"She's alive but trapped" says Russian fortune teller contacted by missing diver's mum

webfact

"She's alive but trapped" says Russian fortune teller contacted by missing diver's mum

4pm.jpg

Source: Sanook

KOH TAO: -- The mother of missing Russian tourist Valentina Novozhyonova has made contact with a Russian fortune teller in an effort to find her daughter.

The news comes amid reports of a sighting that was not acted upon earlier, said Sanook.com.

Vavara Namesnikova was taken by Koh Tao police on a round island tour to take pictures.

She sent the pictures to a fortune teller back home who said that her daughter was "still alive but trapped somewhere".

Last week the Thais investigating had contacted three fortune tellers who all agreed she was in the sea. Valentina has been missing since the middle of last month.

Koh Tao police said yesterday that local ocean expert Juliang Pheungworiyaton had told them that he had been contacted by a boat operator that saw a female tourist on the 15th or 16th of February swimming out to sea off the Phor Tatoh promontory.

They did not think anything of it at the time and no action was taken. Now they say that the swimmer may have been the missing Russian. She was wearing a bikini.

Police went to the area where they found her likely entry point into the water that is secluded and popular with some tourists. There are rocky pools there and clear water.

They compared two rocks in the area with pictures that Valentina had taken and posted on Facebook and believed they had a match. But a search of the area failed to turn up any clothing or shoes.

They interviewed locals in the area to see if anyone had seen her there but came up with nothing. People said there are many tourists and they might have seen her but many foreigners matched her description.

Meanwhile the staff at the Koh Tao Hostel where Valentina had stayed said that a terry cloth that has gone missing was purple not blue as described in press reports. They said it belonged to the hotel and was part of bedding supplied by the hotel.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-14

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

Last week the Thais investigating had contacted three fortune tellers who all agreed she was in the sea.

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

a boat operator that saw a female tourist on the 15th or 16th of February swimming out to sea off the Phor Tatoh promontory.

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

She was wearing a bikini.

It's hard to read stuff like this and not throw your computer out the window. 

Yep! And the mother goes in line with the local police and choose a medium for help. Great! The world just get better. Last night I actually woke up and found myself sitting behind a flying head telling me the next lottery number, but I was just to sleepy to remember where I put the pen.

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yep! And the mother goes in line with the local police and choose a medium for help. Great! The world just get better. Last night I actually woke up and found myself sitting behind a flying head telling me the next lottery number, but I was just to sleepy to remember where I put the pen.

aaah you were just teasing me.I had pen in hand when I started reading your response then was disappointed again.

Just now, sanukjim said:

aaah you were just teasing me.I had pen in hand when I started reading your response then was disappointed again.

Great perception technique! You just won goldmedal in understanding. LOL

Pen in hand??? You got a Wacom board? Today we live in the penless world, cramping our slow picking fingers to the thing called a keyboard. The frenetic clicking with the fingers is probably going to lead to reumatic problems the world have not seen yet!

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Cross my palm with silver and I`ll tell you anything you wish to know, except exactly where she is. Anyone who believes in this must be as cranky as they are.

But it's good, easy work if you can find it.

2 hours ago, yogavnture said:

I thought the cops were gonna interview the missing womans partner who went off to phillipines whatever happened to that idea

Still waiting for him to return,then they will tell him to report

to the station, 

Russian mediums Vs Thai mediums, different opinions,or should 

i say guesses 

regards worgeordie

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

to the station, 

i say guesses 

regards worgeordie

thai mediums versus Russian mediums.  LOL

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

to the station, 

i say guesses 

regards worgeordie

if she is a diver. her lover is a diver he went to phill.  their are only so many dive spots their. couldnt he be found their to be interviewed?  is he coming back to Thailand?

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Oziex1 said:

So any search on land? 

Do the psychos and their henchmen on this Island care about tourists, apart from their money.

According to the Phuket Gazette (not sure if we're allowed to link), police and divers searched certain spots Valentina was thought to have visited. But I can't find any reference to a full land search anywhere.

16 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

No body, no case.....so they just walk away!

But then again, with the Tony Kenway murder, they have a body, suspects etc etc, that also has gone very quiet, scratches head, shakes head, scratches nuts and moves on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived