"They're no fleas on us" says movie chain after online drama

Jonathan Fairfield

Just now, gdgbb said:

Why are you speculating so cynically on this, you don't know that any of your speculation is correct, do you? 

The woman had already been examined by a doctor of her choice, maybe she agreed to the choice of hospital and maybe the diagnosis was accurate and honest.

Maybe...maybe not.

Cynical is how I remain when PR people get involved in the management of a story.

4 hours ago, Arjen said:

Dog/cat fleas do not stay on humans. They target them when nothing else is available. This causes bite marks and itching. It is very unlikely you will walk around with these fleas.

In the past i had fleas for some days who lived in my crotch.

I've also had lice, in fact my ex-gf had them from India but when she got shampoo against them they came to me.

If there's a cat with fleas near me they'll also come to me...so i stay away from them. Fleabites are itchy much longer than mozzybites.

3 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Great movie Logan. Next time take a pair of socks with you. I always travel with a bottle of insect repellent on me. Bed bugs crawling around in the carpet. Now that's why I have floor tiles in every room of my house.

Than you also need floortiles as a bed, Thai style. They also like mattresses.

In the west they use dogs who are trained to smell bedbugs. Works very good to know if they're there.

Archived