, I think most people would think the same as me.   I think your comment is a bit silly.

Yeah if the victim is unconscious then you are just turning one 3 against 1 to another 3 against 1

12 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Yeah if the victim is unconscious then you are just turning one 3 against 1 to another 3 against 1

Indeed.

I walked away from one very scary situation.

In the other one I actually stood my ground but was then asked by the shopkeeper to go and not to return as that particular gang owned that neighbourhood and I was off my turf.It is a fact of life around here-for everyone.

On 3/14/2017 at 4:16 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Complete <deleted>, the 3 of them.

This is complete and utter thuggery, and they deserve the maximum sentence possible.

How about for starters Attempted murder...then will go from there There will be many other charges for those 3 slime-balls. 

Archived