Thug in security guard attack goes to police - says sorry for going over the top

webfact

I don't think his actions are indicative of most young thai males.

When I was a boy, I was taught that a true apology had 3 parts.

1) you feel bad about what you did and apologize to the person you harmed face to face. (Say sorry to the security guard and wipe that s*** eating grin off your face)

2) you do everything you can to undo and repair the harm you caused. (Pay hospital bills and lost wages.  Serve jail time)

3) never do it again

Anything less and it's most likely he's just apologizing to make things easier on himself for when he faces a judge.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to figure out why the Thai judicial system allows thugs to get away with such crimes as this merciless, pointless beating - and I think I've cracked  it:  Every Thai policeman and judge knows that he would have acted in exactly the same way as the thug did under the same circumstances.  To them, this is normal, acceptable behavior, so why should a person be punished for it?

12 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Give the security guard his car as compensation and punishment. That'll wipe the smile off his face. 

It's the thai smile. It also stands for shame, anxiety, mysery...

6 hours ago, Nigeone said:

Ohh, that's all right then as he said sorry !! And charged with committing a dangerous assault !!?? What's that about ..The charge should be attempted murder no less !!! Low life scum ..sad reflection on many young Thai males . As I said before in another thread the sooner they deal with this loss of face issue the better . 

Please mr police can i kick the stih out of him as pay back for the injured. Oh please let me do it.

6 hours ago, Nigeone said:

Ohh, that's all right then as he said sorry !! And charged with committing a dangerous assault !!?? What's that about ..The charge should be attempted murder no less !!! Low life scum ..sad reflection on many young Thai males . As I said before in another thread the sooner they deal with this loss of face issue the better . 

In My country, this would be adjudicated as "Attempted Murder" ! - I am amazed to learn that this victim has no brain-damage as a result of this vicious & very procrastinated attack; must have a really thick skull ! ! ! The coward (who first went to fetch 2 mates to help him) who stomped on the victims head continuously, should get AT EAST 10 years in jail ! ! !

In mine Country head kickers or beating of victims already on the ground  always get lots of media attention and they get severely punished in court.The positive of this is that nowadays there are less people in mine country that get kicked in the head.Government here needs to do the same each time it happens manhunt the attackers And full media exposure and show what jail term they will receive.Make it clear that a fight is over when someone is on the ground.What these boys did is attemp to murder.

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Although pixelated, it looks as if the smarmy <deleted> has a smile on his face.

Hopefully, that will soon disappear once he is incarcerated.

What you you are saying is, although you cannot in any way see his expression it looks as though he has a smile on his face.   Brilliant.

12 minutes ago, jaapfries said:

In My country, this would be adjudicated as "Attempted Murder" ! - I am amazed to learn that this victim has no brain-damage as a result of this vicious & very procrastinated attack; must have a really thick skull ! ! ! The coward (who first went to fetch 2 mates to help him) who stomped on the victims head continuously, should get AT EAST 10 years in jail ! ! !

It would be impossible to tell if there's any physical brain damage at such an early stage. Almost certainly the victim will end up psychologically damaged. He may never work again as a security officer. How will his dependents cope? The consequences could be dire.

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

What you you are saying is, although you cannot in any way see his expression it looks as though he has a smile on his face.   Brilliant.

Have a look at post #30 above. There are 2 very clear, unpixelated photos of his big smile.

5 hours ago, ricku said:

That he does.

I just saw the scumbag on TV. He looks quite happy with himself.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.52.48.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.53.34.jpg

All depends who is dad, mum, uncle, aunty is/are; and who his mates are.

He probably knows a formal apology, few baht compensation,  suitable donation to the right people, little bit of merit making and whoosh, all forgiven and forgotten.

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

All depends who is dad, mum, uncle, aunty is/are; and who his mates are.

He probably knows a formal apology, few baht compensation,  suitable donation to the right people, little bit of merit making and whoosh, all forgiven and forgotten.

Let's hope he is well connected with money. No matter how soft the police prosecutor goes in the criminal case, there's always a civil case, and his damages could be extremely high once long term damage to the victim is assessed.

The victim has 3 people to go after for damages.

5 minutes ago, tropo said:

Have a look at post #30 above. There are 2 very clear, unpixelated photos of his big smile.

2  different photos taken at a different time to the pixelated one that someone claimed he could see through.  Do you know the circumstances at the time that the carefully selected, unobscured photos were taken?    I've seen people smile at funerals, it doesn't necessarily mean anything untoward should be read into it.

2 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

2  different photos taken at a different time to the pixelated one that someone claimed he could see through.  Do you know the circumstances at the time that the carefully selected, unobscured photos were taken?    I've seen people smile at funerals, it doesn't necessarily mean anything untoward should be read into it.

LOL> you can't be serious? He's wearing handcuffs. He's wearing the same T-shirt as in the pixelated photo. 

I'm not discussing the reasons for his smile - only proving from a clear photo that he is indeed smiling.

What a super zero person! Sitting laughing on the pictures. Bet the guy is so drained upstairs, that he is not aware of what he´s doing.
And then "Maybe he went over the top a little bit" Damn right he did! Should have he´s bright white smile rearranged!

These three have got to do prison time surely, in paticular the two (I am lost for words ) the stomper and the one that hit him over the head with a chair or something 

It was just barbaric 

I thank God he is going to be ok well notexpected side effects but only time will tell. 

Get well soon sir 

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Although pixelated, it looks as if the smarmy <deleted> has a smile on his face.

Hopefully, that will soon disappear once he is incarcerated.

Not sur he was smilling all the time on this one he does not seems so proud.

bbfgagbedaje5bag78k5i.jpg

Solly man, i didn't mean it or i would have killed you for real you understand? I only tried to kick your head off while you were KO...But mate you have a strong neck you know that?! Now my foot hurts so much i have to go to the hospital and even can't rev my supersportscar with extra stickers for a while.

So, when will you be back in our soi to protect our families? You know we miss you so much and liked the way you saluted us everytime we passed your booth.

Here's a banana, are we friends again now?

Archived