Thug in security guard attack goes to police - says sorry for going over the top

webfact

16 minutes ago, Essaybloke said:

Most of the comments above remind me of the baying of the mob. Yes these guys should be punished for their clear-cut GBH, maybe even attempted murder. But at the end of the day, we live in a civilized society (even Thailand) and the rule of law based on ethics and decisions based on reason, not emotion.

It might remind of the 'mob' but you've got it the wrong way round. Until Thailand starts to enforce its law and actually indulge in ethics and reason, for ALL, this type of crime is going to get worse.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable anger issues with Thai culture, see it every day. Thumbs up for the security guard who voiced people's concern about excessive noise. Brave man that should be rewarded somehow for his courage to stand up to thugs. Big time jail term is called for these animals.

1 hour ago, Essaybloke said:

Sometimes a bloke can do completely stupid, senseless crap things. That doesn't mean he shouldn't get another chance. I guess this is not quite as bad as the calls for his death. That's completely OTT.

He had a second chance-after the first kick in the head. Then he had many more chances between too many kicks to count. In my opinion, he deserves nothing now but the severest punishment possible.

8 hours ago, ricku said:

That he does.

I just saw the scumbag on TV. He looks quite happy with himself.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.52.48.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.53.34.jpg

He had to go and buy his Rama 9 shirt before turning himself in so the cops know he's a good Thai under it all.

Sorry doesn't cut it for me.

Attempted murder as far as I could see and deserves 10 years in jail as punishment and to protect the public from an evil bloodthirsty thug. How is the poor guy who took the beating?

9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Sorry doesn't cut it for me.

Attempted murder as far as I could see and deserves 10 years in jail as punishment and to protect the public from an evil bloodthirsty thug. How is the poor guy who took the beating?

I read he was recovering but had problems with his Eye's Brain bleed but no Brain Damage

1 minute ago, Dave67 said:

I read he was recovering but had problems with his Eye's Brain bleed but no Brain Damage

He will live the rest of his life with problems from this beating.....

Having a good laugh at the police station and saying sorry is just infuriating.

9 hours ago, mercman24 said:

spineless litle prick, i see he had to get two of his mates to help him, so 5 kicks is ok then but 10 is excessive, only in Thailand, will we see a follow up >? doubt it,

The kicks were one thing, but the continuous stamping on the guards head was way over the top, cowardly ba..std!

10 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

He should get attempted murder charge but legal system is too weak...

there is something wrong with young Thai males in the mainstream and that's dangerous 

no fair play 3 young Men to beat an older guy this is the norm now

Must be a problem for him on the psychological side geting  the shit kicked out of him. Mate of mine got a Baseball bat on the head years ago by some <deleted> who waited for him outside the boozer . Never recovered properly ,stopped going out ,stopped going to West Ham and stopped seeing his mates , Tragedy

No need to put him in jail, just give it to me for a few minutes and I guarantee you that he will be in a lot worse shape than that poor security guard and I wouldn't feel sorry at all.  With this great(stupid) Thai justice he'll probably get a slap on the wrist and a 500 Bahts fine because they got no freakin balls.

I dont believe any guard would use foul language and the B's were so ready to kill him. This is why all foreigners should stay away from Thailand. There is no justice! The police and the judicial system is impudent and corrupt. They should have been given 5 years to life for attempted murder!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Hmmmm

Judge Roy Bean, Law West of The Pecos says:

All 3 men are to be given a lobotomy ..immediately..... and no delays......seeing as they did not use their little pea brains in the first place, then might as well remove the pea...and turn them into totally docile and harmless chimps ......lol

Cheers

11 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Asked to stop revving his engine- seems like a reasonable request to me.

Oh hang on- I'm not an immature mummy's boy with an ego the size of a house and a small penis.

I once had to put up with a boom boom stereo in a car left with the windows open as the prat went into a shop. He thought the car had been robbed when he came back outside to find it quiet. I had strolled across the road and turned it down.

Another time a tuk tuk was parked up about 2am and the whole street was shaking from its stereo. I strolled down,  politely asked him what time my baby could go to sleep  (I don't have kids!) and he looked at me blankly then turned it down.

Inconsiderate doesn't even come close to summing up some people.

Agreed esp me as i ride my bicycle around--just today i ride with a red whistle in my mouth

and use as needed--i blasted 2 thai girls that cut me off today--will prob be death of me!

Such a Thug should be punished with no less than 5 years in jail plus have exactly the same treatment as he gave to the innocent victim that might teach him a lesson. Such a  disgusting creature should really be punished very hard.

One time a Thai "Man" had his ute parked on the beach opposite my place. He was selling time with girls and there were plenty of punters on tier motor scooters hanging around. He had the doors open and the crap Thai disco music blaring for all to hear until almost 4 in the morning. We called the man next door who's in a motorbike club and asked him if he would go ask them to turn it down. He said no because he feared they might shoot him (really!!). That's what Thai people generally fear. Thai boys (not men for sure) with weapons and big egos.

12 hours ago, ricku said:

That he does.

I just saw the scumbag on TV. He looks quite happy with himself.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.52.48.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 09.53.34.jpg

He has just been told he will get out if he pays 5000 baht and go to a temple for a few days. 

3 hours ago, Sumarianson said:

I dont believe any guard would use foul language and the B's were so ready to kill him. This is why all foreigners should stay away from Thailand. There is no justice! The police and the judicial system is impudent and corrupt. They should have been given 5 years to life for attempted murder!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

"This is why all foreigners should stay away from Thailand"....................stop spouting <deleted>.

sorry for being excessive this is the most stupid thing I heard. Trying to kill the man because he said switch off the engine and now that he has been caught say sorry. Too easy to ask for mercy.

These people should at least be jailed for 5 years if not more.

Archived